All Comments on 'Secret Admirer'

by pantie_fan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
MMMMMMMMM!!!

Very nice! Lolita loves to be blindfolded, teased, and taken by a hot horny husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Even if it appears unlikely to me that a wife doesn´t recognize her husband: A VERY GREAT STORY

Thank you for it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another perverted and deranged Pommys mind excrement !!

The worst. Also this liar, like most Brits, is manipulating its ratings. How in hell those asswipes are bypasing webmaster safety devices I will never understand. But then deceit is in all Poms blood. 1 star !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absurd

I'm been a fan of Pantie-Fan's stories but this one is simply not realistic.

As someone else has said she'd know her husband's cock by sight, and the smell of his body, and his voice. I guessed the admirer was her husband a lot earlier and assumed it was a game they'd devised, though the way it was written went against that.

Also the wife wouldn't have been so happy that her husband had made a fool of her, not to say found she was capable of being adulterous; no woman would. The marriage would have been irredeemably damaged on both sides; as we all know trust gone can't be regained.

On the plus side well written as usual; a good idea just taken too far and a totally unsatisfactory, or do I mean unpleasant, ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous