Second Time Shared -- Penny

Story Info
Penny returnes but with her husband this time.
3.9k words
4.22
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Time Shared -- Penny

sizemedium

This is a sequel to a story that I wrote by request from my friends Penny and Mark in Australia.

I am Penny and I live "down under" in Australia. I am 54, 5'-10'with a set of big boobs. I am not a BBW but what I would call myself is a lush woman - you know, a few extra pounds but in all the right spots. I am married to my wonderful husband, Mark, who is 63, 6 ft tall and has a stocky build which is all muscle. We own our own business so we can have the freedom to sometimes have a short day or take a day off.

In our first story, Mark took me to an upscale hotel for dinner. After dinner he intended for me to spend the night with a stranger. Mark has shared me a couple of times but he was always present to take photos and to protect me. This was the first time I was all on my own. After dinner with Mark, I met a nice man from the U.S. at the bar. I spent the night with him and we had some wonderful sex. The next morning I took a taxi home. Mark and I had some fantastic sex after I told him in detail what happened that night.

oooo

The details of the encounter had turned Mike on so much that the next day he decided that he wanted me to call the man from the U.S. to set up a dinner meeting later today. This time Mark wanted to be in the room to watch us have sex. The stranger, Jim, had given me his cell phone number on the back of his business card. I called him to ask if my husband and I could meet him for dinner tonight.

"Your husband isn't angry with me?" Jim asked.

"No, he isn't. In fact he wants you and I to have sex again. This time he wants to come to your room to watch us, if you wouldn't mind," I said.

"I have never performed sex before an audience before. My wife and I used to belong to a swingers' club. We did have sex in front of people but they were generally busy doing their own thing and really did not notice us. I guess it would be OK," he said.

"I know that he will want to take pictures of you and me as we have sex. Would that bother you?" I asked.

"Not really but please keep them for yourself and don't post them on the internet. I have a very sensitive job," he said.

"Great! We will meet you about 6 pm in the bar," I said.

oooo

I took a long shower and then put on my sexiest bra and panties for tonight. I wore a sexy black dress that comes about 4 inches above my knees. Mark dressed up in a dark suit and dress shirt but no tie. He really looked very nice. He seldom has the opportunity to dress up so it was a thrill for me to see him like this.

We arrived at the hotel a little before six. We headed straight to the bar where Jim was sitting alone on a bar stool and talking to the bartender. We walked up to him and I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hello Penny! You look very sexy tonight. You must be Mark," Jim said and held out his hand to Mark.

"Nice to meet you too," Mark said shaking Jim's hand.

I gave Jim a big hug and then sat down next to him. Mark ordered drinks for us and sat on the other side of me.

"Mark, this is very awkward for me. I want you to know that I was a gentleman with Penny and I hope you are not upset with me for what we did," Jim said to Mark.

"Not at all. I had actually planned for Penny to meet someone nice and for her to spend the night. I enjoy sharing her with a selected few," Mark said.

"Mark has shared me a couple of times before, but he was always present to protect me. This was the first time that I was on my own. I appreciate your being a gentleman with me," I said.

"I think that wife sharing is a trait that not many men have. Penny, do you like to be shared?" Jim asked.

"Oh yes. I like a variety. Every man is different...different smells, different bodies shapes, different ways to have sex, and I must say that their cum tastes different. I enjoy the diversity and it keeps our sex life at home interesting. Sometimes at night Mark and I recall an evening with someone and it turns us both on. That always results in some outstanding sex for both of us," I explained.

"I see. I never considered it from the woman's view point," Jim said.

"I like to take photos of Penny with another man. I love seeing her in action live and the photos create a memory of what I saw," Mark said.

"I can see why you like photographing her. She is very desirable," Jim said.

"Shall we go to the dining room for some dinner?" I asked.

We moved to the dining room and enjoyed a great dinner. During the meal we both asked Jim questions about his work here in Australia. He could not say much because his work is classified. We then asked him questions about where he lives in the U. S. After dinner when the bill came, Jim insisted up paying.

"Mark, it would be my pleasure to buy you both a nice dinner. You have shared your most precious possession with me and I am grateful. Penny, it is always nice to have a lovely dinner partner," Jim said.

We returned to the bar for a drink to get everyone relaxed. There was a live band playing that evening. About 8 or9 couples were dancing to the band music. Both Jim and Mark danced with me. About 9 pm, we headed up to Jim's room. There was no conversation in the elevator ride as there was another couple present. When we arrived at the 4th floor, Jim walked ahead of Mark and me. He unlocked the door to his room and held it open for us. He had a suite with a sitting room and a separate bedroom with a king-sized bed. The bathroom was attached to the bedroom. Once inside I took off my black dress so that Jim could see my fancy bra and panties.

"Very nice, Penny. Mark, you should get some photos of her like this," Jim suggested.

Mark removed his suit coat and retrieved the digital camera from my purse. He took several photos of me standing in sexy poses. We then moved into the bedroom where I laid down on the bed and did some more poses.

When he was done, I said, "Jim, come here on the bed with me so that you can see my fancy panties up close."

Jim took off his shirt and slacks and crawled on the bed wearing only his underwear. We kissed passionately several times then he began to play with my crotch on the outside of my panties. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Mark taking photos.

I sat up and took off my bra. It felt good to let the girls loose. Then Jim helped me take off my panties. The crotch of my panties was soaking wet because I had been thinking about doing this all day. I laid back down and we began kissing again. This time Jim's hand found my very wet pussy. He massaged my lips and slowly worked a finger inside. I rolled up on my side and started feeling his cock inside his shorts. As it got hard, the head pushed above the waistband. I called Mark's attention to it and he took a couple of photos of Jim's cock sticking above the waistband.

"You are right, Penny. He has a big one," Mark said. "Take it out so I can get some pictures of his whole cock."

I worked Jim's shorts off and there was his big cock lying on his tummy. I pointed out to Mark that it covered his navel. Mark noticed that Jim's pubic area was shaved smooth.

"Jesus, he may be the biggest one that you have had," Mark said.

"Honey, watch this," I said.

I wrapped my left hand around the lower part of his cock. Then I wrapped my right hand around the shaft above my left hand. I had both hands around his cock and the head was still sticking above my hands.

"Mark, take a photo of this. I have never been able to do this with any of the others," I said.

Mark took several photos from different angles of me holding Jim's cock. Mark was getting turned on because he took off his shirt and pants. I could see the lump of his hard dick inside his shorts.

I put my mouth over the head of Jim's cock and used my tongue to massage it as I lightly sucked on it. I was doing something that he really liked because I could hear him groaning. I didn't want him to cum yet so I stopped and said, "Your turn" and I laid on my back.

Jim spread my legs and crawled between them. I felt his fingers gently moving my labia apart. Then I felt his warm breath on my pussy as he started licking my inner lips from bottom to top. He settled on my clit and sucked it into his mouth. I felt his fingers playing with the opening of my vagina. God, he was turning me on because I could feel my pussy getting very wet. He inserted two fingers and began stroking in and out while still massaging my clit with his tongue. It did not take very long until I had a good orgasm but he did not stop. He tried to insert a third finger but gave up and stayed with two. He soon brought me to a bigger second orgasm. The he stopped moving his fingers and then sat up. His face was covered with my lady juice as I call it.

"I seemed to have gotten you very wet. I think I will go wash up because I want to do some more kissing and I don't want to slide off," Jim said laughing.

While he was gone, I asked Mark, "What do you think? Is this going to be alright with you?"

"He is great. I am hard as a rock watching you guys. Can you suck me a little while he is in the bathroom? Mark said removing his shorts.

I took him in my mouth. I really like give Mark a blowjob. He is just the right size because I can get all of him into my mouth and throat. Although he is not as long as Jim he is almost the same thickness. He loves when I blow him and he always gives me a good load of cum as my reward. My head was bobbing up and down on Mark's cock when Jim returned.

"I was pretty messy so I thought I would clean up a bit before we proceeded. I didn't want Penny to get grossed out from my messy face. Besides, I love kissing her," Jim said.

Mark pulled out of my mouth and said, "Please continue."

Jim got back on the bed and laid beside me. We kissed with a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues were searching each other's mouth. Jim broke the kiss and started kissing my neck and then he worked his way down to my nipples. He doesn't just suck on them but rather he uses his tongue to create a sexual feeling. God he is turning me on! He moved to the other nipple and did the same thing. I could almost have an orgasm from what he was doing. I had my eyes closed so I don't know if Mark was watching or taking photos.

Jim then crawled on top of me and I could feel his big cock moving up and down between my pussy lips. I was so excited that I pushed my hips against him and I felt the head enter my vagina. I held still to let my body get used to him. Damn! He is so big! He slowly pushed inside of me until I felt him hit my cervix. I groaned loudly to let him know that was all I could take. I know that he did not have his full length inside of me. He stopped pushing and let me get used to him.

I felt very full and his cock is pressing against some sensitive spots inside of me that most men are not able to stimulate. I cannot describe the feeling of a big cock inside me except that it is a wonderful feeling and it hovers close to an orgasm without any movement.

Jim began to slowly stroke slowly in and out. I closed my eyes and the most erotic feeling flowed over me. After about 4 or 5 strokes, all those sensitive spots were being stimulated and I had an orgasm. I groaned and almost shouted it was so good. He continued stroking without stopping and I had at least two more orgasms. He sped up his stroking and I knew that he was getting close.

"Shoot it on my tits!" I said. rather loudly.

Jim pulled out and moved up so that he could shoot on my tits. He was able to shoot 5 times and I was covered in his sperm. Jim laid down on the bed trying to catch his breath. I noticed that Mark was busy taking photos with one hand and stroking his cock with his other hand.

"Come here, honey," I said to him.

I took Mark's cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue on the head. Then I started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. It did not take very long before he shot several times in my mouth and I swallowed it down.

We all three were breathing hard and needed some rest. Jim and I were lying on the bed and Mark was sitting in a chair beside the bed.

I got up and went to the bathroom to pee and to clean up my wet pussy and my breasts. All of the men I have been shared with do not like to have oral contact with sperm. Since I hope Jim will spend some more time with my breasts, I thought it best to clean them up.

I returned to the bedroom and found Jim cleaning his cock off with some tissues.

"I could have done that for you," I said and he laughed.

"What do you want to do next?, Mark asked Jim.

"I would like to try some hands and knees," he replied.

"Oh, I love that position. It always seems to be the sexiest position," I said.

I crawled on the bed with Jim and started giving his slightly hard cock a handjob. When he was fully hard again, I got into the "doggy" position in the middle of the bed. Jim moved behind me and I felt the head of his cock press against my pussy lips. He gently pushed just the head inside and then held still. Then he slowly worked his cock inside me until he hit my cervix again.

Jim stroked in and out for quite some time. I know that most men can last longer after they have their first orgasm. We stroked long enough that I was able to have another orgasm. I finally felt Jim speed up his stroking and he had a big orgasm complete with groaning and moaning. When his orgasm had passed, he laid down on the bed.

Mark loves to fuck me when I have a pussy full of cum. He put down the camera and positioned himself behind me. I felt his cock enter me. It did not take him long to reach his orgasm. He also shot inside me and groaned with pleasure.

We all three laid on the king-sized bed and we talked about sex. I was in heaven. I had a great lover on each side of me. Life couldn't be any better.

After lying on the bed for a while, I decided I needed to clean up my pussy so that we could have some more sex. I headed for the bathroom and I peed again. After some serious cleaning, I returned to the bedroom. I crawled on the bed and took the head of Jim's cock into my mouth and worked on him until he was hard again. This time I straddled his hips and I carefully lowered myself down on his big cock. Riding a man cowboy style is my favorite position because I can stimulate my clit to orgasm.

Mark got off the bed and picked up his camera. He resumed taking photo of Jim and me fucking.

I brought myself to two great orgasms and Jim still had not had his. I pushed myself to have just one more great orgasm and afterward I moved off Jim and laid beside him.

"I know that you didn't cum. How do you want to have your next orgasm?" I asked.

"I think I want something a little bit kinky if you are game," he replied.

"Oh, that sounds interesting. Tell me what you want me to do," I said.

Jim got off the bed and sat in the chair.

"I want you to give me a blowjob complete with swallowing and I want you to stimulate my prostate while you do it," he said.

I got off the bed and kneeled between his legs.

"I have never done this before," I said.

"Stick you middle finger in your pussy to get it wet. Then carefully insert it into my ass," he said.

I followed his instructions and slowly pushed my finger all the way inside his anus.

"Now point your finger upward and feel around until you feel something about the size of a walnut. There....that's it. Now slowly massage it. Good! Keep doing it while you suck me off," Jim said.

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and worked my tongue over it. I used my other hand to give him a handjob on the shaft of his cock. I started sliding the head of his cock in and out of my mouth. When it was inside, I would suck on it. This was rather kinky and I enjoyed doing something different. Since Jim had already cum twice, it took some time to get him to an orgasm. When it hit, he was very vocal and he pushed his hips up off the chair against my face. This was the most intense orgasm that he has had in two days of fucking. He shot several times in my mouth and I quickly swallowed it all.

"Oh God! That was wonderful! I always have the best orgasm that way," he said.

"I would like to try that too," Mark said.

Jim got up from the chair and headed for the bathroom. Mark sat in the chair and I gave him the similar treatment. It didn't take Mark very long to reach his orgasm. He shot several times in my mouth and I swallowed it all down. By then Jim was back so I took my turn in the bathroom.

When I returned Mark said, "Did you leave any inside for me?"

"I am certain there is some left," I answered.

Mark and I got on the bed and he moved between my legs and started to eat my pussy. He loves to do it after my pussy is full of cum. He continued until I had another orgasm.

Jim had picked up Mark's camera and took some photos of him eating me.

It had been a very tiring evening for us all so the three of us crawled into the bed and went to sleep. We all laid on our side with me in the middle. Jim was spooning me from behind and I was spooning Mark.

Sometime during the night I felt a pain in my ass and found that Jim was hard and his dick was pushing the head into my anus. I punched him with my elbow and it stopped. I don't think he was awake or that it was intentional. I think he was having a dream.

The next morning we got up and all took showers. We dressed and went downstairs to have some breakfast. We were all very excited and quietly discussed the evening.

After breakfast, we were saying our goodbyes and Jim asked Mark if he could have copies of the photos from last night.

"We have a 45 minute trip home and it will take me some time to put them all on a thumb drive. I could have Penny bring it to you if you will still be here," Mark said.

"I will be typing my report. I have to leave for the US tomorrow morning. I want to thank you both for welcoming me to Australia. You are wonderful, sharing friends," Jim said.

oooo

Several hours later I was back at the hotel. I went to the 4th floor and knocked on Jim's door. He answered the door and invited me in. I gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss.

"Here is the thumb drive from Mark and I was wondering if you might have a little bit of time available," I asked.

"Tell Mark thank you for the photos and the thumb drive. I have some spare thumb drives with me if he wants an empty one back," Jim said.

"No, he doesn't expect one back but he does want me back," I said.

"OK. I don't think I could take you with me as my carry-on," Jim said laughing.

We kissed some more and before long we were both naked. I fucked him cowboy style until I had two good orgasms. I asked Jim how he wanted to cum and asked me to repeat the blowjob with the prostate massage. It was fun to do it again and he had another huge orgasm. I returned home several hours later.

"Mark, we need to save up our money for a vacation to the U.S." I said.

EPILOGUE:

It is wonderful to have a brief encounter with a big cock but I would not like to be married to one. I was sore for several days after this encounter. I would not want that every day.

Mark is the perfect size for me. He fits well in my vagina and he gives me orgasms. He is the perfect size for a blowjob too. I could barely get the head of Jim's cock into my mouth. It is like wanting a slice of chocolate cake. It is nice to have one slice but you don't want chocolate cake every day for the rest of your life.

Maybe by the time we have enough money to go on vacation in the U.S. I will be ready for a big cock again.