All Comments on 'Secret Message Pt. 09'

by All_These_Roadworks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think the saga should be continued.

That Kathy is reduced to being a naked office whore, not allowed to wear clothes at all, and always make herself available to anyone at any time.

Also the hardcore porn career, where she flies across the world naked from gig to gig, and fucks anyone anywhere.

Nicholas_MoncriffNicholas_Moncriff12 months ago

I loved all the chapters. Please keep writing about more of her ordeals... At work, with her father, public parks etc. I hope you'll bring new series of this story.

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworks12 months agoAuthor

I think erotica works best when you leave room for the reader to write the next chapter in their head, and include all the things they need to satisfy their deepest kinks.... :-)

nagom19nagom1912 months ago

@All_These_Roadworks

I think you're underestimating your creativity; this was more enthralling than anything I could think up in my head! I concur with those below: I'd love a continuation of this, but this was a good ending too.

"I will not be publishing any further work to Literotica in the foreseeable future."

What is this ominous warning about!

All_These_RoadworksAll_These_Roadworks12 months agoAuthor

I'm not sure if Literotica is going to let you see this comment, but basically Literotica's no-monetisation policy is predatory. They won't let me tell you where else you can read my work, they won't let me tell you that certain stories are available as premium e-books for purchase, they won't let me direct you anywhere that you can find commentary and news about new stories, and meanwhile they run paid ads next to my content and let bots sweep the site and steal my stories for republication elsewhere.

I do this professionally, I live off the money I make from my stories, and I've seen no uptick in sales from publishing here, so it's basically just letting Literotica make money off my stories and I get nothing in return. I'd returned to Lit after an absence previously because of the ability to add the tiny link that you see at the bottom of my stories now, but the link's so small it's basically invisible and nobody seems to be clicking through on it, and it doesn't even go to the site I'd prefer it to go to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAll_These_Roadworks@All_These_Roadworks
I create BDSM, degradation, humiliation and non-consent erotica. It's a fantasy, not an instruction manual - I strongly support positive enthusiastic consent, respect for boundaries and gender equity as the only acceptable basis for real-life interactions. After a short retu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES