Second Time Around

Story Info
A very lovely brunette renewed my heart.
3.6k words
4.24
9.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
212 Followers

I would like to thank kenjisato for a great job in editing.

Bad time in my life

I was thirty, and I had been just about finished with my wife, Patty. She'd been caught cheating with some idiot at work; it was his wife who called me, and asked me to keep my wife away from her husband! My now ex-wife didn't stay with him.

I should've known it was happening. One day, out of the blue, Patty asked me to do sixty-nine with her, and prior to that, my wife was a 'good Catholic girl.' While we were married, it was strictly missionary; nothing different, no matter how I asked or what I suggested-- no sideways, no doggy, no cowgirl, no reverse cowgirl, no sixty-nine, no corkscrew, no chair sex, no table-top, no X position.

In six years of marriage, she instigated sex only once before. So the day she asked me to do sixty-nine with her, I was surprised, I had only gone down on one woman, and that was my girlfriend my senior year in high school-- a disaster. I was very inexperienced back then, and since I hadn't done it in over ten years, I was rusty as rusty could be. It was a poor performance with my high-school girlfriend (I didn't have a map), and that was all I had to go on.

Afterwards, I realized it was a 'tryout' to see if I was to be 'kept in the game.'

With the divorce going to be finished in April, and as it was the beginning of December; I was not looking for a new relationship. All my adult life, I'd been a teacher, and was a sports official as my second job; I refereed basketball, football, soccer, volleyball, and college lacrosse (which I had played in my college years). I umpired baseball and softball; I was lucky to have been able to umpire one Major League spring training game, and a couple minor league games, since I lived in Arizona.

Meeting Lynn

So back to that December of the year that Lynn and I met.

I was scheduled to referee a junior varsity high-school basketball game. At the level I was at then, whenever you refereed a game you were required to sit through the other games; in this case, two freshman games, then referee your junior varsity game, and then sit and watch the varsity game. Since these were pre-season games, the teams were not conference foes.

I had moved up in the stands to watch, and I sat down next to a very lovely brunette. At first, I thought she was a student, but it turned out that she was actually a security guard for the visiting team. We had a nice chat about the 'weather', and I found out her name, her age of twenty-four, that she was divorced, and she had two cute lovely girls-- a four and two year old.

After my game, which had a two minute delay, where I had to stretch out a calf cramp, I returned to the stands and sat next to her again. She had to check on some students, and had missed my 'injury' timeout. She was concerned that I had cramped up, and that she had missed it. She and I chatted during the varsity game, and I got her phone number.

About a week later, I called her and asked her out to dinner. We went to a nice steakhouse with romantic lighting and had a nice dinner. It was wonderful. As first dates go, it was off the wall. She wore a red wine-colored dress, she was beautiful; I wore a sports jacket (hey, it was a first date, you know, dress to impress.) She was better than arm candy, and the goodnight kiss was fantastic. But, just a kiss.

Stress relief

I got the house. But I was also having emotional problems with the divorce. Those same questions and thoughts-- Wasn't I good enough for her? What did I do wrong? How can I be better? etc.

I had gone out and gotten laid with a one-night-stand, but all it was sex, and she left the next morning before I got up. It was not fulfilling.

Christmas break was coming up, and I was feeling as stressed as could be. I was seeing a counselor, Joyce. I told her I needed to get out of town to get away from the stress. She agreed. I told her I wanted to go to Las Vegas; you know, be out of town, play a little blackjack, some slots, and lose a little money. BUT, I did not want to go alone. I mentioned that I had gone out on one date with Lynn, and Joyce suggested that I ask her to go with me, even after only one date. She told me that the worst that could happen was that Lynn would say no, and since I didn't have a lot of time or feelings invested yet, so if asking her was the end of the relationship, I wouldn't lose much.

I asked Lynn if she wanted to go, and she said YES!

So between Christmas and New Year's, I booked a room at one of the casinos off the strip because it had been recommended by a friend. It was supposed to be a two-bed room, to let us be two people without pre-conceived ideas of sex. But, when we got there, it was just a California king-size bed. I felt like 'oh shit, this will look bad and I've blown it'. But Lynn said it was okay, with no hint that she was angry, or that it was my fault.

Vegas

Now having been a Boy Scout, I had packed some condoms and KY-- to be prepared. Really! I was not expecting to use them!

We had a great first day. We played the slots; she watched me play blackjack, where I broke a little over even; we played keno, and won enough money to not only to cover our gambling losses, but to pay for the trip. We then had dinner at the buffet. We ended our day and returned to the room.

MY mama did raise a gentleman, so I gave her the bathroom first, not counting on anything happening. Honest.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a robe. I went into the bathroom and took my shower; I left the bathroom in shorts and a T-shirt. She was already in bed. I had told her the side of the bed nearest the door was mine. She told me how thoughtful I was, for letting her shower first and taking that side of the bed near the door.

Since I had not planned this to be a sex-filled time, I asked if I could kiss her goodnight. Well, since I was a red-blooded, American male, I did want a good-- no, make that great-- goodnight kiss. The kiss lasted for quite a long time, as we both started to let our hands wander. I found out she had on a baby-doll nightie. As the kissing, rubbing, and exploring continued, it became apparent that sex was definitely on the table.

We had each other sexually stimulated; both of us were naked, and with great diligence, I put a condom on, I then kissed down her body giving her C-cup breasts a tongue 'lashing,' concentrating on her nipples. I did move down to her stomach, sticking my tongue in her belly button. I approached her sexual center.

She was quite wet from my stimulation with my fingers. When I got to her clit, I decided to lightly blow air across it. I was about to take it in my mouth, when she pulled me up, and said, "Please fuck me."

I moved up, entered her, and pumped in her pussy, until she had her first orgasm. I stopped, so she could collect herself. I started again, but she said, "Wait." She had seen the KY, so she grabbed my hand and covered it with lube. She took my hand, and started to slide it into her vagina. She said, "Don't make a fist, until you're inside." As I got inside, she moaned, then said, "Here." She then slathered my condom-covered dick with more KY, and told me to put it in her ass.

So there I was, my second time ever doing anal (my first was in college,) and first time ever, fisting a girl. I could not believe the excitement I had when I looked at her-- she was in seventh heaven. Breathing heavily, she was grabbing her breasts, and she came like an earthquake; a few moments later, I came in the condom in her ass. With my dick remaining inside her ass and my fist in her pussy, we rested in order to come down from our orgasms.

She told me to shower first, and to wash 'very good.' As I was in the shower, she came into the bathroom and used it. She then entered the shower, grabbed the soap, and washed me from stem to stern; I reciprocated. As we left the shower, we dried each other off, then fell into bed and started to 'play' again. This time, she let me play with her breasts, while she started to stroke my cock. Before I could start moving lower, she slid down to my cock, took it in her mouth, and took me to never-never land.

Every day of the trip was a repeat of the first. I took a Polaroid of her sitting on the made bed, fully clothed in her beautiful, red wine-colored dress. We were very happy with the picture, and we thought for sure we could show our friends. Unfortunately, we had left the empty box of condoms on the nightstand, and it was in clear view in the picture. We could not show the picture to friends or family.

Our time starts

Our romance blossomed, and I moved Lynn and her girls in, a few months later.

Things were not too bad, except for her ex-husband. Somehow, he had bifurcated the divorce, which separated child support and custody from the divorce. They were divorced, but custody and child support were not settled. His family had money. He put us under a microscope.

During this time, she filed a sexual-harassment complaint at her work. Her boss, a man in his fifties, who thought he was God's gift to women, so he constantly harassed her. It came down to 'he said she said' so she quit. She found a job at a local diner, and worked the afternoon shift, getting off around ten o'clock every night. I would watch the kids when I got home from school. Even if I was officiating some game, we had a good babysitter in a neighbor of mine.

I was able to get her a job with my school district, as a school bus driver. She enjoyed driving, and once in a while, she would be a lunch time aide at one of the schools. It was quite a surprise when I headed to the lunch room one day, and WOW, my beautiful girlfriend was there at my school!

We got married in my back yard in November, with tux and wedding gown. It was football season, so instead of a reception, we went as we were dressed to an Arizona State football game. So to this day, we would say we had over fifty-thousand people at our wedding reception. Arizona State won. The seats I had had since my first marriage, and my seat mates knew my ex had cheated on me, so all thought it was a nice way to start our marriage.

I screw up

During the summer, just a day before the girls were to go see their dad in central California-- the poop hit the fan.

I had made a big bowl of chocolate pudding, and had placed it in the refrigerator to cool; it was for the girls to enjoy. I had left the kitchen and went to the bathroom. When I came out, the little one had gotten into the pudding with bare hands, scooped the chocolate up-- it was all over her face, all over the refrigerator, and all over the floor. Since she was still in diapers, I gave her a couple of light spanks on her bottom.

When the girls met their dad, they told on me (I think he quizzed them every time they visited), and he made a mountain out of a molehill. We had to go to hearings in central California, where he had the kids, and we had to hire a California lawyer and spent what little extra money we had at the time. We settled with the ex, and had to drive to Stockton, California and to pick them up at the courthouse. Though the fact that he hadn't married his next wife, and yet was living with her, meant nothing to the California courts; it took us a long time to get the girls back.


The conception of our son

We drove from Arizona to the LA area, stayed with my sister and her husband, and then set out for central California. We set out from LA with a nice day, but once we got up over The Grapevine, and down in the central valley, it was foggy. Not just any fog; it was the mother-of-all fogs, but still safe to drive freeway speeds.

Lynn was feeling rather amorous, while I was driving, and since it was foggy, nobody could see anything. She unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and proceeded to give me a sixty-mile-an-hour, two-hundred-fifty-mile blowjob. I was not sure how I was able to keep the car on the road through Lost Hills, Kettleman City, Santa Nella, and along the Governor Brown Aqueduct, but I did. I was close to coming many times, but she must have sensed it, and kept me from shooting off.

We got into Stockton and went to our hotel room. After a two-hundred-fifty-mile blowjob, I was ready for action. My balls were about to turn blue. We had a delightful short and fast dinner, and returned to our hotel room, where we took a shower together with some 'playing' under the spray. We were ready for some romantic sex in the bedroom. We started to kiss and caress each other. She was hot, I was hot; we began to make love, and it was a time to remember! I was able to bring her to orgasm and a moment later, I began to come. I had never come so much in all my life. Before I was done, it was oozing out of her pussy, like the Inga Falls in Africa! We had to grab the extra sheets from the hotel closet.

The next day, we picked up our kids at the courthouse, and drove back to Arizona as fast as we could. When we returned to Arizona, Lynn found a job with the city public bus system. She enjoyed the job and was getting paid very well. The only problem was that she was leaving very early in the morning. Now it was my turn to get the girls up ready for school. I did my fatherly duties, although, the best I could do was ponytails, I was terrible at braids.

When we had been home a few weeks, Lynn came home and was very quiet.

Wondering why she was quiet, I asked her, "What's wrong?"

"I went to the doctor today."

My heart fell. I feared she had some incurable disease! My first thought was, "Damn, her ex will get the girls. I will lose my wife and my two loving daughters."

She then smiled, after seeing my anguish, and said, "I'm pregnant."

I sat for a moment, switching my brain from anguish to joy. I got up and kissed her hotly on the lips. That night, we celebrated. At first, I didn't want to have intercourse because I was afraid it would hurt our child (dumb guy, I know, was I going to poke the baby's eyes out?)

My wife laughed and said, "The doctor said we could have sex right up until almost delivery."

My thought was "HOLY SHIT!"

