All Comments on 'Secret Prayer Ch. 03'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc8 months ago

So sad to hear about Craig. I was a bit surprised Gage wasn’t more emotional. I’m still convinced organized religion is the root of evil. Fantastic chapter and looking forward to the next!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Wow, chapter #3 really filled me with emotions! Even though I was prepared for what happen because of his last text to Gage, Craig's suicide was so unbelievably sad it still hit hard. Since I wouldn't put anything past this church or his parents, including kidnapping, I sure Gage did the right thing by just walking away without talking to anyone other than Tate. Hopefully Tate won't be somehow forced to betray Gage's whereabouts before he and Jarek are able to solidify their relationship. I would however love to see Gage confront his parents before this story ends and tell them that they couldn't be any more responsible for Craig's death if they had pulled the trigger on that gun themselves. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Excellent Writing!!!

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

Excellent storytelling with both incredible sadness and joy in this chapter for Gage. We can hope that Tate can escape too as they joked about as they lamented their lives as young mormon men. Please keep going.

BlowPopJBlowPopJ8 months ago

Damn man, this chapter was just.... a lot. Loved all the emotions that it brought forth

EdeyEdey8 months ago

Intense and emotional, but I liked it a lot!

I hope for HEA :D Good writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
Note: More of "Weak in the Knees" is coming. I've been waiting for Ch. 02 to be published for almost two weeks, so fingers crossed they get to it soon :/ I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES