Wife's Unplanned First

Story Info
Wife surprised herself.
2.8k words
4.39
20.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday evening, we arrived at our hotel for a weekend getaway. It was just my wife, Lucy, and I. Saturday, we were out all day shopping and sight-seeing. We got back to the hotel after a long but fun day. We took showers and had plans to make love all night or at least as long as I could hold out.

Lucy decided she wanted to get a drink since it was our last night and the hotel had a small but nice bar downstairs. We went down and had a couple drinks. As usual, I had to use the restroom. I took one of those pisses that wouldn't stop.

When I returned about ten minutes later, there was another man sitting with Lucy at our little table in the bar. He introduced himself as Paul. He had bought Lucy another drink while I was gone.

I could tell she was feeling pretty loose from the alcohol as she was almost flirting with Paul. Lucy hadn't completely let loose but she was close. Since I enjoy watching her flirt with other men I wasn't complaining.

After a couple more rounds of drinks, we decided to call it a night and head to our rooms. When we stood up all of us were a little shaky on our feet, but Paul was too drunk to get to his room as he stumbled and almost fell over. Like good samaritans, Lucy and I decided to help him.

Lucy searched his pockets until she found his room key and I propped him on my side with his arm over my shoulder. He was barely walking so it took some effort.

"Arrrre you tryin' to grab my dick...you naughty, naughty girl?" Paul struggled to ask.

"You caught me...Paul. You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Hells to the yes."

After several minutes, we finally got to Paul's room.

Once inside the room, I saw Paul had a suite. There was a king-size bed and a couch. I decided to drop him on the couch since it was closer. Lucy was helping and she backed away quickly as I dropped him. She lost her balance and bumped into the desk next to the couch. Paul's laptop came to life. The desk and laptop were facing towards the foot of the bed.

There was no screen saver but a frozen image appeared on the screen. It was a paused movie. Paul had been watching a porn. The image was paused on a curvy brunette who actually kind of resembled Lucy...which triggered some blood flowing to my dick. I was getting horny.

Paul was fast asleep.

I hit play. "Wow she looks like you. That's so hot." I told Lucy. We watched the woman on the screen sucking a cock. Luckily, the guy in the porn is a guy Lucy would be attracted to. "You would love to suck his cock, wouldn't you?"

"I definitely like a veiny cock, and he fits the bill. Would you want me to suck his cock?" (Lucy enjoys the fantasy of fucking another man, but she also enjoys acting like she would never do such a thing.)

"Hell yeah. Tell me what else you would do," I kissed and groped her sexy body. I started unbuttoning her blouse showing more and more of her beautiful cleavage.

"What if Paul wakes up?" She asked with a whisper.

"Not to worry...he is out like a light."

We started making out as her tongue slid in my mouth, our noses pressed against each other's as my hands continued unbuttoning her blouse. I imagined the likelihood of this happening if Lucy wasn't loosened up by the liquid courage from earlier. I thanked Paul in my head for buying a couple more rounds of alcohol.

Lucy looked at Paul again and he was actually snoring, he was so out of it.

We climbed on the bed and I unclasped her bra, freeing her beautiful breasts. They looked incredible as usual. We continued kissing and fondling each other. I pulled her pants and panties off. I slid my fingers inside her wet and sexy pussy.

Lucy looked again at Paul who was not moving. Then, she glanced at the laptop as the woman's pussy was getting eaten. "You think she looks like me?" Lucy was moaning as I was tonguing her pussy.

"Yes...but not as good as you. Are you fantasizing about him licking you?" I said which was muffled because my mouth was pressed into Lucy's muff.

"Yes I am."

She pulled me aggressively to the bed and onto my back. Lucy positioned herself so she could see the movie as she sucked my cock and fingered my ass. She got me rock hard and then climbed on top facing the laptop. She rode and grinded on my cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Lucy's ass faced me as it bounced and twerked on my cock.

That's when I noticed Paul was sitting up. He was looking at Lucy while rubbing the bulge covered by his underwear. He had removed his pants since the last time I noticed him. Lucy gasped when she noticed him. She immediately covered her breasts and stopped moving. My hands were on her hips and ass gently holding her in place.

"Don't stop because of me. You look amazing Lucy. Much better than what is playing on the laptop." Paul said pretty smoothly despite being passed out a few minutes ago.

"I can't do this while you watch." Lucy said almost defiantly.

"Babe, you look great. Who cares if he watches. He's already seen your breasts." I try to convince her to stay put.

Lucy was frozen in place for a bit. She has fantasized many times about being watched while having sex. Sometimes she just needs a little encouragement to do things that scare her.

So, I reached up and pulled her arms off her breasts. She didn't put up much resistance. I began gently thrusting my cock upward. Once again, she seemed more open-minded probably due to the alcohol from earlier.

It looked like she was watching him as he continued rubbing his bulge. Lucy started moaning and really getting into being watched.

Lucy looked down as she resumed grinding on my cock.

Then, she looked up and Paul was standing next to her. It happened so quickly and I wasn't going to warn her. His right hand moved to the back of Lucy's head as his left hand moved to her left breast.

I was stunned Lucy didn't stop him. She said nothing as she arched her back, which pushed her breasts outward. Paul massaged her head. I couldn't see his other hand well enough.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I felt her juices flooding my cock. "Keep squeezing my nipple like that."

Lucy made eye contact again with him as she moaned in pleasure. Paul leaned over and kissed her. Once again, she didn't stop him. It was the first time I saw Lucy kiss another man...I was rock hard.

"Oh hell...yeah," I moaned while I watched her.

His left hand moved from Lucy's breast as it slid down her stomach and touched her clit.

She bucked and trembled on my cock. I didn't want his hand near my cock, but I definitely wanted Lucy to cum and now that he was rubbing her juicy wet clit, I could tell she was close. Her moaning increased in volume and number.

I watched her kiss him which now it looked like his tongue was in Lucy's mouth...definitely made me jealous but it turned me on watching her getting lost in the pleasure. I got lost in thought for a second about Lucy being more naughty than I ever thought she would be. I then noticed her left hand was on the side of Paul's head but I couldn't see her right hand.

Then I saw where it was. It was underneath Paul's underwear as it appeared she was rubbing his hard bulge. This was the first time I saw Lucy touch another man's cock and it was hot. She then pulled his cock and balls out and over the waistband of his underwear. Lucy gently stroked his erect shaft.

From my angle his cock looked veiny.

Paul continued rubbing her clit as she moaned and groaned. I continued holding Lucy's hips as she quivered and trembled. Her hands moved back to her chest as she let out intense moans. Lucy came with intense ferocity. She was breathing hard.

Lucy rolled off of me towards the middle of the bed and faced towards the laptop. "Wow, I can't believe we just did that." She said as I moved behind her, holding her, comforting her.

"It's okay. It's just pleasure. There is nothing wrong with feeling good...especially since we did it together." I said reassuredly, letting her know I was not upset. She trembled in my arms due to what I imagined to be the emotional weight of this experience for her.

Paul moved around in front of Lucy. I moved my legs on either side of her as I held her from behind. Lucy was sort of sitting up with her legs off the foot of the bed. Paul moved between her legs and kissed the right side of her neck. I kissed the left side. Lucy was really moaning. "Oh my gosh." She groaned as she wrapped her legs around Paul's hips.

Both of my hands massaged her breasts close to her chest...which lifted them up and pushed her nipples outward again. This invited Paul to suck on Lucy's right nipple which made her audibly gasp and moan. Precum dripped from my intense erection seeing another man kiss her breast.

He pulled her hips to the edge of the bed which she didn't stop him. It appeared by the look on her face Lucy was surprised but excited.

Paul moved to his knees kissing down Lucy's stomach and to her inner thighs. I reached down and pulled her legs up. My hands were behind her knees as I leaned back a little and she leaned back as well...halfway sitting up. Her head was resting against my chest.

I could see Lucy's clit as it glistened with her flowing juices. Paul kissed her inner thighs. His mouth moved closer to her wet pussy. That's when for the first time I saw another man's tongue lick her clit and my erection was throbbing against her back. Lucy's body trembled again but this time it was due to another man's mouth pleasuring her pussy.

Lucy looked up towards me lifting her head to do so. We kissed as she moaned with pleasure as Paul sucked and licked her juices. As I watched him lick Lucy, it had just dawned on me. While Lucy was riding on top of me, I was certain some of my jizz leaked out as I was very close to cumming. Too late now...

"Just like that, but deeper...oh yeah", Lucy moaned. I guess his fingers were inside her as his licking and sucking increased in pressure.

"Yes, don't stop! Oh, my gawd!" Her body tensed and convulsed. Her legs kicked free of my grip as she came hard all over Paul's mouth and face while moaning and groaning. Watching and hearing her cum was incredible.

