Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin didn't leave until it was dark outside. Malini went about her work and started cleaning up for dinner. And Arun went upstairs to his room to read up on their older messages.

Dinner was light. And neither one of them said a word to each other. Arun made casual talks about her renovations around the house and the duration and what she's estimated of the future works.

Arun spent some extra time working on the program for audio and finally cracked it. He design the program so that he could use the phone as a microphone. And listen in on every conversation they had. But his computer didn't have enough power to have the codes processed sooner, so he joined his mother in the living room.

The mother and son sat apart from each other while Malini spent the most of her time on the phone. She constantly texted Kevin before she decided to call it a night.

Arun waited till about mid night when he decided to call it a night himself. Just as he turned the TV off, he heard the door. Kevin was sneaking in.

"What the fuck are you doing?" said Arun in a whispering voice.

"What the fuck are you doing up still?" said Kevin, also in a whispering voice

"It's my fucking house." Arun shot back.

"I'm sneaking in." said Kevin.

"Why?"

"Oh I was dropping off groceries." Kevin said sarcastically.

"Don't fuck with me, Kevin." Arun snapped.

"Why else do you think?"

"You two have been at it since this morning, don't you get enough?" asked Arun.

"We didn't do shit." Kevin said. "We wanted to wait till it was Thanksgiving." He said and pulled his phone out, "And as of about a minute ago, it is." He said.

"I'm going up stairs now. Wait a while before you go up." Arun said. As much as he didn't want this he felt some sense of control in being there for their first time.

"Well, go up then." Kevin snapped.

Arun headed upstairs and snuck into bed. He shut off all the lights and left his door crack open. He check the program on the phone and it was apparent that they were still texting.

Malini: I know. I didn't think it'd be as casual as I thought, but it was good. But not as special as I'd liked to be.

Kevin: Well, what would you wanted it to be like, to be special?

Malini: I don't know. A bit of emotional connection. I guess things would have worked if we had known each other before then. I mean I we barely had a conversation until the day we were married. That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to be doing anything until Thanksgiving. It's not just that waiting, makes it all that much better. Giving it a date, signifies some sense of importance.

Malini: Even if it was fake I wanted to. To feel good about myself. About the relationship I was going to build with this person.

Kevin: You could still have had that with Madhan. I mean, you're a pretty cool lady to hang out with.

Malini: Thanks big boy. But not back when we got married. Not us.

Kevin: Oh wow. Things really are that strict back there, huh?

Malini: You have no idea. As lucky as I am in my marriage with Madhan. It's not without flaws.

Kevin: Like what?

Malini: Let's not talk about it. Not right now.

Kevin: Why not?

Malini: Don't pry.

Kevin: Come on, I want to. I wanna know what goes on in that pretty little head of yours.

Malini: Well right now there's only one thing in my mind, right now

Kevin: What is it?

And that's when Arun saw Kevin's silhouette. He walked right up to Malini's bedroom and knocked on the door.

Malini: That it's past mid-night. And that our special day has begun, and I can't help but think about you.

Malini: I think Arun's at the door. Brb.

She took her time to open the door. She did and stood wearing her short nightie and a night robe. She was clearly shocked to see him at the door. She was speechless. Her lips quivered.

"Happy Thanksgiving." Kevin said.

Malini took a long deep breath and her lips curved into a smile as it was clear that this provoked an emotional response.

Kevin eased into her frame and locked his lips and wrapped his arms around her waist as he shut the door behind them.

And just at that moment, Arun got a notification from the program update and figured that he had access to audio from both their phones.

Arun plugged his earphone to the phone and shut the door before he climbed back in bed and eased into a comfortable position with the headphones plugged into his ears and the phone at his chest, he shut his eyes.