All Comments on 'Second Chance?'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months agoAuthor

Apolgies for the spelling errors, I thought I'd read it carefully but it was late night and I obviously missed a lot. It's hard when somebody rubs an election against you!

TajfaTajfa12 months ago

I'm sure there will be some who disagree with reconciliation for any reason. However, for me, this story shows that where true remorse and love exists it is possible. I really enjoyed this one.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Taking a chance on love, once again!

5

012Say012Say12 months ago

Glad to see positive comments great story, 5

neilnblowme2neilnblowme212 months ago

unfucking believable

and then she woke up in a motel room covered in cum where she had spent a weekend being fucked by 5 big cocks ...... what a dream

go from a big cock and great sex to be chaste for 10 years ..... what a dream

if you believe that i have a beachfront property in the mojave desert for sale .... lol

great writer but content sucks

1* 10 limp dicks and a bucket of vomit

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne12 months ago

Good one. Realistic. It could happen. Probably happens often. 5*

demanderdemander12 months ago

Good story. When she got older, she was less a target for other men. One thing, though - it's kind of hard to believe that each went so long without other hook ups. Especially her. D

miket0422miket042212 months ago

No new territory covered. As the author forewarned us, pretty predictable.

I really enjoy that this author chooses to explore multiple angles and viewpoints in his stories instead of sticking to one preferred method. It leaves me curious to see what each new story will bring.

Sadly this was the worst written and edited of his stories that I've seen. At some points this story was almost unreadable due to mistakes that should have been caught by some basic editing. That was very disappointing to me.

It was touched on when Kate proposed and Geoff declined but, I wish the author would have explored the fact that she abused his trust in her as the only camouflage for her affair. He said the words but, it would have been nice to see an actual conversation about it between the two of them and get Kate's reaction to the realization of how that one detail of her affair really impacted everything.

looking4itlooking4it12 months ago

I do not understand leaving Paul Scott free. He was the boss he should’ve known better, he initiated the first kiss. After several lunches and meetings, and he continued it by paying for opportunities to meet. Yes, she agreed to it but he instigated and prolonged it. I question some of the sincerity she had in regret, after all, he had, in her own words, “a wonderful cock”. Not only did he lack fidelity to his wife, whether he paid for it with company, funds, or paid for it with personal funds, their travel was, if not illegal then certainly questionably immoral. Yet, no one respected his wife enough to let her know. An entitled asshole gets to remain the same. It was to be reconciliation from the start, which is fine, but lack of consequences for responsible parties is not for me. I did like that Geoff held his ground a little by not agreeing to a marriage, which might be why, in this case, the reconciliation seems founded.

francemanfranceman12 months ago

Personally you screwed up two things.

the first is to have overflown very quickly the reconstruction of their relationship: the doubts, the trust, the anguish, the angers, the difficulty to find an intimacy, the fear of not being sexually good enough, the fight against the pleasure and the memories of the big cock, .........les advances but also the back markets or the returns in their new relationships

The second thing is to make him an asexual man for several years. With more experience, he could have met very good sex, understood the difference between sex and love, restored his sexual ego, regained self-confidence, improved his skills and technique.

Understand that a couple, a partnership is not only about sex.

ReedRichardsReedRichards12 months ago

Mr 4it wrote, "I do not understand leaving Paul Scott free." Sometimes it's better to leave the other guy alone. Geoff wanted to make sure that Kate kept her overpaid, undeserved new job, because that spared him from having to pay alimony. Telling Paul's wife means that she could force her husband to get rid of Kate.

.

Yeah, it was necessary for the story to go the way it did, but neither Geoff nor Kate, both of whom both liked sex and were good at it, got laid for ten years?

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Like the way it ended

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

4 stars. I am a full on BTB type of person. However, this story was well written (except for no form of retribution towards Paul). I vacillated between a 2 rate, 3 rate, and wound up with a 4 rating. Maybe I am becoming a bit of a softie in my thinking?

michaellajonesmichaellajones12 months ago

Seemed like there was a chunk missing for me, the discovery and following divorce was skimmed over. No retribution at all on Paul, just meandered after that point into a reconciliation for me, which was sign posted early on. No surprise in the ending.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

wOW! 5 Big Blazing Stars for this story and writer! Great Story, Great Writing, Great effort! Could be a hallMark Movie! Heart Break, Tragedy and hope. Love lost, thru betrayal. If women never got horny there would never be betrayal. But women never got horny, our kind would have died out a long time ago. Dealing with urges is something we all have to deal with. Do we let us lead us around by our noses? Do we let it destroy us or our marriage? It is all up to ourselves to find out what we do and how we survive. I have let temptation destroy so many relationships myself. I could never betray my wife now. Yet temptation is everywhere, even for an old fart like myself. LOL Too old for the "hunt" anymore? Yup. But it is still the game of choice. Great Writing, Great Story, Great Effort. Great Idea. Thanks, Buster2U

BrentJWBrentJW12 months ago

Good story of the importance of trust. Even the last paragraph felt odd, as though he was taking a gamble on trusting her still.

tizwickytizwicky12 months ago

This would have been a perfect 5 except that there was no retribution for Kate's affair partner Paul. Had Geoff informed on Paul and given the PI's report to his wife it would have greatly improved the story and allowed both Geoff and Kate to find their way back to each other much sooner.

TrustingagainTrustingagain12 months ago

I enjoyed the story and take to heart his issues with trust.

des911des91112 months ago

Good story of a break up; the gradual development of the relationship afterwards was very well done. The inter-cutting between the characters worked well and the growing awareness from Kate of what she had done and her acceptance of the consequences. All very mature, very subtle, and devastating.

They didn't have to get back together, but it is certainly a credible outcome.

Nicely done; thank you.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Nicely done... it's tragic that they lost all the time together that they did, but it was good that they FINALLY were able to get back together.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks12 months ago

Yea, I also married my exwife after she had proposed many times. Got married with all 4 of our kids in attendance. Had arranged for and took her on a grand honeymoon, on which she gave me my wedding present, "crabs".

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

so... nothing happened!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrible story, no respectable man would take a cheating whore back, not even as a concubine. And the fact that he didn't take revenge on her lover by telling his wife is even more pathetic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It cant work cause they doesnt work about her sexual relation intensity with Paul. Like geof can overcome being second like that ? No way ?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu12 months ago

So she became celibate when she's single again after the divorce?

Not likely. And why Geoff cares what happened to his ex-wife after the divorce.

This one is just pure fiction.

Otherwise this story was well-written.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why is it when the have kids they got to be lesbian

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So he doesn't nothing to Paul? Yeah fuck that. At minimum he should start fucking other women even if he does get remarried.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

pathetic. Every time we think you've hit rock bottom, you find a new level of hell.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wrong, would not happen. She not only had sexual affair but emotional one as well. Still a lying cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written good story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The many use of wrong words and misspelling is quite off-putting, even if the computer did it. More problematic is the complete absence of emotion and tension. The story amounts to just words.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago
Good

Good story, but Geoff had 7 inches. That's a "big" cock for 99% of woman. Anything over that and starts to get uncomfortable. Hell some woman might think 7 inches is too big.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awful. You wrote a cuck story. No blow back on the boss. I pray such a story stays fiction and no man acts like him in real life. Awful

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. I love your writing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

yes I felt his election

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown12 months ago

Yawn ...

Well, maybe someday you'll grow up (and grow a set) and realize men deserve better...

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

Realistic????

Not by a long shot. But a decent story still.

Scores 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry don't cut it. it's done we are done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My god, the poor.... forced to spend the rest of her life with her "little" husband and have mediocre sex.

There are still the wonderful memories of that huge cock.

God that big cock, how I miss you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

I got bored reading this.

Not only would the state have awarded the mother the children, he would have been paying maximum child support and alimony.

The kid’s behavior was idiotic and unreasonable. Hubbys actions unlikely.

In short, this was just bullshit designed to show us how she had been punished and once her punishment was concluded, everyone forgave her and they were able to live happily ever after.

offkilter123offkilter12312 months ago

OK story undone by incredibly sloppy writing. Author needs to proofread his work before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In the end Geoff's placid generous self-deprecating nature gave Kate the impression that she could get some Real Man cock on the side and Geoff would either never find out, or at least cope with it. Her affair was too blatant and obvious not to be discovered, but somehow she was too stupid or too entranced with her big cock to use common sense. And She Didn't Really FEAR Geoff's reaction. Who's fault is that? So much for a stiff upper lip and not showing emotions, and maybe just a little anger and righteousness bordering on violence. Neither Paul nor Kate feared Geoff, so they just bulldozed over him to have some fantastic fucking.

\

Fear can be a pragmatic substitute where virtue and common sense fail. We fear prison, fines, falling, contracting a contagious disease, getting pregnant, losing a stupid gamble. While perhaps emotionally disturbing, it can be useful for spouses to not only love and respect each other, but also to have a little fear; He/She would kill me if I did that.

\

Geoff was a nice virtuous peaceful man. He ended up spending his life with a cheating selfish slut, who came to regret only the Consequences of her actions, but who Still held the enjoyable memory of Paul's "fantastic cock," even while she was throwing Geoff her pity fucks. I guess in the end Geoff ended up with what he would settle for, and Kate ended up with the best she could get, even if it wasn't All that she would have liked to have, which would be a continuation of experiencing Paul fantastic cock. I hope at least their children learned a lesson they can apply to their marriages. In the end just pathetic.

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

2 stars - the first marriage was totally destroyed by the SLUT.

It was a long term adultery that lead to a divorce - there was never any possibility of a RAAC. So why did this writer go there? Marriage is a bygone habit that today's society no longer considers valid - so stop the marriage bullshit. If they cannot live in harmony without marriage nothing will keep this couple together, so forget the marriage idea and move on to something less onerous. Just 'shacking up together' and sharing living costs is the most anyone past the age of 65 should even bother to consider.

Frank66Frank6612 months ago

To me, this is JTP's best story yet, shows more of an understanding of human nature. The only part hard to believe is her falling for Paul's big dick the first time, then continuing, when she loved her husband so much. But then, this is 'Loving Wives, Lit.' The one line I didn't like was the last one, ""Kate you are still beautiful..... will you marry me?" How sexist- if she was no longer beautiful, then that would have nixed the deal. If you love someone, they're beautiful, period.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow Jimmy, that was not your normal story. I think it was well written and really enjoyed it. As I have said is past comments you are one of my favorite authors. It went up a notch. Thanks for writing.

Haha my minds eye didn’t notice the election (who won?) misspelling. KO? 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too long on the affair too short on the reconciliation, it was too much of a summing up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is the MC named Kate or Jane? At the bottom of the first page the name changes for several lines. Also, I have to agree that there were several spelling/grammer errors that made it hard to read. Otherwise it was OK.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm surprised the plunger hasn't written Geoff willing to suck Paul's big cock as a willing cuckold.

Seems that's the way his stories seem to go these days.

Instead he starts as an unwilling cuckold. Then forced celibacy. Then takes her back and becomes a willing cuckold.

Jimmy should have at least written a few scenes at least where Geoff eats some creampies from the skank's nasty cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I usually like all of your stories, this didn’t work for me. Retribution should have at the very least Geoff informing Paul’s wife. Paul was a model employer after - yeah right. For that i call BS. And what person would take his ex-wife back knowing she was still working there with Paul - not!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely piss poor. Is the slut named Jane or Kate? Is she hated and shunned by her daughter or do they have a close relationship? Forget scanning for spelling errors, check for continuity. And the bullshit about Geoff telling the kids thier mom loves them and it's between him and her ignores the fact that it's thier emotional, physical existence that the cheating slut shit on. And why the hell didn't this so-called man of integrity didn't feel the need to inform Paul's wife about this? If Jane/Kate got fired if the wife found out about the affair, that's wrongful termination and Jane/Kate would own part of the company. And it's mentioned that she was very good at her job. Working every day with the guy partially responsible for her Divorce couldn't have been comfortable unless she was constantly reliving her precious moments with the "wonderful cock" as she put it. I can't imagine Geoff ever putting this behind him with the knowledge that all the conditions that led to her destroying the marriage existed unchanged on a daily basis. This attempt at a story is a hard no for me, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cowards way. Why did he need to stop having sex with other woman? He have every right. He is so insecure and fallen so much on her. He was damaged beyond repair. When someone got damaged this much as a man, how come he will overcome his wife's betrayal?!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An unsound financial decision not to re-marry before retirement age because of sharing of pensions with spouses!

My daughter in laws parents suddenly decided to get married at that time after around 30 years living together - seemingly along with many couples of that age!

It also sorts out property ownership!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You're moving up. Your best story of your recent submissions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

there should have been some retribution for the boss.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"I knew that sometime, he would see to it that I had access to my children" - First, I'm glad the kids are ignoring the father's usual attempt to heal the cheating wife's relationship with the kids. I would never interfere with their relationship, but I wouldn't carry her water either. Second, while he has custody, she should still have access to the kids.

\

"the only red line that Geoff had ever established for our marriage, fidelity." - Only Geoff established that red line? They didn't both agree to it?

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

I seldom buy a reconciliation but this is a helluva story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I never understand authors need to have the husband be "fair" in the split and divorce. She destroys a person who had total faith in her, yet for whatever the reason total betrayal is met with, "well she was a good wife and mother." Then, his refusal to date anyone else or her after five, then 10 years, was so odd. Trust or not, why not go out and fuck her? At least do something to make his kids feel better, instead of this , "I just can't ", pussy kind of attitude. Still the story was very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who's Jane?

As to the "election" problem there were actually three incorrect word choices in that single paragraph. You'll have to figure them out for yourself, as my lops are sealed.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Nope, she was unforgivable after a 5 month affair. She would always be a cheating, lying, unremorseful slut that didn't stop cheating until she was caught. "I was sure she loved me, she had for some reason wanted more or different." The obvious reason, which he finally figured out, was she never really loved him or her family or she would not have cheated on them at all. You said both she dated afterwards and she didn't date afterwards, which are totally different. No revenge on Paul was unforgivable as well. Kate keeping her job working with Paul was also unforgivable, why would she want to if she was truly remorseful? What about Paul's wife and his kids? You went from making Geoff a strong victim to a cuckold over 10 years. why?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I understand that he guessed it was the "big cock" that got to her but all the wonderful thoughts she had about the great wonder cock did not reach his ears. So for that reason I guess I can see why he still stayed with her as he did. However, if it were me my imagination would take over and I would never get close to her let alone intimate. After the divorce is all filed and done I would then get Paul's wife engaged. Let her know what happened and if he loses the business and her her job then no harm done to him.

Lastly, why was he a hermit? He does not have to remarry but there are plenty of woman who would be great diner company, a show, maybe even a weekend getaway.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked the story and the emotions. Although not BTB, she hated herself so much, he couldn't have done much better (worse?).

As for LW in general, I question the concept of someone 'stealing' someone. It's a lot closer to someone allowing themselves to be stolen. Undue force was not applied. While it's perfectly normal to hate the wife's lover, the wife could have stopped it before it started. ymmv

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a good story spoiled by the total lack of any form of retribution against arsehole Paul

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Really couldn't get a good feeling about this story. Geoff to me is a very weak man and I use the term man loosely. That really put a damper on the story for me. His wife has a 5 month affair with her boss to the point of going away for entire weekends multiple times. Yeah, he divorced her but then he pretty much became a hermit and couldn't or wouldn't move on with his life. Not the type of man that deserves or is going to get my respect. Getting back with her 10 years later was truly sad.

waltdeewaltdee12 months ago

Well written. Don’t listen to the negative ones.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, they almost gave me an election.

For those who think they know how the direction that the story should go, here is an idea. Write your own and then your characters will do what you want. BINGO.

Positive or negative, thanks, at least nobody has suggested I'm kicked to death in an alley for a few months.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion12 months ago

I liked it, even though the dyslexia and the UK English really make it hard at times. 4-stars.

Moonbat74Moonbat7412 months ago

One of your best. Painful but realistic. In the real world violent retribution is rare. People evolve. Time is key. The couple slowly healed, she was truly remorseful, if stupid. Well done.

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Wow!! That was Great!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Sound plot but the narrative flow struggled for me this time. 3*

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler12 months ago

Nice story that is a natural evolution of an otherwise perfect relationship. If she had a one off that he found about a year later, would they have been able to get to the same result? I love reading about Cheating LWs because it gives me an adrenaline rush even as I know they are mostly fiction. Thanks for writing and sharing.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

Nice story!!! Full of emotions! Well done!!! 5 stars from here ;)

RzcanuckRzcanuck12 months ago

I liked this story and the ending but still left me feeling sad. I have a family member whose situation was close to this. There was no Mr. Big but the affair still crushed him. Also he did not get custody of the kids but they ended up with him 50% of the time. He did try and they remarried. About three years later they divorced again. He couldn't take it, the feelings he was still having. He was hurt that much and likely has a form of PTSD. He now lives near the oldest boy and his ex lives about 600 miles away by the other boy. He looks 20 years older than he is and is so gaunt that I and others thought he may have cancer(he does not). He is better but probably will never recover.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story was well written IMO and I scored it that way, but some readers will score lower because they don't care for the way the story goes. I scored for the writing rather than the story. If the wronged husband knew the wife had been tongue fucking her boss' asshole from the first time she cheated he never would have had anything to do with her ever again. That's just how I see it happening. Like I said, I scored the writing not whether or not I liked the storyline. Author keep writing you're doing well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Only thing you left out was

‘And they all lived happily ever after..’

It read as some bizarre film you’d see on Hallmark or Disney, the wife being so in lllllurve with this wonderful man she easily and merrily trotted off for some largely guilt free adventures.

Only sad and regretful when she was caught, not sorry she did it but that her entitled world now fell apart.

Dumb husband stuck to his principle and got rid of her but then let her keep working with her lover who later became a model employer (happy his wife never found out or his pleasant life affected’

Then hubby withdraws from the world so the not do entitled slut can worm her way back into his life (with the help of the kids) and she’s still in lurrrrve with this rather pathetic Prince Charming who cannot find another, decent, woman to compare to our flighty Cinderella.

She tried so hard to get Wimpy back she did everything but lick his ass (but wait ages sleazy fine that for her ‘Real’ man )

Wonder if they got Paul to give her away at the re-marriage, it would be quite fitting.

Usually decent writing from you but not this time. Husband wasted his last few decent years sexually to get back with her in time for them to settle into old age with the odd gum job and a couple of quick puns with his semi hard rod in her dried up cunt.

If modern Disney write fairytale romance this would be their flagship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the comments especially Frankiee66 who must be a woman. Hubby says Your still beautiful . Will you marry me.

Oh boo goo it’s sexist, horrid, horrid hubby but wife’s a big cock obsessed, cheating, lying, back stabbing bitch and that’s Ok. Just don’t say something sexist to her.

But hey adrankie… wife said Paul’s appeal was his big dick….. gasp sfe’s sexualising him and objectifying him … oh dear

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Her regret apparently did t extend to her quitting her job! Even after they were getting back together????

That didn't occur to either of them how inappropriate it was for her to still work with her ex lover.

And next you're foxing to say her bosses wife and her are besties.

Geoff or her never told the assholes wife.

4 of 5

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Pretty well done Jimmy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I find it odd that she could so happily work with a guy that destroyed her supposed "perfect love" and neither cared or thought about it afterwards. What would be funny is if the boss did it to her again after she remarried just to show her what a POS she really is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Anti-reconcilliation

So close to a happy ending. Ruined it by getting them back together again. Once betrayed, forever betrayed. There is no way back. Sad to see a good story fizzle in the end. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh. My. God.