The tenseness in her body relaxed after several seconds as she leaned back against me. Paul stood and removed his underwear. His hard cock pointing straight at Lucy.

I felt her body gasp either with excitement or anticipation...I assumed. Her breathing increased as Paul lifted her legs again. My hands grabbed behind her knees again holding them up.

Paul grabbed a pillow and pushed Lucy's legs further back lifting her ass off the bed as he put the pillow under her which I assumed was to improve his angle.

That's when another first happened. The first time I saw another man's cock touch Lucy's pussy. Paul was gently rubbing the tip of his erection against her wet clit. I could hear the unmistakable arousing sound only a wet pussy makes.

He guided the tip of his dick down and around her vaginal hole and back to her clit. He continued rubbing the tip against Lucy's clit increasing the pressure.

After a couple minutes, his erection effortlessly slid inside her and she loudly gasped and moaned.

Lucy turned to me as I watched another man's cock thrusting in and out of her amazing pussy. She had a look of surprise and pleasure as her body and head rocked from the rhythm of his thrusting. Her left arm reached back and wrapped around my head. She turned my face towards hers. We kissed hard and intensely while she was getting fucked by Paul.

Paul was holding her legs up and my hands moved back to her breasts. The look on Lucy's face was filled with carnal lust.

Paul moaned as he drove his cock into Lucy. This continued until his body twitched and slowed. He pulled his cock out and grabbed it. He stroked his dick, "oh fuck", he growled as multiple shots of cum sprayed onto her chest and stomach. He leaned in and kissed her again...almost thanking her as his cock pressed into Lucy's bush leaving behind more of his cum.

Paul went to the bathroom to clean up, I assumed. Lucy lied on her back as I moved and sat next to her.

"I can't believe I just did that." She said out loud but more like it was meant to be an inner thought.

"Babe, are you okay? That was amazing." I asked.

"I don't know. I just am surprised at myself."

"After watching that, I really need a turn."

Lucy looked over at my hard cock with precum dripping down my shaft. She smiled.

"Get on your knees and bend over," I said.

My cock slid effortlessly into her creamy pussy. I grabbed her hips as I thrusted in and out making her ass slap against my pelvis.

Our moaning drew the attention of Paul. He came back out and watched as Lucy's breasts and ass were bouncing. He stroked his cock bringing it back to life.

He moved onto the bed on his knees in front of Lucy as he continued rubbing himself. Lucy appeared to be watching his cock.

"Suck his cock babe." That's when another first happened. It was the first time I saw another man's cock in Lucy's mouth.

Thankfully there was a mirror on the wall so I could watch my wife suck his cock.

I could see her mouth glide back and forth on his shaft. Paul moved to his back. His cock pointed straight up towards Lucy's mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and all over his hard shaft.

I wasn't going to last much longer so I slowed down. She was slurping and thrusting her face on Paul's cock. I could tell she was trying to make him cum. The sound of her amazing mouth pleasuring another man had me teetering on the edge of an explosion. I had to stop thrusting altogether.

Paul announced he was going to cum again as she continued sucking. His hips lifted up with each grunt which told me he was now cumming and her mouth was still on his dick. His cock throbbed with each grunt. I imagined he was filling Lucy's mouth with his warm cum. Then, I saw cum oozing then gushing from her mouth sliding down his shaft and I couldn't hold it any longer.

My cum exploded inside her like shooting a powerful water gun. I thrusted hard. My grunting and cursing in pleasure probably woke the neighbors. So much liquid cream filled Lucy's pussy it was now dripping out as more and more cum dripped from her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Paul proclaimed as he said that has never happened to him before. "I have never blown my load twice so quickly. Man, that was incredible." Paul was panting, trying to catch his breath.

After a couple minutes, Lucy and I went to the bathroom to clean up as Paul remained lying on the bed.

"That was one for the memory books...how are you?" I asked.

Lucy looked emotional. "I'm okay. It's just a lot to take in. Obviously, that was the first time doing something like that. I'm not sure how to feel right now. I never thought I could do that."

I tried lightening the mood..."Did I hear you say that was the first time...meaning you are already planning the next time?" I said laughing.

"You better hold your horses...Do you still love me?" She asked fearfully.

We embraced as Lucy stood up from the toilet. "Of course, I do. What just happened won't change that."

We got in the shower despite not being our room. I made Lucy gargle with water so we could make out while I washed another man's cum off of her chest and bush...