Secret Night

Story Info
Cheating, Stranger sex, bondage, squirt.
1.3k words
4.29
9.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accepted a new job that required me to travel to Manchester, New Hampshire for orientation. I found someone online a few weeks ago that agreed to meet up with me for some kinky fun at the hotel. He lives close by to there so we made plans for him to come have dinner with me and then come back to the hotel with me for some fun. I made sure to bring my toys and to have plenty of batteries just in-case he could not make it. We texted all day, he wanted my pussy to be soaked when he got to me so I made sure to put a vibrator in my pussy for the drive up there. I also had a bullet on my clit so I was constantly stimulated. When there was traffic I made sure to make myself cum. When I parked at the hotel. I turned the bullet on but then put a small wireless anal plug in my ass. The lacey panties I had one were the prefect size to hold both toys in. I then got everything out of the car and checked in with both my holes filled.

I made sure to let the receptionist know I needed a keycard on hold for my "boyfriend" since he was delayed from work. As soon as I got in my room, I turned my vibrator on high, put the vibe on my clit and started fucking myself legs spread. My panties were soaked and made sure to put them back on for him. I decided to take a nap so I put the entire dildo in my pussy while it was held in by my panties. I woke up an hour later with a text saying he had to cancel. I ordered some room service, watched some porn and fucked myself again. I left the toys next to me as I fell asleep. I just had my panties on and nothing else.

I was woken up to a hand over my mouth and my hands held over my head. I tried looking around the room but it was too dark. He tied my hands together and had them tied to the headboard. He put a shirt over my eyes and started to squeeze and pull on my nipples. I could feel his tongue lick the tip of my left nipple while he flicked my right nipple. I felt the worst pain I have ever felt on my right nipple. I cried out for him to stop but then he squeezed my left nipple and put ice on my left nipple. "Baby, you are my good little cum slut whore tonight. I am going to do what I want with you." I then felt the same pain on my left nipple proceeded by my nipples being tugged on. He took my panties off and moaned. "Mmmmm, you are a good little whore. Look at these panties, soaked with your whore juices. Taste your own pussy bitch." He put the crotch of my panties in my mouth and told me to suck it clean.

I then felt a soft rope. It started at my upper left thigh, my left breast, behind my neck, right breast, and right upper thigh. He then tied my ankles to the top headboard. I was wide open for anyone to see. As he slid a finger in my pussy, I heard him unzip his pants. He took the panties from my mouth and shoved his dick in my mouth. He started slowly pumping into my mouth slowly while he put a second finger in my pussy and then a third. With his other hand. He started slowly rubbing and pinching my clit. He then took his dick out of my mouth and moved off the bed. I felt him tug on my nipples and then started sucking on my clit. He was fingering my pussy hard and fast. I started moaning and knew I was asking for it now. "Oh my good little girl, you like that don't you?" he then pushed on my pelvis and fingered me deeper and harder. " Please Stop! I feel like I am going to pee! Stop," I screamed. He laughed and continues to abuse my pussy. I loved it. I immediately felt a release and felt warm liquid gush all over the bed. He did not stop and continued to make me soak the bed.

I was so wet, he added a 4th finger. He made me cum again. He took his fingers out and shoved them in my mouth, told me to lick them clean. I did as he asked. He then lifted my ass up and put 2 pillows under my ass to lift me up. I then felt the tip of his dick at my pussy. He put a bullet on my clit and it felt like he put it on high and started to thrust hard and fast into my pussy. "I'm going to make you squirt all over me slut!" He said. He then shoved the tip of a dildo in my mouth and continued to fuck me hard, he felt me cum really hard so he pulled his dick out of me , kept the bullet on my clit and put his face at my pussy waiting for me to soak him. He didn't like I wasn't squirting anymore so he started calling me a bad slut and slapped my pussy. "I'm going to stretch that pussy, make you beg me to stop!" He fucked my mouth until he was ready to cum. He grabbed my throats and told me to swallow every drop or else. I swallowed every drop. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and put my panties back in. He put the bullet back on my clit and saw I was dripping wet.

"I bought this just for you." He rubbed it against my pussy to get it nice and wet. I then felt some Pain on my pussy lips, he was putting clothespins on them and attaching them to the rope on my upper thighs to keep my pussy wide open for him. He then started working it into my pussy. It felt so big. "It hurts! Please stop!" I heard him laugh, he started to fuck my pussy faster with it and got it in me deeper. It started feeling better. I started getting louder. The bullet then got stronger and I came. He didn't stop though which made me spasm over and over again. "Please stop, I need to pee again!" He kept going and started pumping me faster.

I then felt my entire body shake. "Good girl, you're so fucking sexy you whore, so naughty. Squirt for me you dirty whore." He pumped my pussy more and I felt pressure as I was pushing out the dildo, he took it out fast and it felt like I peed everywhere. He then put the dildo back inside me and proceeded to fuck my pussy and pulling it every time I squirted. I was soaked and exhausted. He kept fucking my pussy so hard and fast that I passed out. I woke up to him sucking my clit with the dildo still in my pussy. It felt amazing. He gave me a drink of water (through a straw).

He took the clothes pins off my pussy lips and started to pump my pussy slow with the dildo. I still felt really sensitive. He then put another pillow under my ass and replaced the dildo with his dick. The way he has me angled, he was hitting my g-spot. It felt so good, I came immediately but he had to pull out because I squirted all over his cock. He kept doing this over and over with me for hours. He then straddled over my face and pumped my face as he fingered my pussy and sucked my clit. He had me squirting all over everything. The bed was soaked. He then untied me and let me sleep. When I woke up a few hours later, he was gone. I had a text saying, "You are a good whore, tonight, I want to show up with your pussy and ass filled."