Second date threesome surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel it building up." Tommy said. "I think it's going to be a lot.."

He slowed his stroking and let go of his cock. He looked down at them and said "Here it comes." His balls retracted up towards the base of his cock. It hovered in silence for a few seconds while the cum traveled up inside his long long shaft.

Just as the first spurt of cum began to ooze from the tip, Audrey instinctually wrapped her lips back around his now quickly pulsing dick head. Tommy's cock was the hardest it had been all night. The pulsing was fast and his skin was hot to the touch.

All of a sudden the pulsing slowed and then immediately picked back up again, this time harder and faster as Tommy began to cum. Blake watched as Tommy's cock bucked and twitched as it pumped a huge load into Audrey's mouth.

"Oh my god!" Yelled Tommy.

Audreys mouth became immediately flooded with hot cum and she couldn't take it all. She had to pull off to swallow. Tommy continued to cum so Blake jumped in and let Tommy finish the rest of his load in his mouth.

Audrey finished swallowing and caught her breath and looked over at Blake. Tommy's cock was now slowly softening in front of them as he stood panting.

"Quite the surprise!" Said Audrey, wiping Tommy's spilled cum from her chin

"I thought you might like that." Said Blake with a wink.

12