Second Night: The Firework

Story Info
Humiliation, pain and pleasure for a professional woman.
1.4k words
4.13
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This episode follows on from my story "A Surprising Submission".

Saturday afternoon. Yeah, damn, it was July 6th. She hadn't forgotten that. She had already thought about it when she woke up in the morning. But whatever. It was not more than a date, written by her on a scrap of paper some weeks ago, before she left the hotel room in which she had submitted to him, while he was still asleep. She had never done anything like this before. And he? Perhaps he had ignored the scrap of paper or, if he had seen it, crumpled it up and thrown it away. Anyway, what kind of message was that? July 6th ... No place, no time. Nevertheless she thought it was clear what it meant, when she wrote it: meet me on September 6th, same time, same place: the hotel bar at nine thirty. Now, six weeks after that night, it all seemed less clear.

Should she go - and what if he will not be there? Or stay at home, do things she has wanted to do for a long time, and later read a book and have a glass of wine?

What should she wear if she went at all? Most likely the elegant skirt she had worn the previous time. In addition a white blouse and a subtle white bra. And then of course the sexy black garter belt she bought a few days ago, and the super sexy panties. She put everything on the bed in the bedroom and added a pair of black stockings as well.

Shortly after five she went into the bathroom. She was a little tense, it had been a hectic week, a warm bath would do her good.

After the bath, she didn't get dressed right away, but wrapped herself in her bathrobe and rested on the sofa in the living room. The warm water had relaxed her, but had also made her a little sleepy. After a while she nodded off. When she opened her eyes again, it was dark outside. She hurried to get dressed.

Shit, she would be late. It seemed improbable that she could make it till nine thirty to the hotel bar.

Would he wait for her? But maybe he was late himself. She phoned for a taxi. The drive to the hotel was quick, even if they had to stop several times at red lights. Shortly before ten she was standing in front of the hotel. The taxi driver gave her his card - in case she needed a taxi later, he was on duty all night.

The light in the bar was dim. She stopped at the entrance and scanned the room with nervous eyes. He was sitting at one of the back tables. When their eyes met, he gave her a quick nod. She hesitated a moment, then resolutely walked over to him. He got up and offered her a chair. She sat down.

"Do you want a drink?" She looked up: "Maybe a brandy". He went to the bar and came back with two glasses.

She wanted to explain why she was late - and while she was looking for explanations and words, he raised his glass and said: "To our evening". She nodded. Then he continued: "I don't like to wait. In your case, I thought it will be worth the wait. I hope I was not wrong. Should there be a next time, I will say when and where and you will be in time". She nodded and took a sip of the brandy. "Take off your panties no". And when she didn't move: "Did you hear?" She looked at him for a long time without a word and then said: "You know what I want, don't you?" He nodded: "Yes, I know what you want. And you will see what I want". She got up and went to the door.

There was a crowd in front of the mirrors in the women's room and the cubicles were all occupied. Over time, she got nervous. She didn't want to keep him waiting long. Finally she turned in a corner to the wall and pushed the panties down to her heels as best she could while standing and then somehow twisted her feet out of them. Without looking left or right, she left the toilet. She held the panties crumpled up in her hand.

When she sat down with him again, his hand touched her left knee under the table. Immediately she opened her legs a little wider. He said casually: "Give me the panties". She felt the blush deepening on her face. Did anyone hear what they said?

He finished his glass. She did the same and they left the hotel bar.

She had expected that they would go to the room now, but the elevator went down and when the door opened they were in the hotel garage. He grabbed her upper arm and directed her to a dark, mid-range car at the far end of the garage. "Pull up your skirt and lean over the hood". He opened the car's door and reached for something inside the car. When he turned back to her, she quickly did what he told her. She was surprised when she didn't feel his hand or the belt on her bare ass, but a cool liquid. Then she felt something open her sphincter and enter her. The thing got thicker and she tensed up: she closed her eyes for a moment and managed to loosen up and give in to the pressure and open up. She hated the latex thing in her ass, but she knew this was the price he was asking and which she had to pay to get what she wanted.

He offered her his arm and she hung up on him and tried not to pay too much attention to the thing in her ass. A pale moon shone in the night sky. They went towards the lake; he said they had to hurry up if they didn't want to miss the fireworks. When they got to the lake there was a dense crowd on the bank, but a little further back, where the city park began, there was still plenty of space. The first rockets were already rising into the sky. He released her arm and said: "Unbutton your blouse". After a moment's hesitation, she turned to him and did what he had told her. When the last button was opened, he put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around till her shoulders touched his chest and he was standing behind her. The people nearby all looked up to the sky, where the fireworks conjured up new cascades of colors and light into the night. His hands exposed her breasts and kneaded them. Then he grabbed her nipples, twisted them and pulled them until she moaned in pain. Her hands reached behind her, he thought she wanted to push him away. But she did not want to withdraw from him, but rather felt for his belt, as if to make sure that he was wearing one. When the fireworks peaked and thunderclaps announced their end, she screamed out loud, and in her scream the "Ahhhhhhhhh" and "Jaaaaaa" of the crowd joined together. Shivering, she turned and pressed herself against his chest.

The fireworks ended and the crowd began to disperse. A cloud slowly moved in front of the moon.

He waited until she had buttoned her blouse again, then they too went towards town. As they walked, he thought of her gaze as he pushed the latex plug up her butt in the garage. He imagined how she would lean over the back of an armchair in the hotel room and how he would finally pull the plug out of her hole. His cock would spread it more than the small plug did.

Back in the hotel room when she leaned over the backrest for him and felt the pressure of his cock, panic flickered in her for a moment, but then a door to an unknown room opened in her, and when his thrusts got stronger and stronger and he penetrated deeper into her, she made a few steps into this room. As he came in her and filled her with his seed, her orgasm was short but explosive.

When he was later in the bathroom, she pulled his belt out of his pants and knelt by the bed. If he saw her like this, her head bowed as she offered him the belt with her arms stretched out, the night would come to the end she had hoped for.