And we started nine months of the most horny, erotic sex that my wife demanded! I would come home, the girls would be asleep, and the wife was hotter than a two-dollar pistol. 'It is good to be an expecting father,' to paraphrase Mel Brooks!

Pre-birth and birth

We took birthing class. Along with a friend of my wife's and her husband.

During the class, he asked me, "What is a Kegel?"

Since this was mainly an exercise for women, I tried very hard to think how to explain it. Finally, I said to him, "Listen carefully, think of CASTRATION! NOW, what did your body just do?" Most men do Kegel when they hear the term castration!

At this time, I must talk about my own birth. My birth mother died in my birth. This was very hard on my father. He mourned her all his life, until the day he died; even after he married my stepmom, when I was four. She has always been mom to me. His grieving for her, weighed very heavily on my mom. From the time when I was a little kid, I always associated pregnancy and birth with death, so when my wife became pregnant, I was scared shitless. I always felt that Death, with his scythe and black robes, was standing nearby!

Close to the due date, Lynn started, what we found out later to be, false labor. I took her to the hospital, where she spent the next six hours. The obstetrician even gave her medicines that were supposed to help start contractions, but after a while, he came in and shut off the drip and said, "You're not gonna have the baby today."

My wife was furious going through medically induced labor for nothing!

A week later, she went to the chiropractor. Our chiropractor was a lovely woman from South Africa, and she did an adjustment that was known to help start labor. That night, when we got home, my wife said that I had to fuck her, not make love, but fuck her with all my animal urges! She had read that intercourse could start labor!

Well, there she was nine-months pregnant, so I had to dream up a couple new positions. Well, I had read about them! The sex was hot, and enjoyable for both of us; she came, I came. I think she came one more time. She called up the hospital to find out which obstetrician was on duty. She found out that until 9:00am, the idiot doctor who pulled the plug on her the week before, was on duty. We went to sleep and got up about 6:30am.

I called in for a sub. Luckily, I had my lesson plans ready for this (a movie,) and got myself ready. She got herself ready, took a shower, cleaned out her pussy, shaved her legs (why do pregnant women always shave, even while in labor?) and got all her stuff she needed: clothes, toiletries, feminine stuff; then called her grandma to come to watch the girls. I called my mom and dad. And off we went to the hospital.


When we arrived at the hospital, the obstetrician on duty was from India, the anesthesiologist was a Korean lady doctor, and the maternity nurse was an Hispanic woman, and English was not any of their first languages. I had a fucking United Nations in the delivery room.

Lynn did not cuss me out, as some women in labor do. She loved my help (I was working very hard to remember all that was said in birthing class, remarkable.) As far as I knew, I did okay. I was looking over the obstetrician's shoulder, thinking I was ready to cut the cord when the time came. But when the obstetrician did the episiotomy, I almost passed out. Thinking, hell both of us like each other's perineum, if you know what I mean, but I was thinking, "He is cutting where?" I did the male version of a Kegel! I moved closer to my wife's side to comfort her. That's my story and I am sticking to it!


My wife knew the sex of our child BUT told no one! We had thought of names for both a boy and a girl.

The doctor said, "It's a boy!"

I hurried out to the waiting room, and announced, "It's a boy!" All the people in the waiting room were there for my son's birth. My mom and dad, being the oldest at sixty-four and seventy-nine, got up slowly, but all the others, about ten of them, all my wife's family, jumped up. It looked like a wave at Diamond Head.


He was eleven pounds one ounce, no wonder the episiotomy was needed!

One thing I had to perform, was the removal of the perineum stitches. My wife was fed up with the non-dissolving stitches, so there I was with sanitized scissors, cutting the stitches away from her, and with each snip, I did a Kegel. We settled down to parent a new baby boy.

Our sex life never diminished, and forty years later, we are now proud grandparents of ten grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

THE END.

This is my first story.

Some of this is based on real events.

The names have been changed to protect both the innocent and guilty.

olddave51
olddave51
212 Followers