All Comments on 'Secret Powers Ch. 01: Beach Encounter'

by marycontrary1162

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice hot story, please continue. I was 35, married, had 3 kids and in the dumps with my hubby when I met a captivating, younger woman in Central Park. We started talking, chit chat at first and then the bits about our lives and after an hour or so she invited me up to her small place for a glass of wine. Yes, I was nervous. We had a few sips, when she leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, I was surprised but then she followed it with a deep passionate one to which I succumbed. Minutes latter I was naked in her bed, OMG, my first time having sex with a woman! She was a wonderful lover, I lost track of the O's. It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon and a great summer romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Loved it"! Well written and the 2 beautiful women portrayed sound exquisite. Add a chapter or two more, to see where this all goes. "Please"!

PlayWithMyYoyoPlayWithMyYoyoover 1 year ago

Mary, oh my! i had no idea... i think we ought to talk...

Love, sue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarycontrary1162@marycontrary1162
All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted. . SOURCE LEGEND Stories with no stars are from my imagination. * These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers. ** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers. *** These stories are from ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES