Secret Cabin

Story Info
Love couple steals a way from their family.
2.8k words
3.19
13k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we travel deeper into the woods we steal glances back and forth. We have been planning this for months. It is hard to be spontaneous with a large family. Other than the when, right now, and where, the woods just outside of town, the rest is yet to be determined. I know what I want, what you need.

You need to be owned. Need me to take you and forcefully remind you I need you. It is about power, not surrendering your power. No! It is about your power to making me lose control. Your power to drive me mad.

I want something more tender, gentle. Taking hours to just love on you and be loved by you. Exploring each other learning how to build up the excitement with light and soft touch. After all I am always hiding, guarding my true self from the world.

I stop. Pull rather hard. The unexpected change in momentum swings you to me. I bend over and steal a kiss. Not a peck, a KISS. You are surprised. For the first moments you even push me away. I hold you tightly to me. I force you to surrender. With your token resistance over I feel you squeeze closer. Your hands wrap around my waist and back. After the moment of struggle and surrender you hold me. Caressing me.

We look around. We are completely alone. The wind faintly whistling through the tree tops. A few clouds can be seen through the canapé. It might rain later. There are not even any animal around that we can see. We do not have far to go to the the little cabin. The rush is over however.

You release your grip and grin. I can feel the tension drain off you. I am sure you sense the same thing with in me. We start to move down the trail again. Slower, more haphazardly now. We have time to make all our secret needs and desires known to one and other. Not that there are many secrets left to explore after so many years of marriage.

----------------------------------

It is an odd day. The sun has warmed us and the forest up, however there is the slightest hint of a breeze blowing through the area. We can smell the rain as well. The few clouds are very determined to spill their pent up moisture. We meander up the trail. The cabin is coming into sight.

The cabin is small. One room with a central hearth. The cabin also has a small porch. The porch sticks out about half the total depth of the cabin. It is just big enough to hold up the bench swing hanging on it. We don't even bother going inside. We just sit on the bench swing and wait.

Slowly the clouds start building up. I wrap my arm around you. I slowly stroke the side of your face. You lay your head on my shoulder. We watch the sun's rays dance around the clouds. Caressing them gently helping them build up. The clouds dance around the shafts of light. Growing darker and darker.

Finally there are several faint thumps as the first raindrops hit the ground around us. The tin roof of the cabin suddenly comes to life. Natures music starts to fill the quiet of our space. We listen. I am waiting. I know what you need tonight. There is time and I want you to start things moving.

After a while of just being in each other's presents your hands start roaming up and down my leg. I pretend to ignore it. You need to work a little harder than that. Yes it is a game. A dance. You turn slightly. The gentle movement of your hands starts to become more controlled. You "accidentally" brush my crotch. I moan just barely.

You felt the bulge. You know it is working. I have had that bulge contained in my tight jeans since I stole that kiss earlier. You knew that though. I turn to face you. I can't pretend you aren't getting to me anymore.

As we face each other, I start to feel your body. Being out in the woods alone has some advantages. I let you slowly lift my shirt up and over my head. With the warm rain falling around us my nipples quickly hardened in the air.

You pounce on my hardened nipples. You giggle just slightly " they want some attention, " you exclaim. Your hot moist lips are exhilarating on my just slightly chilled nipples. I close my eyes and let you play. You love making me react. When I stop reacting you use your teeth to bite just a little.

The sudden sharp pain is like electricity. The emotions and feelings travel through me. I jump and squirm. You let go. I grab your head and guide you onto the other fully erect nipple. I still want, need you to be forceful with me. You bite me again and the passion deep within me builds just like the clouds.

I squirm a little more but just for effect this time. I know you get more excited if I respond. I grab you by the shoulders. I dig my fingers into your skin just a tiny bit. I slide my hands over your back trying to convey all the pent up passion coursing through me with just my hands.

Without letting up on the damn sensitive nipple you slide your right hand down my belly and onto the bulge between my legs. You try and wrap your hand around my dick through the pants.

I squeeze harder. Not acting anymore I fight the urge to fully take over. I know I have to hold off as long as I can. The longer I can let you push me, the more excitement you feel. You love making me go crazy.

I start to push you off of me. I don't push you away just back. Then I start to pull your shirt up. You automatically start to resist. You look around just slightly. I pull harder at your shirt.

"There is no one around to see love."

That is no one but me. The feeling of being naked outside is one part scared two parts exhilaration. I hope it is not too much with your anxiety. It is a risk. You let me pull your shirt off. You have lost your momentum through. I need to find a way to get you moving again.

I gently grab your cheek and guide you to my lips. I need to pull you back, however I do not want to take over yet. I pull the rest of you to me. As our lips meet I nibble on your bottom lip. I know you like that. I feel the tension start to drain off.

I can't remember if I told you about this fantasy. The ones were we have sex outside. The taboo nature of this is making it even harder not to take you by force. We break our kiss. I look into your eyes and not for the first time I wish I could read your mind.

Is this to much? What do you want? The uncertainty is getting to me. I think you understood somehow that it is your turn to pull me back to this moment. You lean back into me. Your mouth finds my neck. You kiss in gently at first. Then suddenly you latch on tight. It feels like you are trying to suck all my blood out.

I wrap my arms around you. Amazing we are still cuddling on the bench swing. I unsnap your bra. It just dangles between us. Trapped between your chest and mine.

I stand you up in front of me. We let your bra fall to the floor. I move to the edge of the bench swing and kiss between your boobs. I pull you between my legs. Then I start to unbutton your jeans. You slap my hand away. You unbutton them yourself as you back up and start to wiggle.

The show is intoxicating. I can't stop staring at you. You wiggle out of your jeans and then start on your panties. You wore lacy black ones. You sway back and forth as I stare at those black panties slowly fall to the floor.

You grab my hand and lead me up to you. Our relationship is about give and take. It is my turn. I start to unbuckle my belt to give you a little wiggle. I blush and start to rush. You are not going to have any of that. You step up and slap my hands again.

"I want my wiggle"

I stop and stare at you. You stare back. A stern look on you face with the slightest of grins. You have definitely taken your power back. I can't help but worry if someone is going to walk in on us.

"Give me MY wiggle"

Hesitantly I start to sway. Honestly I feel stupid. Still I know you like it. If I can see the gorgeous woman you ARE I need to trust you to see the Handsome man I am. So, I fake it until I make it.

It does not take long to make it. The look of complete lust in your eyes takes all the nerves away. I close my eyes and sway slowly for you. The rain still falling on the tin roof gives me music.

To me, it takes forever for my belt to unbuckle let alone drop away. I pull the end of the belt. It slides slightly with each hip sway.

One. Sway.

Two! Sways.

THREE! Sways.

I can't open my eyes to see you if I do I will lose my nerve. I imagine your face transfixed by the mischievously slow moving belt.

Without warning the belt snapped out of the last loop. It cracked as I pulled. I dropped the naughty belt and hooked my thumbs into my pants. All the fear and uncertainty come flying back into my mind. This can't look as good as it does in the movies or when other people do it. I open my eyes to look at you, plead with you " Okay, I have done enough." My eyes say.

You stare at me. I am sure my face is three shades of red. I am transfixed by those eyes. I just stare at them. They shine just slightly in the dying sun light coming in from behind me. Again, fake it until you make it.

Here we are in the woods. At a fully stocked private cabin. There is a soft rain storm going on with a wonderful sunset just past the storm. I can not ask for a better atmosphere. If I can't make this happen for you here then I doubt I can anywhere else. I know what you want. I want to give it to you.

I take a deep breath, close my eyes again and focus on the rain hitting the roof.

Tap.

Tap tap.

Tap.

Tap tap.

One.

One Two.

Three.

Three four.

Sway left,

Sway right. I hook the pants again.

Sway left, I try and hold my arm level and let the movement of my hips push the pants.

Sway right, again let the sway do the work.

Sway left, just a slight push down.

Sway right, one more slight nudge

Sway left, Damn! I grab the pants to keep them from falling.

Sway right, I pull them tight around my ass.

I twist around so that my back is to you. I stick my butt out just slightly. I try to hold the pants still as I rub my ass back and forth. I slowly lower the pants. I do not know how long all this takes but, to me an eternity has passed. My heart is pounding. Hell I am even shaking a little. I let the pants fall to the floor.

With my eyes still closed I don't notice you moving up to me. I am lost in the actions. Focus on moving slowly for you. Your sudden touch startled me. I freeze.

You glide next to me and sway in time with our natural made soundtrack. Your hands latch onto my underwear and start the slide them down. They bunch up on my fully stiffened crock. That does not slow you down much. Just a little pull and they slide past the block edge.

I am still transfixed by your actions. I am swaying mainly because you are. You wrap your hand around my dick and squeeze. I flinch. You lean in and up, to kiss me passionately. I step back slightly. Tripping against the cabin wall. You follow me and push me against the wall. The logs feel prickly against my bare back.

I grab you and squeeze harshly. I step forward and spin us around pinning you against the logs. I bend over completely covering your small frame. I take a kiss. If you fought back it was not hard. I am almost completely lost to my lust.

We have been building this up all night. Just like the rain storm that surrounds us. I am not sure how but we land on the floor of the porch. I am still holding your arms tightly against the floor. I move between your legs. You wrap your legs around me. I like to pretend to take you against your will.

We both know it is an act. I let go of your wrists and lean back so I can line Tink up. I reach between us and grab my dick carefully. I use the end to rub your clotorus. I can feel how close to the end I really am. Just that action is enough to make me twinge.

I start to kiss your body. Slowly kissing my way down so that my face is between your legs. O, the smell. I can smell just how much my wiggle got to you. You don't leak the way other women are supposedly do. I have never seen a wet spot from arousal on your clothes. But you do have an aroma. I love that smell. It tells me I have been doing things right.

I reach down and split your pussy lips so I can get straight to your clitorus. The little nub of pleasure. I wrap my mouth around the area I know it is. I use my tongue to find it. Again I said nub but yours feels more like a tiny hole that the clitorus hides in. I slide my tongue over that spot. I feel the slight suction as a move over the hole. I know I am in the right spot because of your reaction.

I try to find a pattern. The rain supplies what I need. The tap tap on the roof is even more powerful.

Slide down. You gasp.

Slide up. Moan.

Slide down you grope around for something to hold onto.

Slide up. I move to keep Tink out of reach.

Slide down onto the hole

Slide up with a slight pop as the pressure was released.

Slide down. You grab ahold of any part of me you

can.

Slide up your passion is building faster than normal.

I move my tongue back into place but hold it there. I start flicking the tip over the magical spot. You start wiggling. Bucking even as you orgasm. I stop flicking and just hold as tight as I can with my mouth. Your movements never lasts long as the orgasm passes through you.

As I reposition I try to wipe my mouth. I know it bothers you on some level to have me back up by your face. You are just recovering when a slide myself back between your legs.

I lean back again to line everything up. I don't have to grab anything however. You are so moist I slide easily into you. Feel your pussy around my dick is almost enough to make me cum. I just sit there with my dick pressed up inside your pussy.

I lean down onto you even more. I kiss you between your breast. Even this movement sends pleasure pulses through me. If I pump you at all I am going to cum. I don't want this time to end. Not yet.

----------------------------------

It does end. I hold you as you cascade down from wherever it is you go. The feeling of being naked and exposed on the porch is too much. You get up quickly and almost run inside.

The cabin is small. There is a central fireplace. The back left corner has a shower head with a drain in the floor. The right side of the cabin is filled with a bed that is hanging from the wall and ceiling. The front left corner is a tiny kitchenette.

We added to this simple layout a stripper pole near the bed. A hanging pleasure swing next to the bed as well. The swing has a short track to move it over the bed if we need. The cabin is fully stocked after all.

----------------------------------