Secret Masochist - Game Club Ch. 06

Story Info
RC falls into the clutches of a monster.
1.3k words
4.65
2.4k
00

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 6

Rules are rules

Lincoln's voice has lost that edge, but he still speaks with authority. "What the hell does Champion's Privilege have to do with this, Nick?"

Nick is standing close to you now, too close. You look up at him, shaking with the pressure of your denied orgasm. He smells like dirty clothes and unwashed hair. The greasy sweat on his face makes the angry red acne blotches shine like beacons. Up close, the anime girl on his shirt looks like she's pleading for help. Your shaking intensifies as a spike of fear meets and blends with your pent-up arousal.

"You said she's the club slut, Lincoln. That means she's club property." Nick looks down at you, his expression blank. "As the Champion of our last Grand Tournament, I get to claim any one piece of club property for myself." Behind his blank expression, you see a spark of something in his dark brown eyes. "I just returned the Jaguar console today, so now I want the slut." That spark grows into a burning intensity that makes you want to cling to Lincoln for safety.

A tense silence hangs over the room. The blood pounding in your ears sounds like an ominous drumbeat, announcing the arrival of your doom. The silence is broken by Lincoln's heavy, defeated sigh.

"Alright, Nick. Until we crown a new Champion, she's yours. Just..." his voice takes on a pleading tone. He doesn't sound anything like the boy who just a moment ago held your orgasm in his hands. "...just maybe share her, a little, when you're done?"

Nick gives him a small, thin smile. "We'll see about that, Link." He looks down at you again. His expression holds a sinister promise, making you squeak in fear. "I've never been good at sharing my toys."

The other boys in the room moan and grumble, especially all the ones who hadn't gotten a turn yet. Nick ignores them and crouches down next to you. He brings his face close to yours, making you cringe away. You're terrified of him, but you can't bring yourself to escape. The voice inside that had tried to fight back was nowhere to be found. Your pussy is still crying out for release, and you need someone to give you permission. Lincoln... gave me to him. He... owns me now?

You're still trying to process that stomach-turning thought when Nick leans forward and runs his slimy tongue up your cheek. Nausea meets the fear and arousal already swirling inside you, making a potent cocktail that overwhelms your mind. He runs his tongue over your face, covering every inch of skin not already stained by cum with his saliva.

Matt lets out a disgusted sound. "Dude, Nick, what the fuck man?"

Nick ignores him and painfully grabs your right breast. You cry out as he digs his fingers into your soft flesh. He chuckles in your ear and then squirms his tongue into it. The feeling sends a fresh wave of revulsion through you, and also intensifies your arousal.

He releases your breast, making you gasp in relief. The gasp turns into a scream as he takes your stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twists. It feels like he's trying to tear your nipple off. Hot tears spill from your eyes as you run out of breath and your scream becomes a choked squeak. When he finally lets go, you pull in a desperate breath and start to sob. Nick just laughs at you as the rest of the boys look on in stunned silence.

"Doesn't feel so good, huh?" Nick spits in your face, making you flinch. "You spend all this time showing off your slutty body, and now that you're getting what you deserve you can't take it." He brings his hand down hard on your breast, making you yell in pain. "Fucking pathetic."

His words make you shake uncontrollably. I... deserve this. I... I'm... a pathetic slut...

You look at him, eyes wet with tears. "...please..."

His blank expression suddenly hardens. "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

He shoves his hand down to your crotch, pushing your hands out of the way and crushing your pussy in his clammy grip. You gasp.

"Does the pathetic femoid still need to fucking come?" He starts roughly moving his hand up and down, digging into your sopping wet folds. "They were right, all of them were right." He moves his other hand up to the back of your head and pulls hard on your short hair. "All of you are just sluts who only think with your cunts."

You're gasping, trembling, desperate for an orgasm. He's right. The pain and humiliation and disgust have all centered on your pussy, and the only thing you can think about is how much you want him to keep going. Keep degrading you. Keep hurting you. Please I'm so close.

"Not like this, you fucking slut." He pulls his hand away and you cry out in despair. "You don't get it that easy."

Still holding tight to the back of your head, he stands up. His crotch is right in front of your face.

"Get my dick out, cuntbag."

You scramble to pull down his zipper, your mind completely fixated on finally reaching orgasm. It doesn't matter what, you're going to do whatever this horrible, sadistic boy says.

After all, he owns you.

Once you've unzipped his fly, you reach your hand in and pull out his sweaty cock. It's surprisingly big, oddly misshapen, and a powerful odor emanates from the partially retracted foreskin. Part of you wants to recoil from the sight, but you're also captivated by it.

"Open wide, slut."

Your mouth falls open and your tongue extends to taste the vulgar cock in front of you. Nick doesn't let you take the initiative. He grabs a fistful of hair above your forehead and pulls your face onto his dick.

In one motion he buries himself in your throat. Your body convulses as your gag reflex kicks in. You've never taken a dick this deep before. Unable to breathe, face pressed against the clammy skin of his belly, you feel small and worthless.

You love it.

Nick jerks your head back, letting you breathe for just an instant before pulling you back down his length. He uses your head like a fleshlight, ruthlessly jerking himself off in your throat. The pain from him pulling and twisting your hair, the sensation of his dick stretching you, the feeling of being used - abused - like a cheap sex toy sends you spiraling toward your long-awaited orgasm.

And then he pushes his dirty sneaker into your crotch.

You can't take it. The skull-fucking intensifies as he digs his shoe into your tender folds. Your orgasm crashes through you, almost painful in its intensity. Juices squirt from your pussy, soaking Nick's foot and splashing onto the filthy floor. A scream of ecstasy is muffled by the cock blocking your windpipe.

Nick pulls you against him one last time and lets out a gurgling shout as he shoots his cum down your throat. You feel his cock pulse and a warmth spreads in your stomach. Just as you start to grow faint from lack of air, he finally pulls your head off his dick.

You cough and retch, sending cum spilling from your mouth, down your chin and onto your chest. The other boys can only stare, horrified at the mess Nick has made of you. Still trembling from your orgasm and the brutal throatfucking, you look up at your owner.

His face has regained that blank, passive expression, but his eyes betray the intensity inside. The burning hatred in them makes you shrink in fear. Your breast still throbs with pain, your throat is sore from abuse, the taste of his dick and cum are still strong on your tongue. He just used your body to satisfy his sick desires, and you've never come so hard.

"I'm going to enjoy breaking you, slut."

Your pussy gushes.