All Comments on 'Secret Message Pt. 06'

by All_These_Roadworks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
zena99zena99about 1 year ago

I did think that removing the doors from her house was a bit much.

LisaXLopezLisaXLopezabout 1 year ago

Removing the doors from the house was just right. I love this series.

KatiwantsKatiwantsabout 1 year ago

Yes zena I agree with you about the doors!!

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksabout 1 year agoAuthor

Honestly I'd be a little disappointed if I got to the end of a serialised story without someone thinking I'd gone too far...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You do know that she would be experiencing raging yeast infections, right? Not to mention UTI’s, even if we assume disease doesn’t exist in your world, female physiology doesn’t change.

Then she is wet, all the time. She would be going through an insane amount of panties as her juices would eat at the crotch and the stink from all the loads of semen would knock you out.

Honestly, I don’t expect Tolstoy but I wasn’t expecting bullshit.

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworksabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Whackdoodle, I am sorry this story didn't work for you, and I'm sorry that you read six chapters into a story about a magic spiral that turns women into sluts before deciding that it wasn't realistic enough for you.

But also, being serious for a moment, if your vaginal discharge is causing any permanent damage to your underwear beyond a mild bleaching, then you should probably seek medical advice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAll_These_Roadworks@All_These_Roadworks
I create BDSM, degradation, humiliation and non-consent erotica. It's a fantasy, not an instruction manual - I strongly support positive enthusiastic consent, respect for boundaries and gender equity as the only acceptable basis for real-life interactions. After a short retu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES