Secret Masochist - Game Club Ch. 03

Story Info
RC gives up the fight.
1.2k words
4.19
1.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 3

Too far gone

Cheeks flushed, knees shaking, hands pressed into your crotch, you look up at Lincoln. His pale blue eyes twinkle above a smug grin. He knows something about you, something you still can't quite understand. The boys are gathered around, laughing and joking with each other about your performance. About the smell of your panties. About how completely pathetic you look right now.

"C'mon now, slut." Lincoln's voice is teasing, almost playful. You press your hands harder against your pussy. "You know you want to."

He's right. You can't explain it, but the need ignited by the fire in your pussy is screaming YES! You can't seem to form any coherent thoughts, let alone speak.

You nod your consent, tears of shame still hot on your cheeks, and Lincoln's grin becomes a broad smile. "Alright then, boys! We're going old-school for this one!" He turns to the rest of the club. "Get the NES. I have a... special challenge in mind for this wager."

A couple of the gamers begin to reverently set up the classic console, pulling out a dusty old CRT to plug it into. Lincoln continues, "This slut here wants to prove she's not a fake gamer girl. Any real gamer knows their history, so we're gonna give her a little test."

The tinny 8-bit soundtrack of Super Mario Bros begins to play from the mono speaker of the ancient TV. "All this slut needs to do is beat the very first level of Mario, good ol' world one dash one."

The boys aren't having it.

"Whaaaaat?"

"C'mon Link, my kid sister can do that!"

"This is bullshit! We got her right by the clit, why are we backing off now?"

Lincoln raises his hands for silence, and gives his audience a trust me look. "If she can beat the level without getting a game over, she gets her underwear back." The boys groan at the ridiculously low bar he's set for you. "And if she fails, if she can't even beat the easiest level in three tries..."

Lincoln looks you right in your wide, quavering eyes. "You become the club slut. We get to do whatever we want with you."

This gets the boys back on his side. They all start talking excitedly about their plans for you. You can't hear them. Lincoln's words rock you to your core. The idea of becoming the plaything of these gross nerds makes the fire in your pussy flare white-hot.

Do I even want to win? You close your eyes. YES! Yes, RC! You want to win! What the fuck is wrong with you?!

You open your eyes to see Lincoln gesturing to the single folding chair in front of the old TV. Taking a deep breath, you sit down and pick up the plastic rectangle of the controller. You've played this game a few times before on an emulator, but you've never actually played a real NES before. Thumbs moving over the unfamiliar plastic, you hit START and prepare to meet your fate.

The game begins, and you take a few tentative steps into the level. When the first goomba appears, you hesitate. The boys laugh at your show of weakness. You squirm as the throbbing in your pussy grows stronger and stronger. It's impossible to focus on the game with the burning need dominating your mind. You have to focus.

Lincoln's voice in your ear makes you gasp in shock. "Y'know, I was kind of surprised to find out the carpet didn't match the drapes."

His words send you back to the moment you exposed yourself, showing all these boys how wet their mocking laughter had made your pussy. For a moment, you forget you're still playing. You snap out of it when your audience erupts in cheers. In your distracted state, you'd let the goomba, the very first obstacle in the very first level, walk right into you.

Embarrassment crushes you. Your pussy juice starts to soak through your pants. That small part of your mind that still needs to win, that still wants to avoid the humiliating fate these boys have in store for you, tries to take control. You start over, jumping past the goomba this time and on into the easiest level of the game.

You know this should be a breeze. You know you already should have won by now, but your mind is unable to focus. Every jump is a herculean leap. Every enemy is an imposing monster. The boys are eating it up. Each time you miss a jump or struggle to defeat a koopa, they rain laughs and insults on you. You're squirming in your seat like a little kid who needs to pee.

When you arrive at the first abyss, you feel Lincoln's breath in your ear again. "Would be real embarrassing if you missed this, wouldn't it?"

That burning need seizes your mind again. Your head swims and you can barely keep track of where Mario is on the screen. The part of you that's still sane screams in protest as you move toward the gap. You can't focus on the game. All you can think about is how ashamed you would be to fail this simple test. How good it would feel for them to see how pathetic you are.

You fall. You didn't even jump. Your mouth hangs open and you let out a low moan as the laughter of the boys makes your pussy burn and your clit buzz. Lincoln chuckles in your ear. "Only one life left, slut."

Your moan becomes a whine of pure need. You can't play in this condition. One more slip and these boys are going to do whatever they want to you.

"Will someone shut that little piggy up?" Jake's voice is dripping with contempt.

Matt chimes in. "I have just the idea!" He strides over to you, pulling your panties off his head. Scrunching them up into a ball, he shoves them into your open mouth.

You start to shake. You can't take it anymore. The boys are howling with laughter as you taste a mix of Matt's hair grease and your own juices. That part of you that's still desperate to win cries out in defeat. Your mind is completely dominated by the feeling of your own utter humiliation. The controller drops from your hands as you fall for the final time and the screen announces GAME OVER. Cheers and screams fill the room as you slump in your seat, your hands diving into your pants to relieve the throbbing in your pussy.

The cheers turn to laughter when the boys see what you're doing. Lincoln stands in front of you, arms crossed, watching you desperately frig yourself. He shakes his head disapprovingly.

"Well, it's nice to see that you're not wasting any time in your new role as our slut."

You cry out, voice muffled by your panties, as his words send a jolt of shame through you. Or is it pleasure?

Is there a difference?

"But the important word there is our slut. You belong to us now."

"Hmmnnnngh..." Thinking about belonging to them, being owned by these pathetic nerds, has you right on the edge. You're so close.

"Now stop touching yourself, slut."

His words shock you. What shocks you even more is that you do as you're told.

You sit there, pulling desperate breaths through your nose, hands in your pants, looking up at your new owner.

"You wanna come, slut?"

You nod. Oh my god please I've never wanted to come so bad in my life please let me come please.

"Not before we've had some more fun."