Secret Masochist - Game Club Ch. 08

Story Info
RC chooses her friend, and herself.
2.1k words
3.89
1.2k
00

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 8

A friend redeemed

So much has happened to you today. So much has changed. You discovered a hidden part of yourself, and a roomful of cruel boys ruthlessly exploited that discovery. One by one, they pushed you further and further into this new idea of who you are. Each of them took their turn making you admit what a submissive slut you want to be. All of these boys had a part in forcing you to reveal a truth even you weren't aware of.

All of them, except George.

No matter how far you fell, no matter what humiliating thing you were made to do, he stuck by you. Even after he himself was humiliated for standing up for you, he still came back, still challenged Nick when no one else would. Still believed in you.

Looking up at him, you feel your heart swell. He still cares about me, even after... everything I've done. Even after seeing what I am. Before Nick's cruel hold on your desires can reassert itself, you give George's cock a gentle kiss. "You can do it, George. You brought me here, you can save me from this." He glances down at you, just for an instant, but in that moment of eye contact, you give him a warm smile. "I believe in you, George."

He looks back up at the game, face set in renewed determination. A moment later, Nick screams in rage and throws his controller on the ground. George did it. He won.

He owns you now.

You cry out in joy as the room explodes into a din of amazed chatter. Impulsively, you lick at the head of George's cock as you stroke him in excitement. He did it, he really did it. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Nick glaring at you, fuming in rage. He saved me from... that.

George must have been closer than you realized, because after only a few strokes he lets out a cute little yell and shoots his load over your smiling face. When he finishes, he looks down at you in a daze as you lovingly kiss his softening member. Giggling with relief, you give him a playful grin. "Look at you, George. You've only owned me for a moment and you've already marked your new toy." At first, it looks like he wants to protest, but when he sees how happy you are he gives you a hesitant smile. We're both learning new things today, huh George?

Before your friend - your owner - can say anything, Lincoln loudly calls for attention. "Alright everyone, this has gone on long enough. This is clearly an exceptional circumstance, so, using my authority as club president, I am officially declaring the start of another Grand Tournament. That means the Champion's Privelege from last tourney is void. That means..." He looks down at you, the hunger clear in his eyes. "...the toy is up for grabs."

Everyone starts talking at once. George tries to protest, Jake cackles with delight, Matt whoops, and you see Nick still glaring at you. Only now his eyes aren't filled with impotent rage, but a promise. A promise that chills you to your core. Even as the thought of him reclaiming you fills you with terror, your clit buzzes at the thought of him cruelly reasserting his ownership. How could I... how could I want that? What did he do to me?

Or... is that just what I am?

As Lincoln waves for silence and starts to quickly lay out the plan for the tournament that will decide your fate, George leans down and touches your shoulder. "C'mon RC, let's get out of here. I don't give a damn about this stupid club anymore. They can kick me out for all I care. I just... I just want you to be happy."

You smile sadly at him, still kneeling at his feet with his cum covering your face. "But George, I... I need this. I... need to be owned." A shiver runs through you as you say out loud what you had only just come to realize in your heart. "I can't be... happy like I was before. Not anymore."

At first he looks confused, then scared, then hesitant. Finally, after taking a deep breath and squeezing your shoulder, he nods. "Alright, RC. I don't understand, but I trust you. I've never won a Grand Tournament before, but I'm going to win this one. For you." He leans in closer. "But I'll need your help."

While the other boys busy themselves setting up the tourney, George explains his plan. You giggle and nod along as he lays out the details, idly stroking his cock and occasionally giving it an eager kiss. That excitement, that passion you like so much about your friend is on full display now. You don't care how ridiculous you look, kneeling in front of him, naked, body marked with sharpie and face dripping with his cum. None of that seems to matter. The only thing you care about is helping your friend become your owner.

The tournament begins with another racing game, and you're already feeling good about the plan. As you stand there by George, cheering him on, you can tell many of the other boys are too distracted just by the sight of your naked body to give the game their full attention. Your friend is doing well, but Jake is right on his heels. As the race enters its final lap, you decide to put the plan into action. Getting down on your hands and knees, you crawl over to where the chubby boy is sitting.

"Are you going to win, Jake? Are you going to be the one to own me?" You sit back on your heels and cup your breasts, presenting them to him, showing off his sharpie handiwork. "You showed me what a fake gamer girl I am. I wouldn't be naked and on my knees if you hadn't beat me so badly, Jake."

He's clearly getting flustered, but he's still focusing on the game, so you decide to take things up a notch. I know what you want. Turning around and bending over, you spread your cheeks and present your dripping pussy to him. "Own me, Jake! Please! Own this loser slut, show me what a pathetic little piggy I am every day! I need you to use me!"

You hear a clatter as Jake's controller falls to the floor, and the next thing you know his face is buried in your backside, eagerly lapping up your juices. Laughing in triumph, you look up at George to see him pumping his fist in victory. One down.

The next round is some kind of head-to-head basketball game. George explains that for this round, everyone takes turns in two-player matchups, and whoever has the best point differential wins. You sit in his lap as you both watch the other boys take their turns, waiting for George's chance. You both chuckle at Jake as he gets handily beaten during his match, his flushed face still shining with your pussy juice.

George is matched up with Matt, and you can feel him tense up as he whispers in your ear about how Matt is one of the best at this game. You give George a reassuring kiss on his cheek and tell him not to worry. When the game starts, you go to stand near Matt, just to the side so he'll have to look away from the TV to see you, and you start to dance.

You've never danced like this in your life. You didn't know you had it in you. Twisting, swaying, running your hands all up and down your body. Shaking your tits, bouncing your ass, dropping down and spreading your legs to show off your wetness. Everyone who isn't playing is utterly captivated by your performance, and you see some of them rubbing at the bulges in their pants. That's right, boys, get a good look at what you can't have. Even Matt is unable to keep his eyes off you. You see him desperately trying to keep one eye on the screen, but he can't resist the show you're giving him.

When the match is over, Matt slumps in his chair as he stares at the humiliating final score. As you walk back over to George, you pause to grind your bare ass against Matt's lap. Leaning back against him as his hands desperately grab at your writhing body, you whisper in his ear. "Too bad, Matt. You could've had this every day." You hear him choke back a sob as you get up off his lap, and you can't help but grin.

After that the boys set up for a round of Halo, and you take your place beside George to watch the game. He seems to be holding his own, besting most of his opponents at close to mid range, but he keeps getting picked off by someone using the sniper rifle. Once you recognize the name that pops up on the killscreen, you know what you need to do.

Sauntering over to where Lincoln is sitting, you get behind him and drape your arms over his shoulders. "Oh I can't wait for you to win this, Lincoln." You nibble at his ear. "I love when you put me in my place in class. Always telling me off, proving your mental superiority." You lightly tease his nipples through his shirt with your fingers. "Ohhhhh Lincoln, take me, own me, show me what a pathetic little loser I am." He's breathing hard. You can tell he wants to shove you off him and focus on the game, but he can't bring himself to stop you. "Own me, Lincoln! Win this and I'm all yours. You can use my body however you want, make me beg, please!"

The whole time you're teasing him, you smile as he misses shot after shot. You suppress giggles as he gets taken by surprise, has his cover blown, carelessly steps into a grenade blast. By the time the game is over, his early success had gone to waste, and you see his name down near the middle of the final rankings. You give him a wet kiss on the cheek and reach down to squeeze his crotch. "Almost, Lincoln. Better luck next time."

George can barely contain his excitement as you rejoin him. "Holy shit RC this is working! We're doing it! You're amazing!" He wraps you up in a hug and you can't help but laugh. You can't believe how well this is all going, and you're amazed at how much you're enjoying it. Driving boys wild has always been a fun pastime, but doing it like this, pretending to be a submissive little slut for them, is incredibly thrilling. Except... I'm not really pretending, am I?

Lincoln announces the final round, his voice clearly strained and his eyes pointedly avoiding you. You feel George tense up as the ultimate game is declared to be Street Fighter, and you give him a worried look. "What's wrong, Georgie?"

He looks at you, the fear clear in his eyes. "I... I suck at fighting games. And... and Nick is really, really good at them. Look." He points at the whiteboard on the wall where the tournament results are being tracked. "Nick's been a strong second in every round. If he beats me here, he wins the whole thing."

You squeeze your friend tightly as you look over at Nick. That flat, dead look in his eyes is back as he watches you. A shudder runs through your body as you remember how he had tortured your breast, how his misshapen cock had stretched your throat, how he had completely dominated your will to the point where you had almost betrayed your own friend.

What's he going to do to me if he wins me back?

Looking into George's eyes, you give him a nervous smile. "It's OK, George, we got this. We just gotta stick with the plan, right?"

The terror in his eyes breaks your heart. "But... but what if..." He gulps. "What if he gets a hold of you again? I... I saw how you were looking at him, before. What if he doesn't even need to win to get you back?"

You look back at Nick, and his cruel smile makes your clit tingle with memory, and with anticipation.

What if George is right? What if I really do want to be owned by Nick after all?

What am I?