Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zoe I love my father so very much and since mom died I have worried about him. He's only dated a couple of woman and they were only really sort of social dates -nothing ever serious came of them. Then last week he told be about you. So tell me Zoe - woman to woman how do you feel about daddy?"

"Woman to woman Anya, I'm falling in love with him big time." This time Anya's jaw dropped.

"You're falling in love with my father?"

"I have only ever had one other serious relationship but this is totally different."

"Doesn't the age gap bother you at all?"

"You know. It shocked me a little the first time I started having feelings for him - that I was having feelings for a man old enough to be my father but the more I thought of it the more it didn't matter. He reminds me a lot of my dad and I have thought a lot about that too, and no - he's not a substitute father, I know that much."

"You are quite an amazing woman Zoe. Not many women would get involved with a man old enough to be their father."

"Yes but they don't know your dad - if they did they would maybe have second thoughts. He is such a kind and gentle soul and so considerate and warm."

"Yes you certainly know my daddy. It was great growing up - he was the best father a girl could ever have. So how do you see this relationship going?"

"Don't answer that." I said. "Am I interrupting a little girl to girl talk?"

"Yes you are daddy go away." She laughed.

"I want my darling Zoe back and in any case - Pizza's on its way." I took Zoe's hand and walked back to where Jacob and Davy were playing. The doorbell rang.

"Anya will you get that please - there's money on the hall table, give him a ten dollar tip."

We all ate pizza and drank beer on the terrace. At nine o'clock Anya took Davy out to take a bath and get into bed.

"I want the nice lady to tuck me in mommy."

"I think he means you Zoe." I said. "Okay Davy the nice lady Zoe will be up later to tuck you in." He clapped his hands with excitement. "You certainly have an effect on him. Are you always this way with children?"

"I don't know - they just seem to like me." Ten minutes later Anya called from the top of the stairs that Davy was ready for the nice lady to come and tuck him in. Zoe went up and a while later she was back. I was standing at one end of the terrace with a beer in my hand, looking out at the lake. Jacob was upstairs with Anya and Davy.

"How was it?" I asked.

"I had to read him a story. He is so cute."

"I'm going to ask you a personal question Zoe."

"Yes I would love to have children." Now my jaw dropped.

"You'll be finishing my sentences soon. How did you know I was going to ask you that?"

"David. I'm falling head over heels in love with you and I don't know how you feel about me and about what kind of future we may have together and I know you've had a vasectomy." I put my finger to her lips.

"Zoe, I fell in love with you the moment we met and when you gave me your phone number I hoped beyond hope that you might feel the same way." Zoe was crying. I put my arms around her and hugged her. Just then Anya walked over and saw Zoe crying.

"Everything okay over here?"

"Yes Anya - give us a moment please." She left us. "What's the matter Zoe?"

"Oh David you are making me so happy - that's why I'm crying and when you were going to ask me about having children it also made me a little sad."

"Zoe when I went in to have my vasectomy those years ago I asked the doctor if it could ever be reversed. He said it could with a very high success rate." She started sobbing again. I held her close and kissed her tears.

"Why don't you go into our bedroom through the french doors off the terrace and tidy yourself up and come to the kitchen."

"You said our bedroom - oh you are so sweet - I love you."

"I love you too Zoe." She left and I joined the pizza party in progress in the kitchen.

"Everything okay daddy?"

"Yes honey. Zoe's just a little overwhelmed by all the attention that's all. What did you girls talk about?"

"About you and her. You know she's in love with you don't you?"

"Yes she just told me and I told her I loved her too."

"You do! It's not just infatuation with a very young and beautiful woman?"

"Oh no Anya. I fell in love with her the first time we met - crazy I know but it happened once before - with your mom. I never told you that did I?"

"No you didn't. I knew you and mom were very much in love. Oh daddy I'm so happy for you - sorry that I doubted you." I hugged and kissed her. "She wants children - you do know that?"

"Yes I do and we've discussed it briefly and I do too." She kissed me as Zoe walked into the kitchen. I went to her and hugged her.

"I love you Zoe." I whispered in her ear. She squeezed my butt.

We all tucked into the pizza and beer.

"Anyone for a game of pool?" I asked.

"You have a pool table?' Zoe asked.

"Tomorrow I'll take you on a little tour of this house as you will be spending more time here."

"Okay I'd love that." We went downstairs to the basement that had a wine cellar and a game room with pinball machines and a pool table.

"Okay Jacob, rack em up. It's me and Zoe again the Nigel's. We played pool until ten when I said we were going to bed. I was under the covers when Zoe came out of the bathroom and got in beside me. I hugged her back and kissed her neck.

"Sorry David but I started my period this morning." She reached behind her and grasped my erect penis. "But I can still please you."

"That's okay Zoe - save that for tomorrow night. Your periods are something I'm going to have to get used to again." I squeezed her breast.

"My breasts are very tender when I have my periods so be gentle with me." I rubbed her nipples with the tip of my finger. She wiggled her pantied bottom and pushed it into my penis. I ran my fingers down her tummy to the top of her panties and slipped my hand inside.

I remembered that my wife used to have intense orgasms when she was having her periods. I wanted to see if Zoe was the same. I pushed my middle finger across her mound to the top of her cleft and found the nub of her clitoris. It responded to my gentle rubbing and was soon a hard button. After only two minutes she was panting heavily as I rubbed my finger in circles around the button. She put her hand around me and squeezed my butt as I rapidly brought her to an immense orgasm.

"David David David." She cried as she arched her back. Her whole body was shaking with the intensity of her orgasm. She rolled over and hugged me tightly as she calmed - kissing me all over my face and neck.

"Oh my God David, I've never had an orgasm that intense. How did you know to do that? My female friends tell me most men won't have sex when they're on their period."

"I'll just say that another woman in my life used to enjoy that."

"You just don't know how much I love you."

"I think I do my sweet sweet Zoe."

***************************

~ EIGHT ~

Anya was already up and was making a pot of coffee when I entered the kitchen.

"Morning Anya. You're up early."

"Morning daddy. I never have a good night's sleep in a different bed. Zoe still asleep?"

"Yep, she always tired on a Friday evening - hectic work schedule."

"You two seemed be having a good time last night as I passed your bedroom on the way to bed." She was smiling. "I've not seen you so happy since mom died and I can see why. Zoe is so beautiful and adores you - what man wouldn't be happy."

"I'm not only happy but so thankful that we met. Funny how your life can change in a instant with a chance encounter in a hotel hallway. Never much believed in fate but I do now."

"What's all this talk about fate?" Zoe hugged my back.

"I was just telling Anya that I am so thankful that we met in that hotel corridor and, I wasn't before but I'm a believer in fate now."

"I know David - I feel so fortunate too. Can we go onto the terrace - it seems so nice out there."

We took our coffees and sat looking out over the lake - a sheet of glass on this calm early morning. Zoe put her hand on mine.

"You were so good to me last night and I'm going to be really bad for you tonight." She whispered. I almost spit out a mouthful of coffee.

"Zoe."

"Yes David." It was said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

"Oh nothing, I lost my train of thought. Oh I know what it was - is that my shirt you're wearing?"

"It is - I found it on the bed. You remember tearing it off before you got into bed last night?" I smacked her tush.

"I'm fixing breakfast this morning." Anya proclaimed - poking her head around the door and thankfully changing the subject.

"I'll help." Zoe offered. I went in the kitchen and refilled my coffee mug.

"Okay as I'm redundant - and less one shirt I'll take my coffee back to the terrace." Zoe smacked my behind.

Jacob came downstairs and onto the terrace after grabbing a coffee for him and juice for little Davy in tow.

"You are so fortunate to live here David - I love coming here."

"I know. Anya's mom and I fell in love with this piece of land and we had a great time designing the house. It's not too large - just two guest rooms. Shall we go for a boat ride today - lake is nice and calm?"

"I know Davy would love it. Zoe is just gorgeous isn't she?"

"I'm a lucky man Jacob - very lucky to have a second chance at love."

After breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast we put some drinks in a cooler and carried it to the boat. Zoe had changed into a red bikini and had on the usual floral cotton kimono.

"You look red hot Zoe - if I stood any closer I'd catch fire and burn up." I whispered in her ear. She giggled. "Oh and no topless bathing today. We don't want to corrupt my grandson."

I was wearing shorts as was Jacob and Anya had a black one piece suit and a pair of shorts. We put on a life vest on Davy and I steered the boat out onto the lake. I headed for the same cove as before. We arrived and there were two other boats already moored but we had plenty of room. I dropped anchor and sat on the transom bench seat putting my arm around Zoe.

"Anyone want to go swimming?" Anya asked.

"Me me." Davy shouted.

Anya dove in and came back to the swim platform. Jacob hoisted Davy into the water and he dog-paddle to his mother. Jacob got in as well leaving Zoe and me alone.

"I could just sit like this - with you next to me - your body nestled against mine - no conversation - just enjoying each other's company. I'm a very happy man Zoe - thanks to you."

"Me too, I'm so glad you came into my life. I'd love to stay here with you for ever, but I have a career and that's in Charlotte." I was quiet for a while. Zoe looked at me and could see I was thinking of something.

"What is it David?"

"I was just thinking of something. I'll throw out an idea to see what you think of it."

"I'm all ears."

"What if." I paused to frame the question in the right manner. "What if you became a consultant and worked from here?"

"I hadn't thought of becoming a consultant - I mean the liability insurance premiums would be astronomic - not that I couldn't afford them. I never told you but dad had a very large life insurance policy and mom and I got a pretty substantial sum. But where would I work - this is a beautiful house but it's not huge?"

"When we get back I'll show you my study. It's as big as our bedroom and there's plenty of room for a couple of desks and a plotter. I have fiber optic connection to the internet."

"But that's your room David. I couldn't take over your room for my office."

"Zoe, I will do anything to make you happy - anything. And it's not like I use it much - it was just that I needed my own space as my wife had her hands into every other room."

"But I would need to get clients and that's tough for someone my age."

"If this is something you would like to do I could talk to Charlie to see if he would push work your way. I mean they are a huge firm and I'm sure on the smaller projects he would be happy to offload some of the load."

"You'd do that for me?"

"I told you Zoe - I'll do anything for you."

"Okay let me think about it. I would have to finish the project I have at the moment. I love you so much." She kissed me.

"I love you to honey."

Anya, Jacob and Davy splashed around for a while and then got back in the boat. We had a few drinks and at three I had Jacob and Davy hoist the anchor and I drove back to the boathouse. Anya took Davy upstairs to take a nap together.

"Come on Zoe, let me show you the study. I opened the door and let her walk in. It was fifteen feet square with a large window overlooking the lake, a large over-stuffed leather sofa and two matching chairs, a large mahogany desk and swivel chair with two side chairs. At the rear a door lead to a small toilet.

"This big enough?"

"My goodness yes - it's huge. But there's on problem David."

"Problem - what problem?"

"With that view I'd never get any work done. I'm going to seriously think about this. If I could work from here and be with you all the time it would be great."

At five Andre arrived to prepare dinner for seven - although Davy would be fed earlier. Zoe and I went to our bedroom to shower and change. She showered first and sat at the dresser in the bedroom fixing her hair and the very little makeup she wore. I took a quick shower, dried off and walk naked through the bedroom. I heard a wolf whistle and saw Zoe looking at me.

"Girls aren't supposed to wolf whistle."

"Oh yes we do and I know I've never said this before because most of the time you are naked you are horizontal but you have a great looking body Mr. Johnston."

"I spend enough on a personal trainer at the Y so I hope I do."

"Love your ass." I went into my closet and got dressed. Zoe was just picking up her bra. I stood behind her and gently massaged her nipples. I leaned down and took one in my mouth and suckled it.

"And I've never told you that I love your breasts."

"I always thought they would get bigger as I got older but they didn't."

"Let me tell you something Zoe. I guess you never got to see the escort service website but you check different preference boxes to find the right date and I checked the one that said 34A."

"You like small breasts?"

"No Zoe, I like your small breasts." We kissed.

"I'll let you play with them later. I can't wait to get you into bed." I smacked her tush.

At the wet bar I fixed my self a straight up Absolut martin in a chilled glass and sat on the terrace sipping it when Anya came out.

" Jacob is getting Davy ready. Andre said he has fixed a small gourmet plate for him - bâtonnets de poisson avec pomme frits - otherwise known as fish fingers and fries." She laughed.

"Zoe's getting dressed - should be out in a moment. Can I get you a cocktail?"

"Yes please daddy - gin and tonic on the rocks with lime."

"Coming right up madam." I returned and handed her drink to her. "Pour madame."

"I'm really glad that you are so happy daddy - I am. You deserve it."

"Thanks honey. I feel like I'm twenty one again."

"Who's twenty one?" Zoe asked.

