All Comments on 'Secret impregnation'

by ladyhawks12

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yikes

Elementary level description and story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Your stories live up to the ratings, they suck. You should quit.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I am so glad to see you are paying for someone's pregnancy and child support. Congratulations! Anyone who condones and suggests ways to illegally impregnate someone can possibly be guilty of rape and receive time in jail. So you just might be guilty. Personally, I would buy a weapon if I were this girl who was illegally impregnated. I find this story disgusting and stupid. She should be calling the police at the first chance and have his ass arrested for rape and make him pay for the abortion. Oh, by the way, the abortion is his fault too. His actions were the cause of it having to happen. This is not a good reason to have a child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I think some people in the comments forgot we're in the non-con catagory. If that's not your kink, you can always go elsewhere like, erotic couplings etc. As for the story, it has good flow but vocab can be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not ok

Didn’t realise it was non con. Rape is not ok!!!! If this is your fantasy or something bad has happened to you. Please find professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Technically poor writing

Poor technical writing. Try varying the length of your sentences, not repeating words in a four sentence run and using more interesting vocab - you used 'cum' 'cervix' 'hurt' A LOT and it seems amateurish. Also, from a medical point of view, using dilators (especially if not sterile) increases risk of infection which will decrease fertility. If they continue to be used, the pregnancy will miscarry (some women need to have their cervix sutured shut to prevent this). Suggest mentioning a prostaglandin instead for your next story - softens the cervix, but less infection risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it despite the comments

If this isn't your fantasy then go elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incorrect spelling, it's extremely basic, it's lacking a lot of descriptive words and other enrichment. I don't like to be presumptuous but the story and the writing very much comes across as though English is not your first language. Regardless the level of writing in this story is Elementary at best and I highly recommend you brush up on your spelling and writing.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 2 years ago

Interesting fantasy well presented as such and properly placed in non-consent.

Bfairy95Bfairy95over 2 years ago

Love it read multiple times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the non-con category, stop it with the kink shaming. Would this be sick if it was based on a real story? Hell yeah. However, it's not. There are some errors and the writer needs to practice writing, but the story works.

I liked it. I wouldn't want it to happen IRL, but that's not the point. It's a fantasy, that's it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reads like an 11 year old boy who doesn't know anything about a lady body. I'm all for fantasy, but make it seem like it's based on earth.no his middle finger didn't make her cervix sore and especially No he didn't shove a speculum up her cervix, what an idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous