All Comments on 'Secret Prayer Ch. 07'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Wow, there was no better way to end this chapter's emotional roller coaster ride than to hit that high sexual height and then coast to a post orgasmic calm ending. It's beginning to look like a lot of the family interference into Jarek and Gage's relationship is easing up, but people like Gage's father and his other sister will probably never except it. And it's lucky that Mormons don't drink, I'd hate to think of what might have been said or would have happened at that wedding reception if they did. But I'm sure Addison would have been true to her word and sent away anyone who starting trouble. There was a lot going on in this one, but once again I'm left feeling good about how this will end up. Thanks for another great chapter.

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

What a great way to see these 2 lovers support and pleasure one another both a the wedding and afterwards in their bed. Jerek is surprising everyone and himself at how in love he is and considering long term commitment. It suits him and you did a great job of revealing that as he spoke with Gage’s family. What a breath of fresh air Grandma was and the single uncle.

Couple things…do Jerek’s bro’s call him and apologize for their parents calling the police for a wellness check? I could have used a couple of hints remembering gage’s family and who’s side they were from.

One question I have about wellness checks in the LGBTQI+ group that Jerek makes referencing it being a common overly used tactic to annoy individuals and even possibly be taken against their will by police to emergency psychiatric evaluations. Is it really used out of proportion in our population any more than say children of contentious divorcing parents or the spouses themselves going through custody battles, potentially being a danger to themselves or others. I have unfortunately even seen it used by adult children who want control of a relatively mentally intact single elderly parent for money or just plain control. I could go on…but just to say that while it’s a necessary service our brave police do, it can be abused in many situations. Let’s hope the reasonable officer makes a notation of some sort so it stops. Lastly I am happy for all the good things happening for Tate.

The legalism of some cults gives such a sad false sense of both eternal and worldly security that often blinds the members to the affairs of the heart. It was refreshing to see Gage stand up to Jerek’s brothers as they assumed he wasn’t at peace with God. He’s sure grown tremendously in a very short time.

Can we have a new chapter or epilogue on Jeremy and Jimmy?

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots7 months ago

Great balance of family tension and dynamics with beautiful first time lovemaking with bottoming by Gage. Really interesting that Jarek is expressing consideration of long-term marriage commitment with Gage given Jarek's former satisfaction with one time hooking up. Although this is about a gay relationship, much of their challenges are very similar to hetero ones, too bad the gay element is so often seen perceived so negatively. These guys are really getting it together and I hope they can keep on going without being derailed by all of the negative influences around them. By the way, they would make excellent parents - strong commitment of love and experience to be nurturing and accepting of their children's personalities and directions, based on their own positive, as well as difficult and varied experiences - hopefully not trapping them into a corner or pattern.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES