All Comments on 'Secret Masochist - Education Ch. 15'

by QueerKestrel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yup

Still enjoying the story and sadly (but not unexpected) of course he’s still a conceited arsehole narrow minded misogynist. What’s worse is that it’s kind of depressing to consider that there are those in real life who hold the same opinions of male superiority.

Maybe I’m just being naive in thinking that the majority of the practitioners of BDSM are open minded well educated people? There’s a lot of psychology involved in BDSM, to fully understand what’s happening.

Tess (uk)

QueerKestrelQueerKestrelover 3 years agoAuthor

RE: Yup

It's certainly been my experience that people involved in BDSM tend to be on the open minded and progressive side of things. Certainly there are some exceptions, but I thankfully have never had to deal with a Mr. Peterson type in real life.

Which is one of the reasons I enjoy fantasizing about it so much ^^

Glad to see you back! Always love to hear when my work connects with people, even if it isn't *quite* in the way either of us were expecting.

wilparuwilparuover 3 years ago

This story really grabbed me, despite not really being into bdsm. The psychology of it, and watching as RC is confused and tempted by a horrible man she clearly loathes.

I’ve been reading the comments with interest. I hope the anonymous reader who is disturbed and upset - correctly imo! - by mr Peterson’s gross manipulation isn’t too horrified by it now that the author has made it clear that they do not in any way agree with the teachers sexism and abuse. Or else, if it is that upsetting, they step away and avoid it.

For me, I have no personal experience with anything like this so it is entirely a fantasy. Also, the point of view is so fascinating to me - to be able to put me in the head if a person who I have so little in common with is exceptional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous