All Comments on 'Secondhand Toys Pt. 02'

by lustychimera

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Subone1Subone1about 2 months ago

Wow! Intense. Creative. Powerful! Very well written, please add more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loving the story so far.

The drug dealer part was kinda hot (based on the whole dynamic of the sisters) but even though its just my personal opinion, I think it would be better if you stick with females only (its a lot hotter on lesbian stories)...

One idea to the next chapter (i hope there is a third segment hahaha) would be to introduce the mother to their play, she seems like a depressed alcoholic woman who had some traumas in the past, maybe she just needs Nessa little doll sis to help with that... That would be hot as hell in my opinion ahaha

Another thing that could make into the 3rd chapter would be the conclusion of the twins+Charlie saga with Charlie becoming Addie and Maddie slut after Maddie accepts her own sadistic feelings and the pleasure it gives to herself.

Ps:sry my bad english, its not my first language and even though I can read pretty well my writing is bad due to bad grammar

lustychimeralustychimeraabout 1 month agoAuthor

I appreciate you guys reading this. I did have a third part planned to wrap this up, actually had it about half written, but it got DARK. When Mom got involved, it got real heavy on the NC/R--mostly the latter. And it wasn't even all that erotic, just damaged psychology all around. It fits the story, but I don't think it'd be a good read.

So I think I'm going to let this sit for a bit and come back to it later with a fresher perspective. I'd like to find a little lighter path, narrow as that is given the characters involved.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I really think you should release the dark ending and then do the lighter one as a what if scenario.c

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter2 days ago

I'm also sitting with this story. It's intriguing but I'm uncomfortable with the NC parts of it. And the follow up story seems even more of both: Interesting and horrifying in equal measure. Sometimes the smallest change can make the horrible parts of life acceptable. In my The Club story (the one on Amazon) there is a CNC club, so it's all consensual, even the gang grapes. And the main character ends up loving it all, including the disgusting parts. Thorns on the roses. Maybe Nessa somehow knows that's what they really want, and are just scared to do on their own?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustychimera@lustychimera
I enjoy writing as a hobby. Occasionally, I get a wild hair to write a debased erotica. **************** If you must know this thing: I have Boob, a Vagna, an average penis, and a tail. **************** The Making a Porno story is my favorite. I'm really happy with that o...