You are the most talented writer. Phenomenal story, thank you for sharing.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u12 months ago

Good story of reconciliation. We have been married 47 years and once we separated for 2-years before renewing our wedding vows. Life is great. Thank you for writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's not bad. Grace is a real thing. Kate did absolutely damn near nothing to earn h8s forgiveness bar to stop cheating. She still worked for the same slime that she slept with. She still kept the affair hidden from outside their family unit. She never even offered him a free pass or some sort of penance. But her husband still graced her with forgiveness. That's sweet. The only thing missing was therapy for her. That and her husband pulling her aside and giving her the threat of her life. That there will be no more third chances. He really should have slept with another woman while they were divorced though. If for no other reason than to gain his manhood back. Not spite. For his own peace of mind.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seriously, big cock again. What a pathetic cliché.

First of all 7" is a perfect size, actually too big for most women - it is bigger than 95% of men. Go to a sex shop and they will tell you that 80% of dildos they sell are 5.5" which is about average for white guys. 9" and especially 10" is exceedingly rare and is is absolutely unnecessary since 99.9% of women would be hurt by those. Also They almost NEVER achieve full erection - that is why all those porn actors have soft semi-erect dicks. And they are mostly in their early 30s and 20s not 45 like the Paul character would be.

I don't want to even mention what others have wrote already that no way the guy like Geoff would stay free and not gotten some company in 5 years. Also an upstanding man like he is he would certainly feel morally obligated to tell Paul's wife.

Also - keeping her job, really? For a realtor of all people - they change brokers more often than socks.

And she didn't need it at all. If there was ever a case of sexual harassment this would be the most clear cut one. Luring his employee to a non-existing conference would bankrupt Paul faster than the 10 minutes he fucked her with his flaccid "meat lump".

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A real type of feel as people stay or get back together after cheating especially when both can’t move forward. Me personally I don’t think I could but until in that situation you never know. I do know I couldn’t live without revenge. I’d definitely have fucked someone a few times that she knows . Childish yes but needed mentally. Second he got custody so the boss would’ve run into a problem on night when walking alone. Once hurt enough to not fight back his balls snd dick would be damaging from kicks . Some say revenge doesn’t heal people but the way my mind works that satisfaction would be essential to move forward in any way . The revenge fuck probably would’ve been aimed at his wife

nestorb30nestorb3012 months ago

So tired of these emotionally fragile men that so "loved" their wives that after divorce they cannot move foward. Really, pull up your big boy pants and move on. I mean Jesus wept, but 10 years to decide to get back with your ex-wife and you didn't date anyone that whole time??!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

That was a good, solid read. 5*. This dyslexic journalist/writer approves. 30 years as a dyslexic journalist? That was interesting!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty awful ending !!!

I assume she is still working in the same place with the same boss ? And so I further assume Geoff no longer has any trust issues ?

Very unlikely wouldn't you say .

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
Two

things that bothered me was her boss getting off Scott free. He should have ousted to his wife, and the second her thoughts about her bosses penis how ridiculous her thoughts were of it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done Jimmy! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I totally agree with Firefox59. I would also like to add this story is based around one of the most annoying plots in the LW section, that is the wife (or husband) who happily betrays here perfect spouse for a long period of time but still really, really loves him, and in this case is willing to spend 10 years to get him back... that is not romantic. Its a simp dream.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Similar to the dyslexic journalist, this story is solid, or rahter a solid piece of shit. Justice was left undone. The husband has no self esteem, no back bone, nothing. The wife is just as spineless. For someone who feels "so much regret" she did nothing to make things right.

It really is pointless going further down that line. There is no need for btb, that's an indulgence, however justice is not.

They destroyed a family and as punishment they both got a happy ending. Solid piece of shit.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

Can't believe he didn't date for all those years after the divorce. Horsepucky

Dlh143Dlh14312 months ago

Worthless RAAC trash. Not worth 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Forgiveness is so important. Tears welled up in my eyes at the end.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Well he took long enough to make sure he Trusted her again when there about to die. Just to make sure she wouldn't have time to cheat on him again. They were both Just glad his son didn't turn out to be gay like his sister..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...