"Me honey. I'd like to sing that song - I've never felt so young, but I can't sing and I don't know the words." They both laughed. "Cocktail Zoe?"

"Yes please - gin and tonic on the rocks with lime." I returned with Zoe's drink to find them talking quietly.

"Hey it's rude to whisper - I can't hear what you're saying."

"We were just talking about how happy you are daddy." I kissed Zoe on her head.

"You've got this wonderful woman to thank for that. Here you go Zoe - gin and tonic on the rocks with lime."

"Andre said dinner would be ready at seven. We'll feed Davy first and he can play with his game thing at the table while we eat."

Just before seven o'clock Andre announced that dinner was served and we all trooped int the dining room. I sat at one end and Anya at the other. Jacob sat next to Anya and Zoe next to me. Jacob tried to get Davy to sit next to his mother but he insisted he sit next to Zoe.

"I think you've lost your son Anya."

"I think I have too."

Andre served us a wonderful meal of Chicken a l'Orange with pomme frits and baby peas with a couple of bottles of Beaujolais. Again he had left orange sorbets in the fridge. After dinner Anya put Davy to bed - with Zoe reading him a bedtime story. We sat around talking for a few hours until ten.

"I think Zoe and I are going to turn in. You guys can play pool or pinball if you like."

"Goodnight daddy. Thanks for the great dinner."

Zoe and I went to our room and shut the door. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. I hung my clothes back in the closet and got under the sheets. Zoe came out of the bathroom wearing a bra and panties. She stopped for me to get a good look.

"You kept your bra on for me."

"Well you said you liked to remove a woman's bra and panties so at least you can take my bra off." She got in bed. I put my arm around her neck and kissed her - gently rubbing her nipples through the thin cotton of her bra.

"You don't really didn't need to wear a bra, but it's so sexy." I reached around and unhooked it. She put her hands over her breasts to stop it from falling of and one by one removed the straps.

"Were you a stripper by any chance? That was so sexy to watch."

"I would love to do a striptease for you one day."

I kissed the top of each of her knuckles one by one one each hand - she removed them from her breasts.

"It's all yours David."

I picked up the edge of one cup and lifted it - exposing her breast. I did the same for the other. I licked around each nipple with the tip of my tongue while gently cupping her breast.

"I can have an orgasm from having my nipples rubbed - but not now as you would have to squeeze them."

"I'll file that away." She giggled. "Zoe I haven't told you but your I find your giggle to be."

"Annoying?"

"God no. I find them extremely sexy."

"You do - oh my God I hope it's only you that finds them sexy." She giggled again. I continued licking and sucking her nipples.

"David."

"Yes Zoe."

"As much as I absolutely love you sucking my nipples - I really want to pleasure you. Why don't you lay on your back." I rolled over and she shuffled down the bed so she her head was laying on my chest. She lifted my hard penis off my stomach and encircled it with her delicate hand and blew on the end - sending shivers through my body. She touched the end with the tip of her tongue as she squeezed pre-cum out of the end and licked it off.

"Mmm you taste nice."

She rubbed the shaft up and down the loose skin rippling over the firm veins - all the while licking all around the purple rim of the head. Warm feelings were filling the pit of my stomach and in between my thighs almost in my ass. I gasped as she took me into her mouth - a mouth that was soft and warm - her tongue cradling the head and shaft.

She gently sucked - closing her lips around the rim of the head. I had never experienced this. My wife never gave oral sex and now this gorgeous woman who I was deeply in love with had my penis in her mouth. She took more of me in - I could feel the head bumping the back of her mouth.

"Oh God Zoe, that feels so incredible. I love it when you closed you lips around the head and sucked. She did it again.

"You mean like this?"

"Oh God yes yes yes." I massaged her pantied bottom, thighs and back - running my hand across her soft skin. She shifted her body so her head was right over my penis - taking me deeper into her mouth and throat and keeping a steady but slow rhythm. I could feel my orgasm forming deep inside my balls and rising in the base of my penis.

"I'm going to cum soon Zoe." I was breathing heavy as I arrived at the edge of my orgasm.

"Cum for me David. Let me have your hot sticky semen." Oh God she was going to let me ejaculate in her mouth - I had never experienced that. I stopped breathing as my orgasm engulfed me and my cum spurted into my lover's mouth. She kept swallowing as I kept spurting into I was done.