Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malini: I guess not. (Peach emoji, eggplant emoji)

Arun didn't realize how up to date his mother was with the current vernacular. It clearly proved useful for her. He's always knew his mother was a fast learner and a really smart woman. But he didn't realize to what extent until now.

Kevin: You're such a tease.

Malini: Photo (It was a picture of her in bed smiling as her breasts fought to spill out of the low cut nightie she had on.

Arun wasn't sure how to process that picture. It was in fact his mother. But was her in a whole other light. Something he's never seen her like, before. There was no changing this. And there was no turning back either. He knew that she wasn't turning back from this and he knew deep down that neither was he.

Kevin: Again, you're such a tease.

Malini: There's so much more of me waiting for Thanksgiving dinner. I can't wait to have my big piece of meat.

Kevin: I don't think I can wait until Thanksgiving.

Malini: Well I guess you're in luck.

Kevin: What do you mean?

Malini: Madhan and Archana are leaving early in the morning tomorrow to beat the traffic.

Kevin: Wait, Archana is going with Madhan?

Malini: Yup, I was surprised too. Apparently she's got friends coming over to the golf club and they are planning on staying at the same resort. Good for her I guess.

Kevin: Yes, Good for her.

Malini: I can't wait to taste that hot rod.

Kevin: I can't wait to taste my muffin again.

Malini: I hope you can handle it.

Kevin: Have you forgotten about the other day?

Malini: I have not. That's what got me hooked onto that thick piece of meat.

Kevin: Well, let's not wait, then.

Malini: I don't want to either. But then again.

Kevin: What?

Malini: The longer you wait the better it tastes.

Kevin: I know but this has been going on for far too long, I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

Kevin: Photo (It was the biggest, thickest cock Arun has ever seen. He was on the couch and a big screen TV right in front and pictures of Malini on it. He wasn't sure if it was because picture was taken up close if it really was that big. It seemed about 9 inches long, at least 2 inches thick.)

Malini: Is that me on the TV?

Kevin: Who else could get me this hard?

Malini: I'm sure I can try getting it bigger.

Kevin: I don't think so. You can't handle it.

Malini: It doesn't matter. My pussy's been hungry for a cock that big since I learned that they come in those sizes.

Kevin: You are so dirty. I can't wait to pound your sweet pussy to sweet heaven.

Malini: You better give it all you got, coz she's been hungry. VERY!

Kevin: Not as hungry as I am. I don't think I can ever turn back from you once I taste that sweet pussy.

Malini: That's something I think about all the time. Ever since I first saw that big beautiful cock. I've spent sleepless night yearning for it. To touch it, hold it, taste it. I've wondered what it would be like to feel something that big and beautiful fill me.

Kevin: Oh god, woman. Stop torturing me.

Malini: Photo (Malini was laid on her back. She had her heels on the bed and her knees in the air, spread apart. She had a hand between her legs.

Kevin: Where are your panties?

Malini: You told me never to wear them when you're around or if I'm ever thinking about you. So tossed them all out.

Kevin: All of them.

Malini: Well, not all of them. I do have a few special one's I know you'd like. (Devil grin emoji)

Kevin: So you think about me all the time.

Malini: Every single minute.

Kevin: Good.

Malini: Ok then. I guess I have to go to sleep. Their leaving tomorrow in the morning. I got to be up early, then.

Kevin: I guess that means we've got a lot more freedom in hand tomorrow.

Malini: Arun's still home. So not as much.

Kevin: I'm sure we can find something for him to do.

Malini: You are so naughty.

Kevin: You make me that way.

Malini: Good. I intend to make you a lot dirtier on Thanksgiving.

Kevin: I can't wait that long.

Malini: Didn't we already talk about this?

Kevin: Did we?

Malini: Stop it. I have to sleep.

Kevin: Well then what are you doing still talking to me.

Malini: I can't seem to get away.

Kevin: I don't want you to.

Malini: But I have to.

Kevin: Then go.

Malini: OK, then...

Kevin: But one last thing though.

Malini: Lol. What is it?

Kevin: The next time I see you, I'm making you, mine!

And that was the last message on that number. Arun sat letting all the information sink in when he heard the sound of a car pull up in his drive way. He wondered if it was Kevin. It was evident that what was going to happen would eventually happen. But he didn't have the heart to let it happen under his watch. Despite the fact that he spied on his own mother fool around with Kevin the night before, he still didn't know how he would deal with the knowledge that his mother was actively fucking his best friend. As much information as he tried to procure to face the reality. He just wasn't there yet.

He gave himself root access to the program from his phone and rushed downstairs. His mom was up and about. She heard her voice singing in the kitchen from upstairs. He rushed down to see his mother in a saree. She was headed to the door.

She opened the door and it was some delivery guy. She had made some online purchases for the work in the guest bedroom. And had begun shopping for the stuff for the basement as well.

The man who was delivering was a large man. He seemed buff and was in his work clothes. His shirt of tucked out and his sleeves were rolled up half way. The man had a face full of thick beard that completely masked his neck.

To Arun's concern. The man had quite an eye for Malini. His eye wandered all over her back and her open chest and the curves and folds of her waist as she moved. She had his attention from the very get go. Neither one of them even noticed Arun at the stairway.

The man smiled as he handed her the pad and asked her to sign it. She was definitely an eyeful as she jiggled signing the receipt. She smiled and handed him the pad and looked down his chest for the name tag. She giggled at the sight of it, "Thanks for the delivery, Dick." She said with a welcoming smile.

What the fuck was happening, Arun wondered, watching his mother openly address the large man in her house.

"You're welcome, Miss..." he stopped and looked at the pad and corrected himself, "I'm sorry. Mrs..." he said letting his word linger.

"That's alright." She said. "You can call me Malini."

Was she introducing herself to this big scary guy? Arun thought. What was she doing? Why was she doing this? Doesn't she have any concern for her safety? What's wrong with her? Was she just trying to be nice or was she deliberately trying to flirt with the guy.

"OK." Said the man, "Do you mind if I trouble you for a glass of water, Mrs. Malini."

"No problem." She said as she stepped into the kitchen. The large man followed her to the kitchen.

"You're quite a big man." She said as she filled the glass.

"Yes." Said the man. "My friends call me Big Dick." He said. Arun almost had his jaw dropped.

"I'm sure you are." She said.

Dick stood far enough that she had to walk up to him, to hand him the glass of water. He raised the glass up to his lips. Arun watched his mother ogle at the man as the water poured into his mouth. As some of it trickled off his lips and down his beard and shirt, Arun watched as she feasted at the sight.

Dick wiped his lips with the back of his hand and handed her the glass. She took it back and held it with both her hands as she watched the tiny droplets of water still trickling down his beard and on his shirt and chest.

"For a big man, you make quite a mess." She said.

The man smiled and held his silence for a brief moment. "I'm capable of making a bigger mess." He said. Arun couldn't believe what he was witnessing. "You should be happy I didn't ruin your beautiful floor." He said.

"Well if you did, you would have had to stay back and help me clean it up." She said.

Arun wondered if all of this was real or if he was dreaming. Dreaming a pornographic scenario with his mother. What the fuck was going on?

"Well I'll be happy to do that too." He said as he reached for the glass in her hands. She stepped away from him laughing flirtatiously as she grinned at his boldness.

"I'm not gonna let a strange man make a mess in my house, that easily." She said with a grin.

"Well then what would it take?" he asked.

"I've got a few more orders to make. I'm sure I'm gonna have them all coming in over the course of the month or so." She said

"So I'm guessing, I'd have to be the one making the delivery, next time." He said.

"If you want to." She teased.

"Oh I do." He assured.

"I guess I'll find out with my next delivery, here." She said as she reached to leave the glass in the sink.

"I have your name." he said waving the pad up.

"Yes, you do." She said with a smile as she led him out the door. "And maybe you'll get something sweeter to quench your thirst." She said, making sure he heard it, before she shut the door.

"Who was that?" asked Arun as she shut the door and turned with a big sheepish grin which faded the moment she saw her son. She hoped that he didn't hear her saying what she just did.

"Oh nobody." she said. "Just the delivery guy."

"What was the delivery guy doing in the kitchen?"

"He wanted some water." She said almost sternly. She clearly didn't like the idea that her son was interrogating her.

Arun saw the expression change and knew when to stop, "Umm... Can I borrow your car?" he asked her.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Well I thought I'd go take a look at Kevin's store." He said. "You two were bragging about it so much yesterday."

"OK, then. If you find him there, ask him when he'd be coming over tomorrow, so that I can plan accordingly." She said.

"OK." He said as she gave him the keys.

"Oh and also tell him to bring the large measuring tape, if he plans on coming over for lunch today." She added.

"Did he tell you that he'd be coming over?" he asked her.

"He did say he had a few things to take care of at the store. And that he wasn't sure." She said, "I don't know if he will. When you see him, ask him yourself." She said as she went about her work.

Arun was annoyed that he doesn't just have to deal with everything that's going on, but now have to carry messages for each other?

He reached the place and found out that Kevin did in fact made a really good job renovating the whole place. There was a lot of good product placement done in the right places. And a good sense of design to the whole place. All the employees were dressed simple with a singular dress code. That matched the brand.

Everyone there seemed new. Except for a rare few who recognized Arun by the glance. When inquired where Kevin was, they said that he'd be in a little late probably. And even joked about having slept in last night.

Arun wondered if he was ever discrete about his sexcapades. It was evident that his employees were well aware of it. With that, he couldn't help but wonder if any of them knew about Kevin's relationship with his mother. He clearly couldn't go ask any of them. If only there was a way to find out.

He stuck around for a good twenty minutes when he decided to call the guy himself. That's when he noticed the activity on his mother's phone. There were series of texts.

Malini: Arun just left the house to come find you at the store.

Kevin: I'm on my way.

Kevin: Photo (A picture of him at his full length mirror with his boxers down his knees and topless. As the Big fat cock hung real low and heavy.)

Malini: Stop teasing me.

Kevin: I just called the store and told them that I'd be coming over in a bit and if anybody come to see me that they can wait. I'm sure that would give us enough time.

Malini: You're being so naughty, I'm drenched.

Kevin: Stop teasing me. I'm on my way.

Malini: You better be.

Kevin: Do you remember the last thing I texted last night?

Malini: I did.

Kevin: So you know what's coming.

Malini: I do.

Kevin: What about you whole thing about waiting.

Malini: Photo (It was a picture of Malini. Just the same as Kevin's except she was fully clothed. She was in the same saree as she was when Arun left the house. It was an orange saree, of the darker shade of orange which almost fell on the side of red. But still very clearly orange. It was chiffon, so the past that she had draped over her chest and shoulder was pretty see through. She had on the saree low wait. Something Arun has never witnessed before. And she had her phone in one hand and her left breast in the other. She held her breast squeezing. And the caption to the picture read, "They're waiting."

Kevin: I'm already in the car.

Malini: Photo (The picture that followed was also similar with the part that draped over her shoulder was bunched together so that there as a clear view of her waist and the curves.)

And couple more pictures followed before it stopped. Arun wondered if it stopped because Kevin made it home or if she decided to stop it herself.

The time stamp on the messages stated that the last message was about 40 minutes ago. Arun rushed home and wasn't sure if he head straight in or head in from the back. He snuck around the side to the place where the living room window was. The same place where he jumped from the night before and peeked in. Malini's saree was all over the place and shuffled on the floor.

It was evident that Arun lost in his efforts. Although he knew he didn't put in as much as he should have, coz if he did all this could have been prevented.

He walked up to the front door and the door was locked. He rang the doorbell and there was no answer. He wondered if they had locked themselves in the bedroom.

Arun went back to the car and drove around town to clear his head. He knew he fucked up in a massive scale as far as his family was concerned. He felt like he lost a part of his mother. He wondered if he could ever get it back. He wondered that ever even existed.

He found himself back home around 3 in the afternoon. The door wasn't locked and Kevin was home. He was in the living room watching TV with a large glass of juice in hand. Mom was in the kitchen and was no longer in her saree.

She was wearing a kurta. It was evident that she didn't have a bra on underneath. Her nipples were piercing out through the fabric. She was prepping lunch. Given that it was just three of us. It didn't take long for the three of them to be at the table once again. Malini told him that Kevin had come over just as Arun had left the house and had brought the tape with him.

Malini was at the head of the table and where her husband usually sat and Arun and Kevin were on the either sides of her, both facing each other.

It wasn't until there were at the table that Arun noticed that Malini didn't have on any clothes under the kurta. She had on just the top. He tried choking down some food but couldn't find his appetite.

He sat around just for the sake of being polite, in silence and toyed around with his food as he listened to their conversation.

"You're really good with food." He said

"Thank you, Kevin." She said.

"Do you bake?" he asked, getting Arun's attention at the slightest.

"A dab around a little bit, why?" she asked.

"Well I am planning on adding an active food station at the supermarket." He said.

"And you want me to cook?" she asked surprised.

"Sure, why not?" he said. "You can make a lot of money doing what you do best."

Is that what she does best? Wondered Arun. Or is it sucking your big fat dick.

"I dunno." She said. "I've haven't had a job since we moved here." She said.

"There's no pressure." He said.

"Well what kinda food are you expecting?" she asked

"Nothing too extravagant." He said, "Something that people can carry on the go. Like a cakes and puffs and muffins." He added.

"Sure I can do them." She said.

"Although I do have to taste test them first." He said.

"I'm sure you're familiar with my muffin, aren't you?" She said.

Arun was disgusted just being there.

"OH that I have." He said, "I don't think I'd want that on the menu. Maybe it can be something special, just for me." He said laughing.

Malini joined in, "Sure. But what do I get in return?" she asked.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Haven't thought about it yet." She said. "Speaking of which, I've haven't even decided if I want to do this." She added.

"You should." He said compulsively.

"I'll think about it." She said.

"Take your time." He said, "But not too long."

Arun excused himself and headed upstairs. He needed some kind of a distraction and he began expanding the code base of his program that he was using to mirror his mom's phone. He knew that Kevin must also be logged in on their network. Arun wondered if he could mirror Kevin's phone and its activity. It was possible and it didn't take him long to do it. He headed downstairs to get a glass of water and found that the neither one of them were at the table. And that the table wasn't cleared out yet.

He heard the TV in the living room and he tip toed over to the corner and peeked in. He found Kevin on his father's side of the big couch and Malini by his side, leaned against his chest. He noticed that she was close against him that he had his arm around her back and over her leg.

Malini had both her legs up on the couch curled under her butt as she held her head resting on Kevin's chest. Kevin had his arm over her naked thigh through the slit of the Kurta's side.

Both of them looked like a real couple and Arun didn't know what to make of it. Was it just something that Kevin went along with to continue fucking her or did he really like being this way.

Just as he was about to move, he heard a deep moan. It was Kevin. He squirmed and fidgeted in his place as Malini looked up at him and smiled. Kevin met her gaze and laid a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled sheepishly to the kiss and her head went into his lap. That's when Arun realized that Kevin must have hand his pants opened up. He stood watching his mother's head bob on top of his friend's pelvis as he moaned in pleasure.

Arun wanted to leave and he accidentally knocked his heel hard on the wooden floor. He turned and his eyes met Kevin's. Malini was slipped his cock out of her mouth and mumbled. "What was that?"

"Nothing." Said Kevin. "I dropped the remote. He said and fidgeted as though he was reaching for something on the floor. Just to keep her from looking. He turned on to a music channel and to his advantage, there was an old love song that Malini loved, playing.

Malini grinned as she hummed the rhythm of the song as she sucked Kevin's cock.

Kevin turned to Arun and shrugged as placed a hand on the back of Malini's head as he leaned rest his head back and shut his eyes.

Arun grabbed himself a jug of water and an empty glass and headed straight upstairs to work on the program. He added all kinds of features the internet said was possible with the limited hardware he had.

He worked all on it for a couple of hours before he went back downstairs to find the table all cleaned up and both Malini and Kevin on the couch but just watching TV this time. There were two empty boxes of juice on the coffee table. Neither one of them noticed Arun when he walked past the living room. He grabbed himself a glass of water for no reason and deliberately tossed things around just to notify them of his presence before he walked into the living room.

The three of them watched the TV for a while as both Kevin and Malini spent half the time dirty talking to each other on their phones. Arun wasn't bothered anymore because, he was having them all saved on his computer to read them out later.