Secret Masochist - Game Club Ch. 07

Story Info
RC becomes a prize to be won.
1.5k words
4.46
2.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 7

A hero rises

You try to imagine what he could do to break you more than he already has. You're on your knees, beaten and abused, his jizz leaking from your mouth. He had tortured your breast and made you come with the toe of his dirty sneaker while using your throat like a cocksleeve. All of this had been watched by the same group of nerds that had just seen you turn from a confident badass into a humiliated loser, begging to come. He already owned you. All you can think about is how you're going to earn your next orgasm.

A quavering voice rises behind you. "I... I won't let you do that, Nick!" Every eye in the room turns to see George, standing unsteadily, gaze defiant. He holds your panties in a clenched fist, and he raises his other hand to point at Nick. "You can't treat my friend like that. I invoke a Contender's Challenge!"

Nick's face twists in a grimace and the other boys burst into a confused babble. You don't know what's going on, but you don't like how upset Nick is looking.

Lincoln steps forward. "He has that right, Nick. He was the only one you lost to in the Grand Tournament, remember? He beat you in the racing round." Lincoln's voice is regaining that old confidence, that authoritative edge. "If he can beat you in a rematch, same game, same conditions, he gets your Privilege until next Friday."

Matt whoops and pumps a fist in the air. "Attaboy, George! Get that slut back for the club!"

All these rules and challenges and privileges are going over your head. The only thing you're comprehending right now is that these boys are fighting over you. Fighting for the right to own you, to use your body, to make you submit to their desires. Thinking about it makes your clit buzz, and you start to rub your slick pussy to relieve the pressure.

George shakes his head. "No, Matt! I'm going to set that slu— RC free."

The other boys groan at that. You frown in confusion. But I don't want to be free.

I want to be owned.

Your eyes flick over to George. Don't you want to own me, George? I can be a good toy for you, too.

Nick's hands are clenched into fists that vibrate with barely-contained rage. He speaks through gritted teeth, "Okay, George, I'll play your fucking challenge." He shoots a glare down at you. "You get your hands off your cunt I did not—"

You instantly stop playing with yourself and your eyes grow wide. I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'm such a pathetic slut I'm sorry.

Before you can give voice to your apology Nick's grimace twists into a sadistic smile. "Actually, that gives me an idea." He looks back up at Lincoln. "Alright, set it up. Let's get this over with."

While the other boys get things ready, Nick crouches down next to you. He grabs your face in one hand, forcing you to look him right in the eyes. "I am not done breaking you." His voice is a harsh whisper. "So you are going to make sure I win." You tremble in his grip. "You're going to make it impossible for that little punk to focus on the game. Do you understand me?" He squeezes your face, making you whine in pain.

You nod. Whatever Nick wants to do to you, however he wants to use your body, to break you, is what you want. Him owning you means awful pain and disgusting humiliation, but you don't care as long as you can get off again. You feel a twinge of guilt for betraying your friend, but he's not the one who made you come.

He smiles. "That's a good little cunt." He kisses you, shoving his tongue into your mouth. His other hand mauls your breast. You moan, loving the feeling of him using your body however he wants. He abruptly pulls back and stands. "Now come on."

The other boys are gathered around the biggest TV in the room. Two chairs sit right in front of it, obviously for the competitors, while the rest are arranged out in a semicircle behind them for the audience. George is already seated, controller in hand, a look of determination on his face. Nick sits down next to him and gives you a sharp look.

You stand and walk forward on unsteady legs. I have to help him win. I... I can't let George take me from him. Your pussy throbs and drips juice down your thighs. George wants me, so I'll show him what he wants. I'll show him what he can't have.

The game starts, filling the room with the bright, cheery music of Mario Kart. Taking a deep breath, you walk up to the TV and sit down next to it in front of George. His eyes flick over to you, pausing on your ink-marked and cum-stained breasts before quickly returning his attention to the game.

Some of the other boys are looking at you, their attention making you feel hot. Your breaths are short and you feel your face burn as you spread your legs. One hand moves down to play with your wet pussy while the other cups your breast.

"Hey... hey George. Don't you want to... watch me?" The others boys are split between watching the game and gazing hungrily at your body on display. George, though, seems even more determined to focus on the game. He's stronger than I thought. Nick looks frustrated, like he isn't doing well. You need to step it up.

Give George what he wants. "You...hah...you're such a hero, George." A few of the boys chuckle. You use two fingers to spread your pussy lips, letting them all see your dripping passage. "You deserve a prize for being so brave, for fighting to save me." George sets his mouth in a grimace, but he doesn't look at you. You squeeze your breast and rub your open pussy. "Ah...oh please save me George! Save me and take me for your own! Hanh!"

You can feel another orgasm building. More of the boys are watching you now than the game, but George remains resolute. Nick snarls in frustration. It seems like he's losing. I'm failing him. I need to do better.

You slide off the table and crawl towards George. He shoots a confused glance down at you and shakes his head. Too bad, George. This is what you always wanted, right? Well now you're going to get it. When you arrive at his feet you reach your hands up and start to rub at this crotch. You can feel he's already hard again.

He's still trying to focus on the game, but you can tell you're getting to him. You look up at him as you slowly unzip his pants. "This means so much to me, George. I'm so, so grateful to you for trying to rescue me." You reach into his pants and pull out his cock. "Let me show you."

You reach out your tongue and run it up the length of his dick. When you reach the top you tease the tip, flicking your tongue over it. George's breathing grows heavy. "Do you like that, George? Do you like it when your slutty friend licks your cock?" A tear falls down his cheek. You smile. "Well how about this?"

Taking the head of his dick in your mouth, you suck and run your tongue all over it. George whines desperately. You bob your head up and down a few times and then pull your mouth off with a wet pop! Stroking his shaft with one hand and massaging his balls with the other, you look up at him. "Am I a good cocksucker, George?" He sobs. "I can be your cocksucker if you save me." Out of the corner of your eye you can see Nick smiling. "Oh, save me George! Don't let me be broken!"

George is weeping now. You glance behind you and see that they're on the final lap. It's still close, but Nick is in the lead. You look back up at George, still stroking his cock. In spite of everything you've done, he still has a chance to win. A thought pops into your head. What if I let him take me? He's always been a good and loyal friend to you. Multiple times today he's stood up for you. He was the only one to challenge Nick when even Lincoln was too afraid.

But... he said he wants to free you. What if he can't give you what you need? You look at Nick again, at the scowl on his face. Remembering his promise to break you makes you shudder. He makes you feel disgusted and afraid, but he also made you come harder than you ever had in your life.

The race is almost over. While you were distracted by your indecision, George pulled back even. It'll only take a little push in either direction to decide this match... and your fate.