Second Chances Ch. 05 - Epilog

Story Info
Epilog
1.3k words
4.2
603
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers

A year and a half later

It was a double wedding. All four of us decided that the only place to get married was an airport terminal. Just by luck, Darryl's construction company was remodeling the international wing of our local airport. Our guests weren't too happy to have to wear hard hats, but safety, the FAA, and the city insisted since it was an active construction zone. Not that day, of course. You haven't lived until you have seen two of the most beautiful plus sized women in the world wearing white wedding dresses and bright yellow hard hats!

Darryl and Destiny indeed fell for each other that first night they met. She very much wanted to, but couldn't move to Florida right away. It took 3 months for her to settle everything in Louisiana. The girls had shared an apartment, and they were excellent tenants, so their landlord excused the rest of the lease. Dawns old car was on its last legs, and probably wouldn't make the trip, so she gave it to a desperate friend.

Darryl flew to Louisiana to help Destiny drive to Florida. Why it took them 4 days to drive 600 miles is none of my business, and they weren't telling. A month after she arrived, Destiny was featured in a commercial for Darryl's company. A talent agent while on vacation, happened to see the commercial and contacted her before returning home. She is now an up and coming plus size model. You might have seen her pictures in ads for Lane Bryant and Torrid. She had so many lucrative modeling offers, finally she had to say no, or we would have never pinned down a date for the wedding.

Of course, Dawn was hired right on the spot by Frank. The same guy who owned the storage spot next to mine!

A month after the restaurant opened, Dawn and I needed to go downstairs to the kitchen on a day it was closed. She was experimenting with a new dessert, and had forgotten to bring a special tool home. Being a star employee, she was trusted with keys and the security code.

When we unlocked the door, we were surprised to see the alarm had not been set. Maybe Frank needed to do some work, an owners work never stops. As we walked into kitchen we heard a beautiful, high pitched voice coming from Frank's office. I thought that it might be a falsetto, but I wasn't sure. We didn't want to interrupt, so we stayed where we were at and quietly listened.

A few minutes later, Frank walked around the corner singing. Dawn and I gasped in surprise. He is a big,burly, tough guy and he had an amazingly feminine voice. As soon as he saw us, he froze mid note and went white, which is hard to believe since he is full blooded Italian.

"Wow! I mean wow!" Dawn exclaimed. "What a voice!"

Frank, still in shock, and maybe a bit of a panic, still didn't move a muscle. Dawn resumed the song we had interrupted as if trying to show our support. Frank looked, and saw me smiling in encouragement. A few bars later, hesitantly at first, he resumed singing then full barrel, guns blazing.

When the song ended, he went dark, growling at us, "Okay, you busted me. This never happened. You were never here." Pointing a menacing finger at us. "No word of this to anyone. Forget about this now!"

Dawn just started singing a similar song. Naturally, Frank couldn't help himself and joined in. If you heard the voice of an angel, you too would become mesmerized, and want to pay omage too.

Franks, or should I say, Francines, locker was filled with top of the line restaurant equipment just waiting to be installed. In the very back was a couple of huge wardrobes full of bejeweled robes, heels, expensive makeup, gorgeous wigs, and multiple pieces of body contour, and padded undergarments. A crossdressers paradise. This stash was what he was so angry about and didn't want anyone to know about.

The restaurant was already a big success, partly due to Dawns amazing creations. In only two months, stories had already been written up in several publications and websites featuring her work. People came from all around just for her desserts. She was a hit in the culinary world and in the local scene.

It took some talking, but in the end, Frank was tired of hiding Francine. At irregular, and unscheduled times, restaurant guests were treated to a 15-20 minute show with Francine and Dawn. Usually one or the other would come out, and sing one song by themselves, then the other would join in somewhere in the middle of the second song. Then the two would duet a song, and if time allowed, one would solo another song. A standing ovation every time.

One day on a day off, Dawn and I were eating lunch in my office. Dawn noticed my copy of the police report on the theft and was leafing through the pages. I had hired a private detective and that information was in the folder too. "Anything new on your case?"

"The detective got a bunch of prints. Apparently two guys were witnessed rummaging in our lockers and somebody called the police. They didn't get anything, and were gone before cops arrived."

"Didn't get anything? I thought you said they got your car?"

"Someone did, and the police have no lead on them. The witness saw a couple of small time thugs jumping on an opportunity. Those idiots are the ones who left the prints. They both have long rap sheets, but word is, they left town and the cops don't know where they are. Since they didn't do anything except for some minor vandalism, they aren't putting that much resources into finding them."

Dawns face froze when she came across pictures of the crooks. "Would phone numbers and addresses be of any help?" The 2 guys that the girls met in Chicago, were the same ones wanted for the vandalism in Florida. After meeting me, the girls completely forgot about the dating site, and the emails of information on them.

A week later, they were found tied up together in a tight hug right in front of the police station. Frank is no longer in the family "business", but still has a few friends that owe him favors. A note explaining who they are, was pinned to one of the guys back. They resisted arrest, each one being charged with assaulting a police officer. Because of multiple warrants, they got 10 years each, with no possibility of early parole in separate prisons.

The four of us honeymooned together in Vail Colorado in February. Research was done on size of the airlines lavatory before we booked first class seats. We all needed the extra space, the results of sampling of Dawns decadent cooking was really starting to show. Since meeting me, Dawn is no longer afraid to fly. Our first stop before Colorado was Chicago, and Darryl and I agree, that restaurant serves the best pizza ever. We also paid our respects at the final resting spot of my fallen friend.

We rented a huge chalet in the mountains, and Dawn and I made love several times on the bearskin rug in front of the crackling fireplace. This time, the fireplace was real.

Wait a minute! I thought you said you hated the cold. I do. But now I have my extra large snowbunny to keep me warm.

Oh, by the way, we still haven't explained to Darryl what practicing with a cup means. That will always be a special memory that is only known to the ladies and myself.

---------

Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed. Please leave a comment as feedback always helps a writer develop their art.

Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers