All Comments on 'Secret Message Pt. 02'

by All_These_Roadworks

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story started out good... but making a woman go shopping completely nude... she wouldnt even make it to the store without being arrested. Then in her state she would tell them who it was that sent her out naked. Stupid, dissapointing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, still loving the overall theme of the degradation of Kathy. I assume that public nudity is something ok with the society Kathy is living in? How many times will she be raped going and returning from the store? Will the police find her and "interrogate" her for a few hours or overnight? I like that Kathy is still resisting and asking for help but Mitch is a real bastard. Can't wait for many more chapters. Oh, yeah, there are no STDs and Kathy does not get pregnant in this story.

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksabout 1 year agoAuthor

More is coming!

I cannot, however, promise that this story about a magic hypnosis spiral that transforms women into sluts will conform to standards of exacting gritty realism, and suggest that those looking for such a thing may be better served spending their time elsewhere.

(I don't know about elsewhere in the world but in an Australian suburb you could absolutely make it to the local shops and back naked without getting arrested, as a once-off, unless you were unlucky enough to have a police car drive past you on the way, and if you were a woman rather than a man the police probably wouldn't bother to go looking for you afterwards unless they got multiple reports over a period.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAll_These_Roadworks@All_These_Roadworks
I create BDSM, degradation, humiliation and non-consent erotica. It's a fantasy, not an instruction manual - I strongly support positive enthusiastic consent, respect for boundaries and gender equity as the only acceptable basis for real-life interactions. After a short retu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES