Secret Masochist - Game Club Ch. 04

Story Info
RC brings her friend down with her.
1.1k words
4.57
1.6k
00

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 4

George to the rescue

George's shaky voice rises above the din of raunchy jokes. "This is... this is bullshit, Lincoln! You broke the rules!" You watch in a daze as George walks up to the taller boy, sniffling and wiping tears from his face. "That wasn't a duel! Friday is duel day! That's always been the rules, and you broke them!" Puffing out his chest, George draws himself up to his full height, which isn't much.

George, what are you doing? I need to come...

Lincoln looks down at the shaky finger being held up in his face. The other boys are quiet, obviously shocked at this challenge. For a moment, it seems like Lincoln might back down.

Then he laughs, and George deflates like a balloon. "Don't you get it, George? That was a duel." He looks over at you, hands still in your pants, mouth still stuffed with your own dirty panties. "She was playing against herself. And boy did she lose."

Closing your eyes, you moan. You desperately want to start moving your hands again, but you can't. You don't have permission.

George sputters. "Wh-what the fuck does that mean? That's not—"

"Shut the fuck up, George!" Matt is clearly pissed at having the fun interrupted. "This is your fault anyway! You're the one who brought a slut to gamer club."

Your pussy throbs. Your toes curl in agonizing frustration. George, please shut up!

A smile creeps across Lincoln's face. "Matt's got a point, George. You fucked up. You told us your little friend here was a real gamer, but as we can all plainly see she's nothing but a pathetic slut."

You whine into your panties. Lincoln ignores you.

"So the way I see it, you're in violation of the 'gamers only' rule." George's eyes go wide, and Lincoln goes in for the kill. "You got some balls, though. So I'm gonna give you a chance to redeem your sorry ass."

Lincoln looks at you, his gaze making you thrill with need. "Get on your knees, slut."

Before you can even process the thought, you slide out of your chair and onto the floor. Your hands are still in your pants, and you sway unsteadily on your knees.

"Alright now, George, you just showed us your balls with your little rules-lawyer stunt. Now show her." The boys laugh.

George sounds like he's hyperventilating. "What... what do you mean?"

Lincoln's voice is stern, commanding. "Go show that slut your big, swinging balls. In fact, put 'em right on her face." You feel your pussy gush. "Do it, or you're out of the club."

Conflicting emotions twist across George's face. You look up at him as he walks towards you on unsteady legs. He looks like he's about to cry, but the bulge in his pants tells a different story.

Your eyes are fixated on his crotch as he stands next to you. You sit back on your heels, putting your face just below the level of his bulge. He mumbles an apology as he undoes his fly and pulls out his junk. His cock springs out, the wrinkled tip of his uncircumcised dick dripping with precum. He whines in anguish as he steps forward and gently places his balls on your cheek.

The boys are howling with laughter. Breathing through your nose, you pull in the sour scent of George's unwashed scrotum. The smell makes your head spin. It disgusts you, but for some reason that just makes it better. You want him to rub his gross balls all over your face. More than that, you want all these boys to see him do it.

As if he can read your mind, Lincoln speaks up. "C'mon George, let her feel 'em. Give that slut a ballsweat facemask."

This sends the boys into new heights of shrieking laughter. You feel George start to shake, but he does what he's told. He starts to rub his stinking balls across your cheek, over your nose, back and forth, up and down. You close your eyes, reveling in the feeling of being degraded. Of being watched. Your pussy throbs and your clit aches, but you still somehow manage to keep your hands from moving.

Lincoln chuckles. "Looks like she's enjoying this. Aren't you slut?" Eyes still closed, you nod, nuzzling your face against George's ballsack. You feel George shudder at the motion.

"Now, George, why don't you take those panties out of her hot little mouth?"

Hesitantly, George reaches down and pulls the soaked underwear from between your lips. Your mouth hangs open as you pant like a bitch in heat.

"Now put them in your mouth." George balks, and Lincoln presses. "Think of it like a kiss. I bet you fantasize about kissing this slut while jerkin' your little dick every night."

George squeezes his eyes shut and lets out a little sob. Tears roll down his cheeks and he whispers "I'm sorry RC..." before stuffing your panties in his mouth. You see his cock throb, and a little bead of precum drips down onto your cheek.

Without thinking, your tongue darts out to lap it up. Lincoln barks out a laugh. "Oh, my god do we have ourselves a real slut on our hands." The mocking laughter of the boys makes your head spin. "Well, slut, if you want to taste him so bad, why don't you give those balls a lick?"

Without hesitation you press your face forward and run your tongue across George's nutsack. Your audience cheers and screams. Pussy juice gushes over your hands as you eagerly lick George's balls. The bitter, salty taste of his sweaty nutsack makes your head swim. Knowing that everyone in the room is watching you give your disgraced friend's dirty crotch a tongue bath pulls a long, desperate moan from deep inside you.

You hear George shriek into your panties and feel his cock twitch above your face. Sticky white cum splurts out of him, some landing in your hair and some splashing across your forehead. The feeling is almost enough to send you over the edge, and it takes every ounce of your willpower to keep your hands still.

George is sobbing around your panties and breathing hard through his nose. Lincoln laughs and gives him a slap on the shoulder. "Good job, George! I bet you've been dreaming about that for a long time." He pulls your friend away from you, and the poor boy slumps into a chair, dejectedly stuffing himself back into his pants.

Lincoln stands over you, smiling wide as he looks down at his toy. You look back up at him, cheeks flushed, pulling heavy breaths through your open mouth. George's cum mingles with the sweat on your forehead and starts to drip down the side of your face.

"Well isn't that just a beautiful sight. A slut's baptism."

Lincoln's words and the jeers of the crowd make you shudder with need.

"You ready to earn that orgasm, slut?"