Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, up until I saw the two of you at lunch I didn't think any of this was even real." Fumed Arun, "So I'm sorry if I'm a little uncomfortable to know that my best friend has been easing up to my mother and is planning on fucking her." He said looking him straight in the face.

"I get it. That's why I left my phone back in there." Said Kevin, "So here's what's going to happen. Here's the key to my car. I'm gonna go back in there and tell her that I misplaced my phone somewhere and came back to look for it."

"Why?" asked Arun.

"Come on, man. All this is something you do when you're with a woman." He said, "I don't want your mother angry when I see her tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah, she's asked me to come over and take measurement to being planning on the work on the basement and the guest bedroom." Said Kevin as he pat Arun on the arm a couple time before he rushed back in and shut the door behind him.

Arun snuck over to the side of the living room window. He knew that he could get a clear view of the kitchen from there and found Kevin just standing there as he just stood there watching Malini in the kitchen.

Arun knew there was no way he could hear them until he was close enough. He dove right in through the window. Luckily there wasn't anything delicate to cause any alarm. He snuck closer to the kitchen and knelt behind the wall that kept him from seeing them earlier that afternoon after lunch.

Arun crept to the side and watched as Kevin eased in closer and grabbed Malini by the waist. "Oh my god!" Malini almost screamed. "What are you doing back in here, where's Arun?" She asked him.

"I couldn't leave you without a kiss." He said.

"Of course you couldn't." she smiled as she clawed the collar of his shirt and reeled him closer.

Their lips met and embraced and soon so did their tongues. Her fingers slipped off his collar and draped it over his shoulder. As the other clawed the waist of his shirt, tugging him closer. She felt his thick member through the thickness of his jeans, firm against her hips.

Kevin had his arm around her waist as she pulled him closer. The moment their lips parted he gripped her tight around the waist as he slipped the other hand down to her thick left butt cheek.

Then suddenly Malini broke the kiss. Their lips parted with a very loud and reluctant smack. "What if Arun comes looking." She asked.

A very cautious woman, Arun thought. He knew that she was always a very smart woman. He just couldn't believe that she'd be the kind that has an affair outside her marriage. Especially with something as perfect as the one she had.

"Don't worry." Said Kevin as he leaned in.

"But what if he did." She spoke reluctantly.

"I told him that I misplaced my phone somewhere in the house while you were showing me around." Said Kevin. "And I just came in to look for it."

Malini grinned at his words. "Well did you?" she asked.

Kevin gestured his eyes to the counter top. Malini smiled at the sight of his phone and chewed on the bottom lip grinning. "See. I'm not that stupid." He said with a chuckle almost like they had a running gag. "And also don't worry about him coming in anyways, I've shut the door. We'll know if he barges in unannounced." He added.

"I know you're not stupid, silly." She said as she leaned over pecked his lips. "Just annoyingly charming, that's all." She said.

"Why, thank you, my lady." He said as he smacked her ass and leaned in to taste her lips once again.

She stopped him and looked at him. "So you told him that you're coming in to look for your phone and he just let you in." she asked.

"Are we still on that?" asked Kevin.

"So, he didn't offer to come help you look for it? I thought I did a better job raising him than that." She said scoffing almost disappointed by Arun's behavior.

Arun couldn't help but be surprised at the fact that she was arrogant enough to complain about his behavior while she was right there smacking lips with his best friend.

"That's not exactly what happen." Said Kevin, "He offered to help but I told him to stay because I knew I left it in the basement somewhere and will be back soon."

Arun didn't know why Kevin was defending him. But he did feel good about it. He wasn't such a bad friend after all, he thought. Just the one that's desperate to fuck his best friend's mother.

The arm she had over his shoulder instantly found his chest holding him at bay. "And just so you know." She said with a very stern and serious voice. "You didn't kiss me when we met this morning either." She said, as her bottom lips fell between her teeth as she chewed on them, desperately trying to contain her grin.

Malini's attempt to hide her grin failed the moment she found Kevin's growing.

Kevin gripped her by the waist and picked her up off the floor and placed her on the counter top. Malini wrapped both her arms over his shoulder and the two embraced in a long passionate kiss. His hands roamed her back before slipping through the hem of her shirt and tank top, slipped in to undo her bra.

Malini let out a soft moan through their passionate kissing. Arun wondered if it was because her tits went free. He was a little dumbfounded by the fact that he even had that thought. He's never thought about his mother in such a perverse manner. And yet here he was as she smacked lips with his best friend, literally behind his back.

Arun turned away and relaxed his knees for a moment before he turned. He noticed that her shirt was off and her bras was still on with the hooks off in the back. Kevin hand his hands from under the bra and cupping and squeezing her tits as made out like teenagers. Which one of them really was.

Even as he watched them, Arun couldn't believe that his mother was involved in such an illicit activity behind his father's back. He then noticed that she didn't have both her arms around his shoulder anymore. She had a hand between them and down at his crotch. She was kneading his cock through his pants.

The act went for a good 7 or so minutes before their lips broke from the embrace with another wet smack. The sound of them panting, gasping for breath was loud enough that even Arun could hear them.

"FUCK!" Kevin grunted. Arun had just realized that this was the first time he's heard someone use that word in front of his mother.

"I know." She said, sensing the passion and desire in him, as she felt the same, desperate for more.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold off from wanting more." He said.

"What happen to the tickets?" She asked him.

"They'll be in by morning. Or probably at the store right now." He said "I'll bring them over as soon as I get them. And when I do Madhan would have to leave by evening tomorrow, if he wants to enjoy every penny of the sponsorship."

"I'm gonna pack his things for him when you do. I'll see him out as soon as I possibly can."

Kevin grinned as he squeezed her tit. "Woman, I'll drive them over myself if it means that I'll get to spend some quality time with you."

"Always a charmer with that silver tongue." She said as she reeled him in and smacked another kiss, "You're going to have to put those lips to better use though." She said, completely shocking Arun in the process. Arun couldn't believe that she in fact was suggesting what he thought she was.

Arun's never once thought that his parents were any experimental in bed. He's always assumed that people of their time always did the boring stuff. Just the missionary.

But having seen and heard what she was about, Arun just realized, how creative she really was.

Arun turned around to find his mother on her knees as she worked at his belt. As soon as Arun heard the sound of Kevin's belt hit the floor. Arun lunged back to the window and snuck out. He knew this was good enough. A blowjob was crossing the line. Everything he knew so far was enough information to process for one day.

He pushed himself through the front door and yelled out, "Mom! Kevin?" And then heard the sound of their clothes shuffling.

"Hey, man I'll be right out. You wait outside." He said, Arun couldn't have been more annoyed by Kevin's bold words.

Arun knew he got what he wanted and stepped back out. Kevin popped out almost right after. "What the fuck man?" he asked.

"What!?" said Arun.

"I was about to get a blowjob from her."

"WHAT!" said Arun, almost faking his surprise, "I thought you said you wanted to give her a kiss? How many kisses were there?"

"Well there was so much more than just a kiss." Said Kevin. "There was kissing, groping, fondling, and I think you can call it a partial blowjob. I mean I did manage to get my dick in her mouth when you came walking in and ruined it all."

"Shut the fuck up." Said Arun, annoyed.

"I think I still have her lipstick on my." He said reached down his pants.

"That's it. Leave." He said as he pushed Kevin in the car and slammed the door shut.

When he walked in and slammed the door shut, he heard his mother from the kitchen. "Is he gone, Arun?" she asked.

Arun walked right into the kitchen and found himself a spot on a stool. "Yeah." He said. Malini didn't have her shirt on. Just her Tank top and jeans. He noticed she didn't have her bra on either.

He didn't realize this until now, but she seemed a lot fit than he remembered from when he left for college. She had a flat tummy and her legs were still thick but toned. It looked like she was working out.

"Have you been working out?" he asked her.

"What?" said Malini, surprised by his sudden insinuation, "Why?"

"You look fit." He said.

"Yeah, well I started going hiking with the neighbor's wives, right around the time you and Archana left for college." She said, "And I've been doing it for the last two years. I guess hiking has its benefits." She smiled.

"I guess so." He said as he watched her pounce around kitchen prepping dinner. "Oh and by the way. Where Dad and Archana?" he asked.

"They left to get Mr. Reeves to borrow his golf clubs for the retreat." She said.

"Retreat?" he asked.

"Oh yeah. I entered your dad in a raffle at the supermarket for a golf retreat." She spoke with a flicker of excitement in her eyes as every word she spilled expertly masked the grin. "Kevin told us that your father's was the winner."

Despite the fact that Arun already had all this information, he continued to pry her. He just wasn't willing to Kevin's word for it. He needed the big picture. "OH so when are you two leaving?" he asked.

"Oh no. I'm not going." She said.

"Oh so just dad then?"

"No I was thinking you could join him." She suggested.

"Me? Why me?" he asked.

"Well it is a paid trip for two." She said.

"Well why don't you go?" he quipped.

"Well, I sort of invited Kevin over for Thanksgiving dinner." She said. "He said that his parent are out of town till after Christmas or so. And that he's spending Thanksgiving alone. So your dad and I asked him to join us. But suddenly the raffle winner was announced and it turned out your father won."

"Dad asked him to join us?" said Arun almost surprised that his dad would do that.

"Yeah." She said with a sheepish grin. "In fact he's the one that suggested that Kevin should come visit the house and help me plan the redesign of the basement and the guest bedroom after having seen his work on the store. But I was a little skeptical. But he did put on a real good pitch this evening."

"This evening?" asked Arun.

"Yeah, down in the basement." She said with a sly grin she so expertly masked.

"And, what about the guest bedroom?" Arun inquired. "The place looks fine." He said.

"Well we were planning on putting a bigger bed in there and throwing out most of the decorations. Maybe take out some of the shelves. You know, make the place more spacious."

Arun nodded along as she spoke wondering the entire time whether if she did this because she really wanted to make changes around the house or if she was using it all as an excuse to spend more time with Kevin.

"And you know the deal with the basement." She said shrugging as she finished with her work.

"So, who's dad leaving with?" he asked.

"You, tomorrow." she said.

"Me! Tomorrow?"

"Yeah." She said with a sheepish grin.

"I thought I'd spend some time with the family for the holiday but instead you guys are shipping me off to some golf retreat." He said faking being sad.

"Well we can't send him alone." She said, "That's a waste of prize money. And I don't think you sister would go either. All she does is just sit with her phone all day. God knows what she's doing."

"So the only other option is me." Arun retorted, "You can't postpone the meet with Kevin for any other time?" he asked.

"Arun, this isn't about the redesign." She said. He wondered if she'd slip up, but nothing so far. "Kevin's always been so nice to us. Every time we visit his store, he's always so nice. I'm pretty sure he's given us a lot more discounts than we deserve." She laughed. "We can't let him spend Thanksgiving all by himself. He deserves a good home cooked meal and warm place with love to be stuffed in." she said smiled, having known little that Arun, was well aware of everything.

"Yeah, I'm sure he does." Said Arun scoffing off as he turned to head back upstairs.

Just then Madhan and Archana walk in the front door, laughing about something. "Wow, that's a first said Arun. Looking at his mother.

Malini nodded and turned to find her husband and daughter. "What took you two so long?" she asked.

"We stopped by the store and picked up the tickets." Said Madhan. As he picked it out of his pocket and showcased them to his wife.

"That's nice." She said as she took it and found that it was in fact a two day trip and luckily it was for the day of Thanksgiving and the Friday after. Which meant that given it was Tuesday. And if they left on Wednesday. They're probably not gonna be back until later that weekend.

Arun saw the excitement in his father's eyes only wondering if he'd be just as happy if he knew what his wife has planned when he's gone.

"So." Said Archana. "Dad and I thought that we'd leave early tomorrow so we can beat the traffic and give you some rest for the rest of the holiday." She said. "So, I'm gonna go get packing again."

"Wait." Said Malini surprised by her daughter's enthusiasm. "You're going with him?" she asked

"Well, yeah." Said Archana. "Dad said that you're having Kevin over to talk about your boring renovation and whatever. I sure as hell don't want to be here when the smacking and the hammering and pounding starts."

Arun noticed a change in his mother's expression. A grin that flickered along her lips before she nodded and responded, "Yes, honey. It is going to get real loud when the pounding starts." She said. "But Kevin is only coming over so that he and I can about exactly what it is that needs the pounding and what needs the smacking." Malini retorted.

"Yeah sure..." said Archana as her phone pinged. "But I'm sure you two are eventually gonna start pounding anyways just to get started. I know how excited you were when you re-did the kitchen last year."

"Hey, you know your mother." Said Madhan. "There's no stopping her when she gets excited." He laughed.

"And I already spoke to my friends about coming over to the resort already. Some of their fathers are already members at the golf club. And I've already told them I'm coming." Archana said. "So there's no changing that." She grinned sheepishly.

"Well I guess there is no changing that." Said Malini as she process all the information she was receiving.

"Anyways, I think I'm gonna go get to packing." Said Archana. "That means you too, dad. Don't be late tomorrow. We can't risk getting stuck in traffic. I don't think my phone could handle any of that." She said turning to her father, before she disappeared up the stairs.

"Well I guess I better start packing too, hun." Said Madhan as he headed upstairs himself.

"Ok, then. I guess I'm gonna take a quick shower and get changed." Said Malini as she smiled at her son and headed upstairs herself.

"FUCK!" Arun cursed out loud.

What the hell just happen? He wondered. Everyone just left him all alone. Now it meant that Kevin's going to come home to fuck her with Arun home. Although he wasn't sure what his mother had planned. Arun was sure that Malini would come up with some kind of an excuse to get him out of the house. Or worse, go over to Kevin's.

Arun couldn't even imagine his mother at Kevin's house walking around like one of his one night stands waiting to have a good time. Waiting to get laid. That's not the picture he'd want of his mother. Not in his head, not in real. Not ever. But still there was no denying what was going to happen.

As he sat contemplating his situation, he heard a ping. He picked up his phone and, nothing. He wondered if it was his mother's phone. She had left it in the kitchen. At the exact same spot Kevin left his.

He picked up her phone and found a notification of an E-mail. And it was from Kevin. He didn't know what she was doing E-mailing him. But Arun was curious.

He tried unlocked her phone but he couldn't. He was desperate to get access to her phone. Clearly the text conversation he found on Kevin's phone that evening wasn't all of it.

He needed the full picture. He was desperate, for reasons he couldn't understand. He needed them and he was going to get them one way or another.

He remembered that he had his program running in his computer and wondered how long it would take him to replicate the process to crack into her computer as well. He knew that both her phone and computer were connected through the Wi-Fi. He needed a couple more hours of research to figure out how it was done. And when he finally did it. His attempt ended in failure.

Arun eventually fell asleep. He woke up the next morning, still thinking about everything that he had to go through the day before and wondering about why he failed at every attempt.

He thought he'd give it one try before he let go. And this time, he got in on the first attempt. And it wasn't until he did that he realized that the phone and laptop is required to be refresh and be manually unlocked to crack into it. And realized that it was late in the night when he made his multiple attempts.

Now, he had the access to her private messages and E-mails. And upon check her phone he realized that she had two different phone numbers that she was texting him in. One that was named, just Kevin. He looked through the conversations and realized that it was the same thing that Kevin showed him the day before.

And the other one was named. Honey Wood. The picture to that number was a picture of the two of them in a car. She was in a grass green chiffon saree and Kevin was in a casual shirt and Jeans. The picture was an overhead shot like most selfies. Kevin had his arm over Malini's shoulder and the two of them seemed pretty close. Kevin had taken the picture. And the focus was mostly on Malini's tits.

This number had conversations of the two of them the dated almost 6 months. Something that took Arun by surprise. He wasn't sure how to process this. He felt betrayed all over again. He's been planning this a lot longer than they made the bet with each other.

The last conversation was from the night before. Arun wondered if that's what was going on when he was figuring out how to hack into their phone.

Malini: Oh my god. It's finally happening.

Kevin: What are you talking about?

Malini: Don't act coy with me big boy. Madhan showed me about the tickets.

Kevin: Well I guess there's no point trying to surprise you now, is there?

Malini: You should already know that by now. (Tongue emoji)

Kevin: Well there's no stopping now. (Devil grin emoji)