All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 08'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
haremgirlharemgirlalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Note from Haremgirl

I hope you are enjoying the story. I've just submitted Ch. 15 tonight, and there's one (maybe two) after that to finish the story. Looks like they are posting one Ch. per day, so sorry for the delay. I love to get your comments, so let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Haremgirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks

I'm really looking forward to the remaining chapters. This is a well written story, with as many chapters in the works, i'm looking for more twists and turns to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
These Brothers are so sexy!

This story is wonderful!!! I loved the story between Aiden and Naomi and can't wait to find out what might happen between Brian and Sarah. I love how you're creating stories for each of the brothers. Hopefully you'll also include one with Liam...

Roge472xalRoge472xalalmost 17 years ago
A Great Story

I've just caught up, and now am just waiting for tomorrow. Thank you for telling us that, all things being equal, the next chapter is only one that day away!

Roger B

haremgirlharemgirlalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Correction from Haremgirl

Sorry, this was supposed to be in Novels/Novellas category not Nonconsent/Reluctance. I must have accidentally chosen the wrong category when I submitted it...Sarah is obviously not reluctant, the naughty little vixen.

Cheers,

Haremgirl

virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
Great work

i absolutely love these stories, you've got me hooked. Keep up the excellent work. Thanks

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
A great chapter

of this wonderful story.. Y.L.F. Your Loving Father?? But what is dear old dad doing unbuttoning her blouse?? Maybe her memory is faulty?? NO, they aren't the same person.. So we don't know HIS name, yet.. But Dad is Thomas and she is Sarah Marin.. From where?? And how did she get out in the middle of nowhere without a horse?? She went walking for miles with a suitcase?? Very odd!! Quite a mystery there!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
like the story...

...of Aidan and Ms. Tisdale, but too much suspension of disbelief for me to get into Brian and angel's story.

There story, so far, is a litlle too far-fetched

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous