Secret College Thirst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we are the same," I laugh.

A waitress comes to hand us a menu and then takes our order. Khalla tells me about her hometown as we wait for our food.

When our food comes, we're both quiet for a few minutes while we stuff our faces. Khalla was right, this is really good food.

"So, tell me about your hometown," Khalla says, looking at me expectantly.

"Um, well," I pause, trying to think of what to say, "I was born in Scotland, hence the name Aleck, however I grew up in Russia. I left to go here for college."

"You don't have a Russian or Scottish accent though," Khalla remarks.

"I seem to have picked up the American accent very easily," I reply casually.

"I don't believe you. Say something in Russian."

I smile wide, "Ty chertovski seksual'nyy," lucky for me, I took time to learn a lot of different languages through the many centuries I've been on this planet.

"What does that mean?" she asks.

"It means, 'You're fucking sexy'," I answer, laughing lightly.

"Okay, I'm officially impressed," she giggles.

After we finish our food, we get up and leave the restaurant. While we're walking to the parking lot, Khalla grabs my hand to try to guide me to her car.

"Khalla, I have to go home now. I'm still tired from last night; you wore me out," I laugh lightly, "I'll see you soon though, and we can go back to your room then. Promise."

"Fiiiiine," she says dramatically, "I'll see you later then. Bye Aleck," she says, pouting and walking to her car.

I walk back to my car as well. I want to go home so I can get ready to see Deliah later. I know that probably sounds really lame, but what can I say? She's my hidden weakness.

I remember the text she sent me earlier. I pull out my phone and read the message, "Sounds perfect love ;)" I smile and put my phone back in my pocket. When I check the clock on my dashboard I see that I only have an hour until I have to be at the diner, and it takes almost an hour to get there.

I turn on the ignition and start driving towards the diner.

About fifty minutes later I pull up to the Highway Diner and call Deliah.

"Hey! Are you here?" she asks.

"I am, are you inside?"

"Yes, I am," she replies, then hangs up. I roll my eyes and climb out of my car, then head to the front door of the diner.

When I walk inside I'm surprised, I forgot how 50's this place looks. Total stereotype: red, white, and black themed with checkered floors. There's a bar-like counter with round spin seats. The whole nine yards.

I turn to my left and I'm stopped in my tracks. About ten feet away from me stands the most perfect woman I could ever meet.

Deliah smiles at me with her full red lips, a few freckles sprinkled across her cheeks. Her smile reaches all the way up to her stunning green eyes which are a great contrast with her fair skin. She's wearing a fitted green t-shirt that accentuates her luscious, but not huge, breasts. The dark blue jeans she's wearing look like a second skin, and they show off every single inch of her curvy yet slim frame. Her dark red-brown hair cascades down in waves across her ribs. She's also wearing black heels, which I think is sexy on any woman.

"Hello, Deliah. It's been too long," I say cordially.

"Indeed. Centuries, if my memory doesn't fail me," she replies. I smile at her and close the gap between us in two strides.

I push her hair away from her left ear and lean down to whisper, "I've missed you, my love," she shivers.

"I've missed you too," she runs her red painted fingernails softly down my arm, "all of you..." and now it's my turn to shiver. I pull back and look her up and down one more time.

"Let me call Zak real quick," I say, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

He answers after the first ring, "Hello?"

"Hey, Zak. Where are you?"

"I'm in the parking lot, I just got here. Are you guys inside?"

"Yeah, come in. We're on the left side of the diner," I answer, then hang up. A few seconds later Zak comes through the door. He meets us at the table and we sit down to order. I sit next to Deliah and Zak sits across from us. A waitress comes up to our table and we all order shakes; vampires don't need to eat..

Deliah is the first to speak, "So, Zak. How long have you been turned for?"

"About two months. And let me tell ya, it's hard to avoid the daylight when you have day classes," he says. Deliah and I look at each other and chuckle.

"Honey, I've been alive almost 1,500 years. I know what it's like," Deliah says. Zak's face falls slightly; I guess he wasn't expecting that.

The conversation pauses when the waitress brings us our shakes.

"So this process is more lengthy than just giving you a ring. I'll give you a quick rundown. We need a sample of your blood so we can know which of my family is your major vampire ancestor. There's a different type of ring for each of the firsts so it's important we know which one," I say.

Deliah continues, "Once we figure that out, we need to make the ring with two important ingredients, along with the silver we'll use to shape the ring. The first is a sample of your blood, then we'll need the stone of the ancestor you came from," she says

I decide to explain the rest, "Then, Deliah's friend, who's a witch, will cast a spell on the ring to charge it."

"Alright then, I'm ready," Zak replies. We all finish our shakes and I pay the waitress.

We decide to take our own cars and follow Deliah to her best friend's house.

12