Second Blossom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea kissed her son's shoulder and let the wet tips of her hair drip freely onto his chest. She needed to do something and didn't want to put it off any longer. "Can you do me a favor?" She asked squeezing her left ring finger and pulling her wedding ring loose. "Put this in your pocket until we get home. I should've taken it off sooner. But with everything happening yesterday, I didn't even think of it."

"You don't want to be my wife for the day?" He asked humorously while taking the ring and stowing it for safekeeping.

Chelsea smiled but kept her emotions under control. "I would absolutely love it," she told him. "But if someone is going to call me your wife, I want it to be real. There's no rush," she added quickly. "I'm more than happy just being with you as we are. But when it comes to people calling us husband and wife, flaunting a ring that wasn't given to me by someone else would be ideal."

"I agree," he said and watched his mother grin with satisfaction before laying her head back on the hot beach towel.

They both knew something like marriage was years away at best, but they were of the same mind when considering it as a step that eventually would be part of their lives. Being just another part of life, neither one felt it necessary to avoid the subject. They talked about the wedding Chelsea imagined. All dressed in white carrying a bouquet of flowers, it was a picture that made Jake smile. Though it wasn't likely to happen for a long while, they enjoyed talking about it regardless.

A sunny afternoon at the beach had turned into a warm evening by the time Jake and his mother arrived back home. They headed straight for the shower rinsing off the sand and washing each other's bodies. Both were aroused in such close proximity, and they felt the satisfaction of their bodies casually rubbing against each other. Chelsea had sucked him playfully before Jake took over fucking her pussy and ass until she came with the steamy water cascading down her naked body. With legs like jello, she stepped out of the shower and put on her black, silk robe while on the phone with the local pizza shop arranging a delivery. Between cuddling with very few pieces of clothing and dinner and a movie, it felt like just another ordinary, perfect night.

12