Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be able to trust you Roger."

"Please don't hurt me again. I don't think I could bear it."

That evening she told me of her argument with her father. When their marriage fell through he accused her of sleeping with me before the marriage on the basis that "she must have" and threatened to take the tawse to her. She left the house and never spoke to him again, and he had died five years previously of a heart attack. Her mother was in an old peoples home in Aberdeen and had severe dementia.

Her marriage to Pierre had been a disaster. He was a womaniser and a lazy individual who didn't want to work but simply wanted to live off his families wealth. Apparently they owned a vineyard and a winery.

She did at least have a good job which she was enjoying and had bought a small house in a nearby village and had developed an interest in gardening, which she had never had before.

I told her about my ex who had turned out to be a gold digger whose main interest in life had been to run up debts on each of my credit cards sequentially. I was comfortably off with a job in software development but eventually I had lost patience.

We reminisced a little about friends from university and spent a companiable time together, but I was very aware that I was "on probation" and it would take a lot more if Meredith was to ever trust me again. I was determined to make that happen.

At the end of the evening I kissed her on the cheek, and we arranged to meet on Sunday after church.

We settled into our relationship. At first we saw each other two or three times a week. On Sundays we went for a walk after her church and then had lunch. On Friday evenings we went to the pub, the cinema, or the theatre and sometimes we met midweek for supper at on or other of our homes. On a few occasions we went into London to go shopping and see a show.

Each time I said goodbye to her after time together I straight away started looking forward to the time I would see her next. Slowly we spent more and more time together and after a couple of months we were together much of the time outside work.

I started to go to church on occasion.

We held hands. No more.

We did not spend the nights together. I always returned home to my bed.

She needed her space and time.

7

Three months after we had met for the second time I was walking with her before Sunday lunch when she stopped and turned.

"Why have you never asked me about the divorce?"

"Because you'll tell me when it happens. I'm not rushing you Meredith. I don't have the right."

She stepped up to me and kissed me hard on the lips. Just once.

"I never had your patience."

"I'm free. The divorce came through last week."

"Lunch first!"

We drove home to her house after lunch. It was her choice, and it was closer.

No sooner had she closed the door than she turned and kissed me, and I kissed her back. Hard! It was like our first kiss so many years ago.

She looked up at me and smiled gently.

"Do you remember how I used to touch you,but you were never allowed to touch me?"

"Well today you can touch. It's me that won't."

"The first time around with you I spent night after night frustrated. I know it was my choice but now you need to experience it at least once. "

"And if you ever want to be inside me you'll have to marry me."

"Deal?"

I nodded.

"Was that a proposal?"

"No it was a statement of fact."

"I'm going to shower. Give me two minutes and join me."

A few minutes later I joined Meredith. She looked wonderful. Her body was curvy in all the right places and her breasts whilst still round and firm appeared a little bigger. Her tummy was flat, and she had shaved herself. I was pleased I was still in good shape myself.

She was already clean having soaped herself already. I put my arms around her, held her tight and held each bum cheek in my hands as I kissed her, She held me and pulled me tight towards her as the warm water cascaded over us.

I looked down into her green eyes.

"I love you Meredith," I softly murmured."

"I know you do, and I love you too. I don't think I ever stopped."

I kissed her breasts in turn and then I kissed her stomach. Finally I knelt in front of her and as she stood with her legs apart I started to lick her.

She held my head between her hands and moaned.

"Not here."

She walked into the bedroom wrapped in a large white bath towel and I followed behind. She dropped the towel and sat in a large throw covered armchair in the corner of the room. Then she spread her legs wide and planted her feet firmly on the ground.

"Here."

Once again I knelt between her thighs and then I started to lick between her labia. I concentrated on her clitoris which grew erect under my ministrations. As I worked on her, her juices started to flow, and her perineum started to move against my tongue. I heard her moan softly and felt her hands holding my head as her pleasure grew. Her moans grew louder, and she lifted her legs and splayed them over the arms of the chair. Then as her pelvis moved frantically she reached above her head with both hands and grasped the chair cover. Her orgasm was long, noisy, violent, and shuddering. She screamed. Her vaginal orifice spasmed, rhythmically relaxing and contracting as she climaxed, until finally she lay back still. She lay quietly until her heart rate and breathing returned to normal and then spoke.

"Now you can watch."

She reached over to a small table adjacent to where she was sitting and picked up a nine inch battery powered, penis shaped dido.

"Sit on the bed. I want to watch you"

I did as I was told, and as Meredith slid the dildo inside herself I started to stroke myself. I slowly drew my foreskin backwards and forwards over my glans and my prick grew hard and long. I could see her watching me as she moved the softly vibrating tool in and out. Her legs were spread wide, and I could see her labia were flushed and swollen. As she became increasingly aroused she moved the dido faster and faster and my own excitement grew. I watched enthralled as she lay back and with her mouth open moaned loudly and climaxed. As her buttocks clenched and her thighs trembled she held the dildo hard against her clitoris. Her eyes were still wide with passion when I came, and a jet of white sperm splashed across my legs and the bed. We recovered slowly and lay languidly watching each other. Meredith spoke.

"Just imagine what I'm going to do to you if and when you marry me."

8

The following evening, a Monday, I arrived at Meredith's house with a bottle of Champagne, and a dozen red roses. A very short while later I asked Meredith to marry me.

"Of course I will. What took you so long to ask?"

We celebrated the event with a takeaway Chinese meal washed down with Champagne and the conversation turned to the practicalities of the marriage.

Neither of had any family we wished to invite. My parents had both died and her mother was incapable of travel and would not have understood what was happening anyway. Both of us were only children. We were marrying for our benefit not anybody else's.

She was still the quiet, introspective individual I had first met in my youth and had few good friends. Those that she had were from school or university and none lived close by. Any friends she had from her previous wedding were mostly those of Pierre, her ex, and were living in France. She occasionally socialised with work colleagues.

I too had lost many friends following my divorce, since I had socialised in the company of couples. Like Meredith I had few close friends, and none lived nearby.

I asked her how quickly she wanted to marry and where. I expected her to want a church wedding with the wait of secondary importance. I was wrong.

"How about Las Vegas as quickly as we can get there?"

"Are you serious."

"Never been more serious in my life."

"I've an idea. Can you take a few days off in the next week or two? I'll do some research and get in touch tomorrow when I have a plan. I assume you have a copy of your birth and marriage certificates, the divorce documents, and a passport"

I left early that evening to go home. Meredith and I agreed, however long it took, the next time we lay together it would be in our marital bed.

In the morning I spent the morning on the phone and then rang Meredith. She confirmed she could take a break from work from Thursday morning that week until Monday morning the following week. I promptly arranged flights from Heathrow and made hotel reservations; two single rooms on arrival, and a suite for after our marriage. I breathed a sigh of relief that I had been able to arrange thing so quickly, even if only business class airline tickets were all that was available, and I gave myself a metaphorical pat on the back.

On Thursday afternoon just before one o'clock in the afternoon we took off, and just under three hours later we landed at one of the most dangerous airports in the world and as we taxied to the arrival gate The Rock of Gibraltar came into view. Gibraltar airport is considered dangerous because the road to Spain runs across the runway and has to be closed every time a plane lands or takes off and because of wind blowing off the rock, particularly in the winter.

I thought it was worth the risk. After Las Vegas, Gibraltar is one of the easiest places in the world to marry. You need to be resident just twenty four hours prior to marriage and documentation is simple and in English. As opposed to Las Vegas, flight time is short and there is no jet lag.

We caught a taxi to The Rock Hotel where we were staying and checked into our separate rooms. By the time we showered and changed it was seven o'clock in the evening and we went out for dinner in a pleasant Mediterranean restaurant.

Early Friday morning we arrived at the Gibraltar Registry Office where I had previously arranged an appointment and by half past eleven we had a special dispensation to marry in a civil ceremony at our hotel at twelve o'clock Saturday morning. We had been very lucky to get such an early appointment which had become available because of a cancellation.

From the Registry Office it was off to Main Street and a well-known jewellers, where Meredith chose a flawless half caret diamond engagement ring, and we bought our wedding rings.

As we left the shop and walked down Main Street hand in hand she raised her right hand and examined her ring, and then she squeezed my hand hard before kissing me on the lips.

"Please pinch me. I don't believe any of this is happening."

We spent the next day and a half sightseeing. I didn't figure that we'd have much time for that on Saturday and we were flying back home on Sunday afternoon. We visited Europa point, the most southern point of Gibraltar. We took a tour of the rock and saw the apes that live there, and we visited the wartime tunnels. We also went shopping and bought some crystal glass. The rest of the time we sat in cafes and drank coffee or beer, and we ate in a local restaurant.

9

On Saturday morning I rose early and had breakfast alone. I was out of the restaurant by eight o'clock. Meredith and I had agreed we would not see each other until the ceremony at midday. She would also breakfast alone but not until half past eight.

At nine o'clock I was back at the Jewellers buying her a wedding gift. I knew she would be busy getting herself ready and she had already arranged for a hairdresser to do her hair for her at half nine and a beautician at eleven. Prior to that she would need to have a shower and lay out her dress.

I on the other hand, had only to shower, shave and suit up, and then confirm the arrangements for the witnesses, the wedding lunch, and cake.

I arrived at the wedding venue inside the hotel ten minutes early and then at twelve 'clock Meredith appeared. I had never seen her look so beautiful or so happy. She wore a long cream dress with lace trimmings, and her hair hung in ringlets framing her gorgeous radiant face. In her hands she carried a posy of yellow orchids.

The registrar was pleasant and welcoming, and our witnesses were two hotel staff from the reception. In just a few minutes we were husband and wife.

Our wedding lunch was wonderful; lobster bisque, osso bucco, and fresh fruit with cheese and biscuits. We drank Champagne. I gave Meredith a silver choker with diamonds and sapphires set into it. She surprised me by giving me a Breitling watch.

The wedding cake was huge, big enough to feed at last thirty people, and it was duly given to the hotel staff after we had each nibbled at a small slice.

And then, finally we went to our room. Whilst we were at lunch I had had our belongings transferred to the terrace suite with its views across Algeciras Bay.

We closed the door and embraced.

"I'm having a shower," I said.

"Be quick."

I showered and got into bed naked. Meanwhile Meredith had removed her dress and she entered the shower after me. Shortly afterwards she entered the bedroom. She was stark naked apart from the silver choker around her neck.

"I've heard somewhere that a girl is sexier if she keeps something on and covered up."

I just stared. They say that most people look better with their clothes on than with them off. Not Meredith on that Summer afternoon in Gibraltar.

In that moment I believed she was the most desirable and beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her curves were all in the right place. Her boobs were firm, and her nipples erect with her need, and where her firm thighs met there was not a hint of hair. The silver choker around her slim neck accentuated her nakedness. She looked down at me and smiled. She spoke, slowly and quietly in her gentle Scottish brogue.

"And now I'm going to give you the fucking of your life."

They were the most exciting words I had ever heard a woman say and my penis which was already stirring under the bed clothes rapidly grew hard.

She leant down pulled the bed sheets onto the floor and knelt down beside me, facing me so that she could watch my reaction, and took my penis in her hand. Then she leaned forward, and as I watched wide eyed she took the tip into her mouth.

I knew that Meredith could give a good hand job. I had never known a girl as skilled as her and I ought to know. She had given me enough of them at university. That blowjob was even better. As she moved her tongue where the glans and shaft met she slowly stroked my shaft. She watched my pleasure grow, her smiling eyes never leaving mine as she worked on me.

Before it was "too late" she stopped, gave the tip a peck and lay beside me, She encouraged me to place my fingers between the lips of her labia. They were swollen and moist and her clitoris was erect under my touch, and as she gripped my penis, I moved my forefinger and adjacent finger in small circles as she gently moaned. Eventually I heard her voice plead urgently.

"Do me now. I can't wait any longer. Pleeaase!"

I lay on top of her and as she spread her legs and bent her knees I slowly penetrated her until I was "balls deep." She was very wet but her vaginal muscles gripped me tight as I moved in and out of her.

My strokes were long and deep and soon I felt her nails scratching my back as her passion grew and she became more vocal.

"You're so big."

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Don't stop!"

And then.

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

And as, for thirty long seconds, she took he orgasm, her thighs trembled, her vagina tightened around me, and her nails bit into my back.

I rolled off and we lay beside each other and kissed. Meredith's face and chest were flushed with sexual pleasure and her eyes were wide.

I felt her fingers on my still erect dick. She encouraged me to lie flat on my back before she straddled me in a soixante neuf position and presented herself for me to use my tongue. As I licked between her fleshy, swollen, and flushed lips I felt her clitoris harden once more. As she took her pleasure she busily fellated me until I sensed that she was once more going to climax. She stopped working on me and as her thighs trembled, her buttocks clenched, and she ground her sex into my face she gripped my dick tight in her fist and screamed loud in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh yessssss!"

Finally I bent her over the end of the bed with her beautiful round bum raised over a pillow and fucked her. My penis was like a rock and slid easily inside of her. I fucked her hard and fast. Meredith was insatiable and continued to encourage me with cries of,

"So deep! So deep!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

And finally.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

And as she cried out in her rapture I watched her bum cheeks wriggle and gyrate, and as her vaginal muscles rhythmically gripped and then relaxed on my penis I orgasmed and pumped my cum deep within her.

A short while later we lay in bed with Meredith's head on my chest as I held her in my arms. She smiled up at me.

"That was wonderful. When can we have repeat performance?"

And I was reminded of something she had said to me many years before.

"I am more passionate than most people know."

"Give me couple of hours," I said.

"In that case time for more champagne,"

and she jumped out of bed wiggled her ass and disappeared into the lounge before reappearing with the complementary bottle and two glasses.

It turned out I was wrong. Ninety minutes later Meredith expertly brought my penis both back to life and eager for more. She used her hands and tits, and her mouth, lips, and tongue. And then, when I was rock hard, she straddled me and robe me cowboy style. As she rocked back and forth she reached down and frigged herself with her right hand. For long minutes she took her pleasure and gave me mine and then she started to flush and then moan, and her fingers were a blur as she leaned backwards and once again orgasmed loudly. As she did, her passion took me over the edge and for the second time I climaxed and ejaculated inside of her.

She flopped forward sated and sweaty and then rolled off me, and as I held her tight to my chest I told her that I loved her and would never let her go. She simply smiled.

"I love you."

After that we slept. We woke in the early evening, dressed, and went for dinner. Meredith had changed into a red evening dress with a red coral necklace. She was glowing.

Dinner was in the hotel restaurant again. We ate seafood and drank a dry white wine. The setting was romantic and the service perfect. Out of the window the lights of Spain twinkled on the far side of the bay.

I remember Meredith jokingly remarking that it was a shame oysters weren't on the menu. I asked her what she had planned, and she smiled coyly.

The restaurant closed early at ten o'clock and we went out for a stroll and a coffee before returning to our room.

I showered and got into bed. I heard the shower running and then stop, and short while later Meredith appeared. She was naked other than a diamond and sapphire choker glinting around her dainty neck.

She smiled and spoke, her voice once again thick with desire.

"I'm going to give you the second best fucking of your life."

And just briefly I had a mischievous thought before she knelt beside me, and I felt my manhood stir again.

"Maybe a vibrator would have been a better wedding present."

And then the thought was gone.

12