Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe this." Said Arun as he dropped the phone on the table, confused and flustered.

"Look. You can't do this. She's my mother. You can't do this to her. You can't do this to me. We were friends."

"We still are, buddy."

"Seriously?" said Arun fuming. "You're talking about fucking my mother." His voice flustered.

"Hey. I know how you feel. But there's nothing either one of us can do right now." Said Kevin shrugging but not genuinely sorry for his actions.

"How the fuck is this even possible." Said Arun as he slammed his head into his hands and stared down into the phone of the text on Kevin's phone. "How?"

"Dude. I'm really sorry. But I don't know what to say."

"Is this why everything changed?" asked Arun. "Is this why she's dressed like?" he was fuming.

"Well, yes and no." said Kevin shrugging. "I've always told her how sexy she's looked in a saree and how it always taunted me to wanting more than just..." he stopped not realizing how much was coming out of his mouth. "Want more from her and she decided to change her outfit. Instead of a saree she wears regular clothes. And she's being provocative just to be a tease about it. And keeping it fun."

"I should fucking kill you for this." Said Arun.

"Hey you were part of the bet yourself." Kevin was getting defensive. "You're just as much to blame as I am."

"How can you do this to someone? A woman. A mother. My mother, for fucks sake." He said as he slammed back against the chair as he contemplated his situation. He knew well that trying to come clean with his parents won't just ruin his relationship with them but also Kevin and there was nothing he could even get out of this. He'd lose everything. EVERYTHING!

Arun felt like such an asshole for having gone along with this. He felt so low and there was no changing it. He now realized just how far things have stooped and there was no changing it. He just had to accept the reality with what was happening.

Contemplating everything in silence for a brief moment, Arun took a couple deep breaths and looked up at him, "What about my dad?" he asked. "Are you going to..." she shook his head disgusted, "FUCK!" he grunted under his breath. "Are you going to do this with my dad in the house?"

Kevin was able to see a tiny bit of the acceptance in his eyes as Arun spoke. As much as he wanted to gloat, he knew he shouldn't be doing that, not right now. "Well, you know I do own a supermarket now. So I organized a raffle for a short two day golf trip for two to the city with all expenses paid for. I knew the sooner things work out with Malini, I'd have my special day. I announced the winners about a week ago. And send your dad off to the city with you. Which would give me all the freedom to spend as much time as I want with Malini." He said.

"Well what about my sister?" said Arun, "She's still going to be home then."

"I'm sorry dude. I had completely forgot that you even had a sister." Kevin shrugged.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We're twins. We left for college together."

"Hey it's not my fault. You two barely hung out while we knew each other." Snapped Kevin defending his accusation.

"Well then, what now." asked Arun, wondering what else he had cooked up.

"I dunno" said Kevin, "Maybe I should just put in the charm on her as well." He joked winking at Arun.

Arun got defensive. "You get anywhere close to my sister. I will cut you fucking dick off." He said. "And that's not just a threat, I WILL fucking do it." He reassured.

Kevin knew better than to know when Arun was genuinely angry. He leaned back and nodded in affirmation.

The two sat under the shade to the sound of the birds in the tree for a while as Arun scrolled through the massages Kevin shared with his mom. Trying to get a full picture on everything that's been happening. But unfortunately everything was random and there happen to be more dirty stuff than any actual conversations.

"How did you convince her?" asked Arun curious, genuinely. "I mean she's married. Happily. And has us. And you're my friend. You're not some random guy who was trying to pick her up."

"Hey man... Like I told you that night. I cracked the code." Said Kevin, grinning smugly.

"Tell me NOW!" Arun demanded in a stern voice.

Kevin took a deep breath and sighed before he spoke. "Every relationship has its flaws." He said

"Who made you the expert?" said Arun, sarcastically.

"You wanna know this or not?" said Kevin annoyed by the sarcasm as he revealed his process.

"Your mom had the perfect marriage and she's happy with your dad. But as happy as it may seem there always were flaws. Ever since Madhan retired, I guess they stopped going out. He spent more time at home and Malini felt like she somehow lost a part of freedom she had when it was just her at home."

"So you're telling me that my mom's throwing herself at you because you left her alone?" said Arun.

"Dude." Scoffed Kevin, "Let me finish." He said, "When your dad was working he probably made time to spend with Malini. Now that he was retired. He was always home and there was no reason for making the effort of doing anything special. Something even as simple as taking her out for breakfast or lunch."

"Are you saying that my mom was that easy." Fumed Arun.

"No. In fact. Quite the contrary." He said. "Once I became the provider of everything she missed in life, she contemplated the relationship with your father. He is a good man. Always has been. Having known him I know he always will be. But the woman wants what she wants. So instead of being someone that stood between her marriage and family. And confuse her about her relationship with her husband. I became a friend. I began hanging out here. I spent more time with both your mom and dad."

"You son of a BITCH!" said Arun unable to hid the fuming grin. Kevin was always the smart one even back in school. And when everyone left the town to go to college, he stayed back. A lot of people said that he probably wasn't as smart as he seemed. But it was obvious now. Everyone left to go to college to get the degree on the hopes of getting a job. But he had his dad's business. He only needed to focus on one particular business. His. And not worry about anything else. Which he did and was having fun doing it.

"Just a couple more days and I'd get to call you, the son of my bitch." said Kevin as he gloated at his little achievement.

"You don't get to call her that around me EVER!" said Arun, stern.

Kevin didn't care about what he got to address the woman in his presence. He was going to have her. Every inch of her and there was no stopping it. He didn't care about it anymore. He's dreamt about wanting his thick white cock buried in her sweet almond brown pussy. He couldn't wait to taste her sweet pussy and watch the woman bounce atop his cock.

Arun couldn't bear watching him sit there and brag about how he's planning on accomplishing fucking his mother. Luckily Malini walked out into the back yard just as Kevin began gloating.

"Hey what are you boys talking about?" she asked.

"Oh nothing special. Ya know. Just stuff we missed out." Said Kevin. "We haven't seen each other in a long time." He said

Malini chuckled softly at his obvious joke and asked if either one of them wanted anything to drink.

Arun refused. "Sure, I'll a lemonade. If it's not much trouble." Said Kevin. Arun felt like he was gonna throw up to see them both in such close proximity.

"Sure, anything for our special guest." Said Malini with a big grinning smile as she walked up to her son as she smiled Kevin and let her eyes wander the yard "What about you, Arun?" she asked almost like she didn't hear him the first time.

"No I'm good." He said as he watched Kevin grin at his mother. Of course, he thought. She just can't keep her eyes off him.

Arun's back was towards the back door and he was clearly not able to see what Malini was doing but he had a good view of Kevin. He watched Kevin wink and gesture squeezing with his hands.

It didn't a long time before she was back with a couple of glasses in hand. She stood beside her son once again. And leaned over to place a glass on the patio table. Arun noticed Kevin's eyes at his mother's tits. He was utterly disgusted by what was happening around him.

"Arun." Said Malini. "Don't you think the grass is a little too tall?" She said.

"I don't know. They look fine to me." Said Arun. Finally happy that conversation was headed in a different direction.

"I dunno, don't you think they need trimming, Kevin?" she asked.

"I don't know Malini. I don't really prefer lawns actually. I'm more of a basketball guy than a football guy?" He said. Arun was absolutely clueless what that had anything to do with trimming the grass. "I like soft smooth surfaces than thick bushy ones." He said.

Arun couldn't believe his ears. Did he really just say that? He wasn't sure how his mother would react but when he heard her giggle, he lost it. "I'll keep that in mind." She said shocking him completely. How can she flirt with him so openly?

"Although I don't mind a small patch here and there." He added. Are you fucking kidding me? Arun kept cursing in head own head. He glared at his friend in shock and disgust. "You know what I'm thinking? You can tile this whole back part of this place and a path leading up to the door. And have lawn the other half." He spoke gesturing the area around the door. "They'd compensate if you guys plan on having a dog or get another car." He said. "A dog would be first choice though."

"I love dogs." She said. "We actually had one before we moved here." She said.

"Awe... What happen?" he asked leaning over with his elbow over the table.

"Well there was a lot of complication in transporting a pet. So we had to leave him back." She said shrugging, sad and pouting.

"Awe, you should get another dog." He suggested. "I'm sure he'd love it here. Once you remodel this place, he'll never leave here." He said grinning. "Dogs love playing in open spaces, it's always so clean and free. And there's always grass on this side." He said gesture the other side, "If he needs to cool down."

"I think I know what you mean, Kevin." She said as her gaze lingered a little longer than necessary before she shifted it to the ground. "I like the way you think. I was wondering how we could change the back yard. Now I know." She smiled. "You really have some good ideas. Maybe we should work together on this."

"I thought we already were." Said Kevin. "With the guest bedroom redesign?"

"That's way too small a project." He said, "You should be taking up bigger ones."

"I guess I need to spend more time with you." He said tossed his ankle over the other knee.

Malini corked her head with a grin before she spoke, "I hope you won't charge me for your expert designer point of view."

Arun was a little annoyed by their openly coy flirting. "When did you get into landscape designing?" he said. Just then he heard his mother scoff. He couldn't believe his ears.

"I don't know about Landscape designing. But he did help put together the whole new layout for his store." She said.

"But that's a supermarket." Said Arun. "All you have are isles and walls around the place. What's so special about the place anyways?"

"Well you've haven't seen his new design to the place, Arun. I don't think having an opinion on something you haven't experienced is nice." Said Malini a little annoyed by Arun's banter against Kevin.

Arun still couldn't believe what was happening. She was defending him. Against her own son. Arun gripped his teeth together and smiled awkwardly, "I guess I'll have a look sometime soon."

"Speaking of which, you should go a get the plug for the lawn mower." She suggested. "I'm sure Kevin would give us a discount."

"Anything for such a generous and a beautiful host."

"Oh stop it you." Said Malini as she leaned over Arun's shoulder once again to place her glass on the table.

Arun noticed Kevin's eyes drifting to her chest again. He wasn't going to sit there and take this anymore. And so he just got up to leave. "Where are you going?" asked Kevin, smug as he was.

"I'm just heading upstairs to... Umm... check the mail." He said as he watched his mom takes his chair.

"So..." she said as she leaned back picking up the glass, crossing her legs. "You don't like long grown grass huh?" she said.

"Nope. Not as much. They're good for decorative purposes. But I like smooth surfaces. Easy to slip by." He said.

"I'll keep that in mind." She said as she uncrossed and crossed her leg again. Arun wasn't able to see what she mouthed or gestured then but he saw Kevin react to it with great enthusiasm.

Never in all his years would he have ever thought that his mother was anything more than perfect. Now everything seemed so different. And there was no changing this. As much as he hated seeing things change in his house. He couldn't help but wonder, where all these changes was leading to.

What did it mean to his family? His father, his sister? HIM? What about Kevin was so special that his mother even decided to risk the sanctity of their family.

There was no way around it and there was no stopping it.

Arun headed upstairs to his room and realized that he could see them both on the back yard from his bedroom window. He shut the drapes and left a tiny slit open. One that was large enough that he could see them both under the tree. There was no way he could hear what they were saying but for some reason Arun felt the need to want to know what was going on. After all none of this could have even been possible without him.

He watched as they talked and laughed about stuff. It was evident that they really did talk about the backyard a little bit. Both of them gestured the layout every now and then. And then a while later, he noticed Kevin pick up his phone. And then Arun's phone pinged.

Kevin: Someone once told me that Indian women are hella crazy in bed. I'm sure gonna find out in a couple days.

Arun tossed his phone and peered down to see his mother gesturing around the lawn talking to Kevin while he looked straight up at Arun at the window. Arun flipped him the finger and shut the blinds. Disgusted in what he had saw and what he ended up being a part of.

He remembered seeing the texts and figured they must text a lot. She couldn't possibly talk on the phone with him while dad was home all the time. So Arun decided to use his best skills in getting a better perspective of the situation, he ended up in. He searched the internet for programs that allow spying on phones. He knew his mother's phone was connected in the home network and it would be easy to get access to the messages through her phone.

By the time Kevin and Malini decided to head back inside, the sun was beginning to go down. The sky was in its evening hues and the reddish golden light began shining through the Arun's bedroom window.

Arun came out to find his dad and sister gone. He wondered if Kevin or his mother knew about it. He looked in the back yard and there was no one to be found. He headed back in and no one in the kitchen or the living room.

He wondered if they took the opportunity to seal the deal tonight. He knew they weren't upstairs and wondered if they were in the guest bedroom. He snuck over and peeked in through the door to find no one there. He wondered if everyone just stepped headed out without even telling him.

He picked up his phone and called his mother. He was able to hear the sound in the house. It seemed like the sound came from the basement. He headed over to the door and opened it when he saw his mother and her big bulbous chest bounce, coming up the stairs. And obviously Kevin was right behind her.

"What were you two doing down there?" he asked.

"Oh nothing." Said Malini and walked right past him with a brief pause until she found herself in the kitchen. "I was just showing the basement to Kevin. Asked him if he's got any input for redoing the basement."

"Why are you making so many changes all around the house. Now of all times." He asked.

"We've been in this house for such a long time. And it's always looked the same. Every time I take the laundry to the basement I can't help but be disgusted of how big of a cluster the whole place was." she said, "And it wasn't until I realized there I needed to make a lot of changes in this house."

"Yeah sure." Interjected, Arun. "But what about the rest of the house?"

"Why are you asking so many questions, don't you like any of the changes?" she quipped back.

"I do, I was just curious." He replied.

"Well, I knew I needed to make the change but I just let it be for a while. Until I noticed the rest of the house and realized there are a lot of smaller changes that could be done all over the house. So I started making them and transitioned to bigger ones." She said as she started work on dinner. "In fact, Kevin was asking me the same thing, which is why I took him down there." She said and paused briefly, "To, show him everything he'll get to 'play' with." She said laughing like she was teasing Kevin.

"He's going to be working on it?" Arun quipped at the suggestion of Kevin being involved. He knew it was obvious given everything that she's told him. But to suggest him take upon a project that she's wanted to work on was quite a big step.

"Well, yeah." She said flipping things around in the kitchen. "He takes care of interior design now."

"Really?" said Arun, surprised. "Since when?" he asked.

"Since I helped redesign my dad's store." Said Kevin, "Well, my store now." He chuckled. "I told my dad that I've got an idea for revamping the whole building. He was skeptical at first but caved in. I told him if my plan works out, our supermarket would get double the investment on the redesign in a week."

"So did it?" asked Arun.

"No." said as he joined Malini in the kitchen. And helped himself with a glass of water. "I quadrupled it." He said with a grin as he brushed past Malini, cupping her thick butt cheek in the process. The move was ever so subtle anyone not looking would miss it. But Arun was looking and he shared a gaze with Kevin just how far things really were with the both of them.

"Wow." Said Arun completely shocked by the fact that his mother barely said a word or even flinch at the touch.

"Yes. It really is amazing." Added Malini. "In fact he first offered to help me re-do the living room when I did."

"Until she rejected me." Said Kevin.

"Are you still on that?" said Malini turning to face him straight.

"Well I did need more work on the portfolio to prove that I don't just work on supermarkets." Said Kevin as he chuckled at the end of it. "And all the changes you said you'd want to make around the house seemed like a good place to start."

"The rest of the house was not your problem. There only one thing you need to worry about." She said looking straight at him.

"And what is that?" asked Arun.

Malini almost startled to the sound of Arun talking it almost seemed like she forgot that he was there to begin with. "Umm... The basement." She said with an awkward smile.

It was evident that she meant something else. But Kevin interjected, "Anyways, It's getting late. I'm gonna take off." He said as he smiled and nodded at Malini as she did the same and turned her back to him.

"Yeah let me walk you out." Said Arun as he neared Kevin.

Kevin took a good look at her ass shamelessly and turned to Arun as he picked his phone out of his pocket and placed it gently on the counter. And then announced, "Yeah sure." And walked out with Arun.

"Dude. I understand she's your mother and everything but, you're going to have to NOT cock block me all the fucking time." Said Kevin as soon as they walked out the door.