Second Wife: Ch. 01

Story Info
How I fulfilled my brother-in-law's dirty desires.
1.8k words
4.05
21.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Wife

Chapter 01: The day is still young

It got up pretty early on that Saturday morning. My brother in law Shawn kept on texting for almost ten minutes. Finally I told him to come half an hour later. As I prepped myself, he knocked the door earlier than expected. I opened the door and had a quick sweep around. I held his arm and pulled him in. I closed the door quickly.

"My dear brother looks horny today!" I mocked him as I wrapped my hands around him and hugged.

Shawn with his emotionless face wagged his head. He hugged me back. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders. We kissed gently. His hungry hands roamed around my trunk. He began pecking my lips which he loved a lot. I was not really fond of getting kissed. But Shawn really enjoys sucking my lips and he even compels me to lick his wet tongue. What I really liked is to feel the huge bulge in front of his tight jeans. I gently fondled his erection while he enjoyed smooching me. He followed me and he began teasing my erection back.

"Why are you still dressed?" he sounded desperate as he kneeled down and quickly began pulling my pants down.

"How would I know that you were so restless?" I giggled as he pulled my pants and removed.

I wore the floral white panty that Shawn bought me last time. Well, that didn't lasted on my loin, as he pulled it down releasing my restless boner. He looked really excited. He was super quick removing his jeans. I was only wearing a white sleeveless inner vest.

"Slow down brother, what's the hurry?" I giggled.

"We don't have time! Let's do it quick!" he suggested as he removed his undies and stood back in his tees.

Shawn and I hugged, our lips smacked once again. I whined and giggled gently as his lips sucked mine hard. Our hard-ons were rubbing against each other in between. I gently parted my legs and placed his erection between my thighs.

"Why didn't you called me last night?" he whispered on to my face as his warm meat gently squeezed between my thighs.

"Hmmm? I thought you said nights are off limit." I whispered back gently rocking my lips felling his warm dick between my flanks.

"Besides, we got the whole weekend ahead, why so twitchy?" I mocked him again.

I jolted my hips pretty fast as Shawn's dick slide between my thighs rubbing my balls along the way. My erection rubbed and pressed against his crotch, each time my hips moved towards him.

"She is there na?" I checked.

"Haa? Yea" he muttered.

"Still? You are here!" I teased him again.

"I need you!" he mummed as I rocked my hips faster.

"Did you miss me? I asked him keeping my thighs tighter.

"Hmm! absolutely!" he shrieked gently.

"Can't we wait till evening?" I asked him calmly.

While we talked, Shawn's cock was getting squeezed between my thighs and his cock was fully and grown. Thigh thighs were burning as he began pushing and pulling it faster.

"Are you going to fuck me?" giggling gently I provoked him again.

Shawn nodded his head in denial. I began feeling his pre cum oozing between my thighs, making his cock slide faster.

"Do you want to stick it in my ass?" as asked him perversely.

"Oh yes, absolutely!" he confirmed instantly.

Shawn put his sweaty hand between my thighs and lifted my right leg gently. He pressed his dick right between my moist backdoor. Pressing his cock head gently at the entry, he grabbed my bum and pressed me towards him. I closed my eyes in stiff grief as I felt his hot meat slide in side my lubed up bunghole. He grunted gently as I moaned hard in pain.

"Your boy is in!" I whispered as I felt the warmth deep inside my ass.

Shawn adjusted his footing and gripped my thigh firmly with his right hand.

"So tight!" he whispers a he began shaking his hips slowly.

"Don't push it too hard. Okay?" I suggested huskily.

Holding one hand on my thigh and the other hands grabbing my bum, Shawn slowly pushed his warm shaft inside my tight steamy ass. By erection was getting restless and got rubbed between our bodies. I moaned gently as I felt his rock hard cock throbbing inside my bum hole. My preps paid off well as the pain disappeared soon and his meat slide in and out of my ass pretty smooth effortless. The position doesn't allowed him to go deeper on me, but he managed to keep his cock in for some time, at least.

Shawn kissed me again and sucked my thick wet lips harder. His hips kept on drilling his pole in me in a soft rhythmic pace. I hugged him tighter as his cock began slipping out of my ass regularly.

"Did you like it brother?" I whimpered in his mouth.

"Feels awesome dear!" he whispered back.

"Do you want to come?" I asked him curiously.

"Not yet! " He replied quickly.

Shawn released his hold from my thigh and wrapped his hands on to my waist. Keeping his throbbing hard cock tight inside my ass, I jerked my hips to and fro. Our thighs blasted on and my cock got poked on to his abdomen as he began pushing his stick, hard and fast. As the blasts began taking some pace and the noise began to grow, his cock effortlessly slide in and out on my wet and slimy ass. We still managed to keep the pole between my wet thighs.

Shawn took a second to calm down. We kissed and cuddled again and this time I liked to engage smooching him back. He was sweating heavily. Drops of his hard labour drooled down from his head to his clean, to his ear and neck. It was time to change position. Even if there is a large bed just feet away from us, he prefer to hump me from behind, standing on the floor. That's the thing I liked about my dear brother in law the most. He is full of surprises and his presence always fills my mind with excitement and fun. He has been in my life since I turned nineteen and since then he never let me down. The pleasure that I'm enjoying is not just sex. It's the feeling to satisfy the one person that I love and care the most.

I moved closer to the wall shelf. I placed my hand on to the edge of the shelf to hand bend down my hips. I looked back and watched Shawn carefully placing his rumbling shaft once again at my rear entry. I grabbed by uncontrollable erection in my hand and gently stroke it. It was oozing lube. My legs were close as his cock plunged deep in my bum hole for the second time. It was crazy. His shaft slide deeper and deeper as his hips rammed me harder. I couldn't look back. I just received his pleasuring strokes, one after the other with continues suppressed moans.

"Fells so deep brother!" I murmured.

Releasing hands from my hips, Shawn grabbed on to my tiny boobs over the vest. His strokes gained pace. I tried to slow him down and get hold on to his hands. He pulled back my hands and holding on to my shoulders, he rammed his cock in to my tight ass harder. My cock swivelled in the air. For a moment he seemed slowing down. He roamed his hands all over me.

"Don't stop!" I whined.

Shawn was just adjusting his composure. He continued humping me from behind until he lifted my left leg and made me lean to a side. His cock never escaped from my channel. He began hammering hard and fast. My whole body began trembling. My cock quivered violently. It felt like he is about to shower. He stopped suddenly. I was breathing hard. He turned me towards him and we smooched again. We stroked our dicks mutually.

Shawn slowly pinned me against the wall opposite to bedroom windows. Putting his hand under my knees, he lifted my left leg and rested on to his right elbow. I supported myself on one leg leaning back on to the wall. As we kissed, his cock slowly drilled into my ass slit from below. Hi slide his cock gently inside my juicy ass. He fucked me gentle and slow. My restless cock got jabbed between our bellies once again. His cock moved in and out of my cave with ease. His thrusts always followed by his grunts and by continuous whining.

"Oh brother, you are killing me!" I whimpered as he pulled me closer to him taking my support from the wall.

I tried to hold on to the wall as Shawn' hips blasted on to my thighs. His cock wall hitting my bottom and began tickling my pleasure glands. At that moment I lose my control. I wanted to stroke my dick and blast my juice, but I could not. I could not take any more hammering. I could not balance myself standing on a single feet.

"Slow, slow, please..!" I howled.

Shawn might have just reduced his pace a bit. He was sweating hard, but he was not showing any kind of fatigue.

"Slow down brother, you are breaking my ass!" I moaned and squealed.

Shawn let me go of my right leg and he grabbed my buns tight. I kept my left leg wrapped on to his right thigh and my left hand on the wall. He just kept on drilling his cock in and out of my tight warm bum.

"That's it, enough, enough...!" I snarled uncontrollably.

"Your ass is so tight, feels so good!" Shawn mumbled.

"Please brother, stop, stop!" I whined even louder.

"Can I cum in?" he asked me breathlessly.

"Please come inside! I can't take it anymore!" I reassured yelling.

Shawn took a couple of minutes more before he showered inside my apple bottom. He jerked his cock a few more times until he deposit every drop of his juice inside my fucking ass. When he pulled his cock out and moved away from me, I can see his juice dripping down on the floor from me. The rest on his jizz just drooled through my ass to my thighs. I stroked my cock and giggled.

"Oh my dear brother!" I whimpered as I looked back at him in astonishment.

"That's a lot of milk!" he whispered.

"A lot!" I replied and laughed.

Shawn kissed me again.

"So lusty, all sweaty!" I giggled again.

"Go now tiger!" We got one more day!" I giggled.

We pecked a couple more seconds before Shawn dressed up.

"One more thing! Nights are not off limits!" he said with a lusty devilish smile.

"Get out you jerk! Before somebody comes in!" I screeched laughing playfully, pointing towards the exit.

Shawn laughed and swiftly exited through the door. I kept on jerking my cock gently, thinking of blasting it off for a second. But then I remembered. It's Saturday and the day is still young and pleasing.

To be continued...