Secret Masochist - Game Club Ch. 05

Story Info
RC has to prove just how far she's fallen.
1.8k words
4.59
2.3k
00

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 5

You'll do anything

Your hands are slick with your own juices. Sitting there on your knees, breaths heavy, you look up at Lincoln. Before today, you've never thought of him with anything other than contempt, annoyance, disgust. Now, all those feelings are gone. They had been crushed out of you by the weight of your utter humiliation. You're too small and pathetic to feel that way about him anymore. Instead, his smug grin and dominant position standing over you fills you with a desperate need. A need to come, yes, but also something deeper. Something that shocks you, even as you feel the truth of it in your heart.

You need him to show you what a worthless slut you really are.

Pulling in a ragged breath, you try to find your voice. "...please..."

Lincoln's smug grin turns into a sharp smile. He looks like a wolf baring his fangs. "Please what, slut?"

The edge in his voice makes you tremble. "I need it... please..."

He chuckles. "I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific than that."

You want to close your eyes in shame, but you can't stop looking at him. I need to come... but... I... You gasp as your inner voice betrays you. I need you to degrade me. I need your cum on my face. I need your... You eyes widen in shock. I need your cock in my pussy. I need I need I need I need "I need to come... please..."

"No." The boys erupt in mocking laughter. You whine with desperation.

Once the laughter dies down, Lincoln continues. "No, we've already had one pathetic loser come today." He gestures at George, slumped in a chair, still sobbing into your panties. "We're gonna need to have a little more fun before we think about... indulging you, slut."

Lincoln looks up. "Jake, you were the first one to beat this bitch. You want to start us off?"

Jake's pimpled face splits in a crooked, toothy smile. "Don't mind if I do, Link." He looks down at you. "Get over here, piggy. Hands and knees."

Leaning forward to place your hands on the dirty floor, you shudder. Somewhere deep in your mind, a part of you is screaming WHY? Why are you doing this? Just go! The words don't make sense, though. You don't want to go. No, you want to come. You need to come, and the only way you can come is if you're a good, obedient toy.

You start to crawl over to where Jake is sitting. Your pussy throbs as the boys laugh and cheer. Reaching Jake's feet, you look up at him, scared of what he'll do but wanting, needing him to do it.

Jake's smile is threatening to split his face in half. "Good little piggy. Now squeal for me."

Body shaking, head swimming, you do your best to squeal like a pig. "RheeEEE! Rheeee! RHEEEE!"

The room explodes with laughter. Tears of shame slide down your burning cheeks. You've never felt so humiliated in your entire life... and it feels so good. You don't know why, but you don't care. All you want is for this chubby nerd to keep playing with you.

Jake chuckles. "Good piggy, now sit up."

You sit back on your heels. Jake's eyes are fixated on your chest.

"Take off your shirt."

Trembling, you do as you're told. The voice that tried to fight back is silent now. All you can think about is the burning need in your pussy.

You pull your shirt off to raucous cheers. The mess of sweat and cum on your face smears against the fabric, staining it. Your nipples are hard as diamonds as you feel every eye in the room devouring the sight of your creamy skin, the splash of freckles across your shoulders, the trembling of your breasts as your whole body shakes.

"Nice tits. Not the best, but not bad for a stupid little pig." A high-pitched moan leaks from your lips. You desperately want to get yourself off, but you obediently keep your hands at your side.

Jake pulls a fat sharpie from one of the pockets of his cargo pants. "Let's give them a little decoration, shall we?" He pops off the cap and begins to write on the tender skin of your breasts. "Need to commemorate the event."

You look down. Across your right breast, he'd written FAKE, and across your left, GAMER.

"Now show me your ass, piggy."

Your head is spinning. Being marked, having this disgusting boy define what you are in such a crude way, makes you feel small and worthless. You don't want him to stop.

Trembling, you shuffle around until you're facing away from him. You unbutton your pants and pull them down enough for him to see the pale, rosy skin of your ass. A soft whine escapes you as you feel him drag the sharpie across your skin. As the boys erupt into renewed cheers, you can't help but wonder what he's marking you as.

Matt's voice cuts through the din. "LOSER SLUT! Hell yeah, Jake! That's exactly what she is!"

You hear Jake pop the cap back on the sharpie, and you let out a yelp as he gives your ass a sharp smack. "I knew she was as soon as I saw her. You want a turn, Matt?"

A thrill shoots through you at the thought of them passing you around like a toy. Part of you burns with embarrassment, but you're also loving it. You don't want to be anywhere else.

Matt beckons to you. "Get over here, slut." You stand and start to pull your pants back up. "Aw nah, you're not gonna need those. You can leave 'em right there with Jakey boy."

You don't even hesitate. Your pants hit the floor and you walk on unsteady legs over to where Matt is sitting. Completely naked, marked with cum and ink, you can feel everyone watching you. Their gaze is almost a physical feeling, burning into your skin, making your clit buzz.

Matt's eyes hungrily roam up and down over your body. "You looked pretty good on the DDR mat with your clothes on. How about a little follow-up show?"

Your breath catches in your throat. "What? I... I don't..."

"You don't dance? I don't give a fuck, slut, I just wanna see that body move. Show me what you got, c'mon."

You squeeze your eyes shut and take a trembling breath. The only dancing you've ever done is jumping around in your room to K-pop, you don't know how to give a "show".

But you need to do as you're told, so you start to move. At first you awkwardly swing your hips back and forth. Then you start to pop your chest up and down, trying to make your boobs shake for them. Thinking about how you've seen girls dance in music videos, you start to move your arms a bit, making up a song in your head.

"That's it slut, there you go!"

The boys are whooping and hollering. Their voices are mocking, but you still feel like they're cheering you on. Despite yourself, you start to get into it, moving and twisting. You run your hands up and down your body, over your pussy and cupping your breasts. Your audience goes wild, and you can feel your juices start to drip down your thighs.

"Alright, not bad, slut. Now bend over and show me that pussy again. C'mon, spread them cheeks."

You open your eyes and see Matt leering up at you. If you'd seen a boy looking at you like that this morning, you would've smacked that grin right off his face. Now, you feel like you deserve it. How else should a boy look at a worthless slut like you?

Turning around, you bend over and obediently spread your asscheeks. The feeling of the stale air of the room meeting your wet insides makes your pussy throb. Matt whistles.

"Goddamn, I thought you were wet before! It's like Noah's flood in there now!" He unceremoniously sticks a finger inside you, making you cry out. "Hot, too! She's on fire!"

He starts to move his finger in and out. There's no skill or finesse in his movements, but they still push you back to the edge of orgasm.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh! Haaaaaaanh!"

"Alright, that's enough Matt. She hasn't earned her orgasm yet." Lincoln's voice cuts through the cheers, and Matt reluctantly withdraws from your clutching passage. You let out a pathetic whine. You were so close.

"Get over here and get on your knees, slut." Lincoln's voice has a new edge to it. Something about it pushes the fire inside you to new heights. It's the voice of your owner.

You stumble over to Lincoln and nearly collapse to your knees. Looking up at him, you gasp for breath.

He smiles down at you. "You've been a good club slut, so far. Do you like it when we put you in your place?" His words send your head spinning with arousal.

I love it, oh my god I love to be put in my place please. You nod.

He chuckles. "Good. Now start to play with yourself, but don't come until I say you can."

Thank you! In a blink, your hands are on your pussy. Two fingers plunge desperately inside and you start to rub your clit with your other hand. You're so close. It takes all of your willpower to keep from going over the edge.

"Do you want to suck my dick, slut?"

Your mouth waters. Please I want to taste it. "hahh...yes..."

"Do you want us to fuck you?"

Your pussy gushes. All of you I want to feel all of you inside me. "Ah! Yes!"

"Do you want us to shower you with our cum?"

You tremble uncontrollably. You've never wanted anything so bad. Mark me own me make me yours. "YES! Ahhhh... please... please!"

Lincoln smiles down at you. "Alright then. You can—"

"No!"

The room goes silent. You vibrate on the edge of orgasm. You see Lincoln's eyes go wide. What now?

You turn to see the boy from the beginning walking toward you. The one with the scantily clad anime girl on his shirt. The one who's been watching you this whole time without joining in the cheers and laughter. His eyes bore into you, filling you with dread. You don't want him anywhere near you.

"I want her for myself, Lincoln. I claim Champion's Privilege."

You tremble. You have no idea what's going on, but you don't like any of it. You look back up at Lincoln, hoping he'll do something to make this other boy leave you alone.

He looks just as scared as you feel.