Secret Masochist - Game Club Ch. 09

Story Info
RC defeats the monster.
2.2k words
4.75
1.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter 9

A monster slain

Of course it's come down to this. You stood by George, eagerly cheering him on, celebrating his victories as he bested opponent after opponent. Instead of getting excited, though, you only grew more and more anxious as you watched the Street Fighter bracket progress. You hoped against hope that someone else would take down Nick, but he played like a demon. While George struggled his way to each win, Nick put down his opponents with ruthless efficiency. Now there are only two competitors left: the former Champion, and the brave Contender.

Who will claim you?

You watch Nick take his seat in front of the TV for the final match, and his cold glare sends a shiver through you. The things he did to you, the things he made you feel, are burned into your mind. You desperately want George to win, to take you away from this... this monster of a boy. But another part of you can't stop thinking about what would happen if that monster got a hold of you again. Thinking about how he would consume you, destroy you, grind you down until there was nothing of yourself left. Nothing but a broken, pathetic, obedient...

"RC, are you OK?" George's voice is full of concern.

You blink, tearing your eyes away from Nick and trying to ignore the fresh stream of juices from your pussy. What the fuck is the matter with me? "Y-yeah, George. Yeah, I'm OK. I just..." You look at him, giving him your best confident grin. "Just thinking about the final match."

George tries to return your smile, and the fear in his eyes breaks your heart. "It's not too late to get out of here, RC."

"George, I..." I need to be owned. "I can't. Besides, we got this. Just gotta stick with the plan."

"RC, you... you don't need to... do that. Not with him. I..." He swallows nervously. "I can do this."

You put your arms around him and pull him close, ignoring the fact that every boy in the room is watching you. "No, George. We're in this together." You kiss him, deeply, and after a moment of surprise he starts kissing you back. You've taken his dick in your mouth and his cum on your face, but this is your first real kiss, and that thought hits you like a bolt of lightning. When you finally pull back your heart is pounding and you're filled with a soft, warm glow. "We're gonna do this, George. For each other."

At first he looks dumbfounded, but then you see a spark of something in his eyes, and he nods. "For each other."

The game begins. Ryu vs Blanka. George vs Nick. The match that will decide the Grand Tournament. The match that will decide your fate.

Round One.

FIGHT!

George starts with an aggressive combo, and falls right into a trap. He quickly recovers, but Nick now has a solid lead. The crowd of boys watching is already getting loud. You need to act quickly. You can't let George get discouraged. Thinking fast, you get on your hands and knees and crawl over to where Nick is sitting. I know what this monster wants. Sitting back on your heels, you pull and twist at your nipples, face contorting in pain. "Mnh! Oh, Nick—"

"I'm not falling for that, cuntbag." He doesn't even glance away from the screen. "I'm not like your idiot boyfriend."

You blink, taken aback. Don't give up. Leaning back, you spread your pussy lips. "I can't stop thinking about how you made me come, Nick."

He smirks. "I know." He flicks the joystick and taps a few buttons, and you hear George curse. "Make a bet with me."

"I... a bet?" Just keep him talking. You have to distract him.

"Yeah, a bet." The smile on his face makes your blood run cold. "If this loser can win round one, I'll concede the whole match. If I win, I get to step on your cunt."

Your pussy gushes over your fingers, and you answer before you can think. "Deal."

George cries out. "RC! No!"

Nick finally glances down at you, chuckling. "Dumbass."

You glance behind you, at first heartened to see that George is holding his own. Alright, we got this, I just need to— Before you can finish the thought, Nick unleashes a devastating combo. George misses his block, and your breath stops as you see his health meter go down... down...

KO!

The crowd groans. Looking back up at Nick, you tremble in fear, hating yourself for how wet you are. He smiles down at you. "One more win and you're mine, slut. Now come here."

Breaths heavy, you crawl over to Nick and then lie back, spreading your legs for him. Your pussy tingles in anticipation, and you try to convince yourself that the feeling in your chest is fear.

But you know better.

Round Two.

FIGHT!

Nick presses the sole of his dirty sneaker against your wet, tender folds, making you shudder. He grinds his foot into your crotch, and you can't help but let out a sharp whine. Nick chuckles and glances down at your contorted face. It's... working... need to... keep going..."Hnnnnngh!"

"You like that, you stupid slut?"

"Nnnyes!" Keep him talking. "Yes, I love-AH! I love it! D-don't stop!"

He starts pressing harder. "You like being stepped on? You like being under me?"

The tread of his sneaker keeps catching against your swollen clit, and your body starts to convulse. Oh my fucking god I love it. "HNN! Y-yes.. HAHH! St-step on me more... p-please..." Just keep him distracted... keep him... don't stop...

Don't stop stepping on my pussy.

He looks down at you. "You want me to make you come again you disgusting piece of trash?"

I'm trash I'm filth I'm disgusting. "Ohhhhhh fuck please make me come!"

He smiles and twists his foot into your pussy. Your back arches and you let out a choking sound as Nick makes you come with his shoe for the second time today. Oh my fucking god yes so good so fucking good I love it.

KO!

Nick's eyes jerk back up to the TV, and his face twists in rage. "WHAT?!" While he had been focused on abusing your pussy, George had managed to win the round, causing the crowd to burst into raucous cheers. He pulls his dripping sneaker away from your crotch and leans in, eyes blazing and focused entirely on the screen.

Final Round.

FIGHT!

You can't stop shaking. Looking up from your place on the dirty floor, the sight of Nick's face twisted in rage pulls at something inside you. I need him to focus on me own me hurt me more I need more. You can't focus on the goal anymore. This isn't about helping George win. You just need more abuse. Your pussy is burning, crying out for more punishment. Pulling your body around, you put your head at Nick's feet.

"Please."

He doesn't look down. Doesn't notice you. Somehow, that just sharpens the twisting feeling in your heart. If even this disgusting monster is ignoring you, what does that make you? Worthless. You start to kiss his shoe, tasting a nauseating mix of grime and your juices. I deserve it I deserve worse I'm fucking pathetic.

"Please, Nick." You keep kissing at his dirty sneaker. "I need you. I need your abuse. I need you to show me what a worthless slut I am. Own me, Nick."

He doesn't look down at you, but you do get a response. Lifting his foot, he places it on your head, pressing your face against the filthy floor. You moan as you imagine what you look like. This is what I am this is what I deserve after everything I've done.

"Thank you, Nick. Thank you for showing me what a piece of trash I am. You're the only one who can put me in my place. Give me what I need, Nick." He presses his foot down harder, making you wince with pain. "Mnh! It has to be you. Own me, own this worthless, broken toy."

His foot comes up off you, and for a moment you feel a desperate emptiness inside. I'm not even good enough for this monster. Then, you feel his hand on your neck, and his hot breath in your ear.

"You think you're broken now, cunt? Just wait until I'm done with you. You have no idea what I can do to you."

Please break me own me show me what I am.

KO!

"Get off her, Nick. You lost!" Lincoln's voice cuts through the confused chatter of the crowd. "George... George is the Champion. The toy is his."

George?

Nick chuckles, his hand still pressing you against the floor by your neck. "You sure about that, Lincoln?" His hand squeezes, forcing a choked moan out of you. "Sounds like the toy is mine."

"Let her go, Nick!" George's voice rings out clearly through the din. "She doesn't belong to you."

But I do. He broke me, he showed me what I am. I deserve to belong to... this monster.

The crowd suddenly gets quiet as Nick finally releases you and stands up. "Let's see about that, Georgie boy. On your knees, cunt."

You push yourself up off the floor and sway unsteadily on your knees, breaths heavy. You look up at Nick. Yes please tell me what to do I don't want to think anymore.

"What are you?" Nick's voice is pure malevolence.

"I'm trash. I'm nothing. I'm worthless."

"Who broke you?" The condescending smirk on his face makes you shudder.

"You did."

"Who owns you?" His dark, cold eyes are all you can see.

"RC!" George calls out your name, getting down on his knees and putting his hands on your shoulders. "RC, you don't have to do this. You don't have to give yourself to... to him."

You look at him, confused. But he already owns me. He broke me. He made me come. He showed me I'm trash.

"RC..." George's voice cracks. "RC, please, come back to me. We did this for each other, remember?"

Your eyes leave George's face and look back up at Nick, at his cold eyes and cruel grin. I did this... for George? No... no... Nick owns me. I'm not good enough for George. I'm worthless.

"RC!" George suddenly grabs your face in his hand and forces you to look at him. "Listen to me! Listen to... to your o-owner! I won, I beat Nick. That means y-you're my t-toy."

You see something in his eyes. It's that same spark you saw after... after you kissed him. George... owns me?

The spark in George's eyes grows, becomes a flame, and he kisses you, hard. He pushes his tongue into your mouth, his hand coming up to the back of your head and twisting in your hair, hard enough to hurt. You moan. Yes... yes take me, hurt me, own me, make me yours.

He pulls away, and you blink. "George?" You suddenly feel lighter, like a heavy weight has been lifted off you. "You... you did it. You own me."

George laughs. "We did it, RC." He wipes a tear from his eye. "For each other."

You laugh with him and throw your arms around his neck. Your sudden movement makes him lose his balance, and he tumbles backwards with you on top of him. You're both giggling deliriously, and you barely notice Nick storming out of the room with a stream of vile curses. The other boys are laughing too, seemingly relieved that Nick has left, but you don't care about him, or them, or anything else. You have an owner to please.

"Come on, George, you ready to play with your new toy?" You look down at him with a devilish smile as you unzip his pants.

"RC, I..." His eyes are wide, but then he takes a deep breath, and that fire returns. "I am. Now what are you waiting for?" He puts his hands on your hips and squeezes. "Ride your owner's dick."

You let out a joyful laugh as you pull out his stiff cock and mount him. He slides deliciously into you, and a feeling of triumph swells in your chest. As you start to move, grinding against him, you lock eyes with him, and that feeling grows. You did it. You beat the monster. You faced the darkness inside and came out stronger. You know who you are now, and you know who you belong to.

Moving harder, faster, you throw your head back and let out a shout of ecstasy as George sharply smacks your ass. This is it. This is everything I want. I'm a good toy. I'm owned. I belong to a Champion.

George shudders and scratches long lines into your back, marking your skin as his cum marks your core. You collapse forward, kissing him all over his shoulders, neck, face, and finally his lips. You have no idea how long the two of you stay like that, on the floor of the Game Club, completely lost in each other's embrace.

It may as well be forever.