Secret Prayer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point in the night, when Gage and Uncle Derrick were talking to each other, Valerie Belford came over to Jarek, looking a little nervous as she did so. She cleared her throat as she stopped in front of him, looking over at where Gage was laughing at something his uncle had said.

"So, um, how has...is Gage liking his home with you?" she asked him. "Do you like having him there or is...um, is it too much?"

"Well, he's a joy to be around and I love him, so he's really no trouble," Jarek answered honestly.

Valerie swallowed hard as she took that in, looking over again where Gage was. She was fidgeting with the glass she was holding. "You...you love him? Like...in love with him?"

"Very much so," Jarek confirmed with a broad smile and his own look at Gage.

"And if you two break up?" Valerie asked him. "I've been reading on online forums, and what I've seen is that a lot of gay men end up promiscuous and non-monogamous. A lot of gay men don't settle down and get married or have children. Gage always said as a kid he wanted to be a dad."

Jarek started by taking a deep, calming breath. "My understanding is that people in your faith don't break up very often, but that's not the case elsewhere in the US. If we broke up, I'm sure he would grieve our relationship and move on to find another partner eventually. People in general tend to vary somewhere on the spectrum between being promiscuous or mostly celibate. It's not really a gay thing to be promiscuous.

"Gage and I haven't talked about parenthood yet, nor marriage beyond that we don't want it for right now, but we are happy in our relationship and we are enjoying domestic bliss. You really can't believe everything you read on the internet, Mrs. Belford, especially when you aren't hearing from people in our community, but I assure you that your son's happiness is foremost in my thoughts... most of the time."

"I'll keep that in mind," Valerie said to him. "We'll be leaving Chicago to go home after the wedding, so if...if anything happens between you two and he's on his own, there's nothing I can do to help him."

"I don't intend to break up with him any time soon, and I fully intend to make sure he's not dependent on me if that does happen. The reality is that he fully contributes around the house both domestically and financially, so I think he'd be okay." Jarek tried to reassure her, but he wasn't sure if he was successful.

Valerie just nodded her head, and when she saw Gage coming over she excused herself. Gage got to Jarek right as Valerie slipped around someone else to go over to Addison, and Gage gave Jarek a look that was already apologetic. "What was my mom up to?"

"Asking if what she had learned in online forums about us gays was true, and reminding me that you've always wanted to be a father, mostly," Jarek answered before kissing Gage hello and putting his arm around him.

Gage chuckled at that once they broke the kiss, putting his forehead against Jarek's. "Yeah, well, that was before I started realizing I liked men. I'm...unsure now. The same way I'm unsure about the whole marriage thing. Like...neither may ever be in the cards for me, and that's okay. It's not really important right now."

Jarek nodded solemnly. "That's okay. I wasn't so sure I was ready to fall in love so..."

"I screwed up your whoring goals," Gage teased.

"Yep, threw a donkey dick right in the middle of them," Jarek said with a wink.

"Says 'Horseman' Phillips," Gage laughed and then whispered low into his ear, "I know perfectly well how you got that nickname too."

"Oh? How's that? I thought it was the cowboy outfit!" Jarek said.

Gage smirked at that, and murmured, "I've had that dick in my mouth before. I know how big you are. And someday soon, I'll have it somewhere else too."

"Oh? Finally ready to try it out?" Jarek said, hugging him tight.

Gage nodded his head. "Yeah, I am. It's one of my last firsts, and I want you to take that too."

"As you wish," Jarek quoted, patting his ass.

The reception didn't last until late night like most weddings would, as the Mormon people weren't the type to party. They did see the couple off and then everyone started heading home or back to their hotels. Gage stood at the curb for longer than the rest of the group, thinking about how his youngest sibling was married now. He was happy for her, but it led to a lot of introspection.

The idea of marriage still made his stomach drop when he thought of it for himself, and he found tonight the idea of kids did too. They were so connected to what felt like oppression for him, and as much as he had wanted it before, he felt terrified of it now. On the plus side, he wouldn't have to do a family wedding again. If Kayla got married, Gage wouldn't go to it, and Craig would never get married...

That last thought hit him harder than he was expecting, and for a moment it felt like he couldn't breathe. There was a thought in the back of his mind, far away from the rest of them, that said he should get married someday, both to spite the institution of Mormon marriage, and to do what Craig would never be able to.

Jarek saw him standing there and gave him the time to himself that he probably needed. He had noticed during the wait for the wedding to happen that Gage would disappear into his grief for his brother for a bit and he tried not to interrupt that. Gage closed his eyes and turned away from the curb finally, walking up to Jarek and taking his hand. Being close to Jarek always seemed to bring him back to the present.

"Thank you for coming with me," Gage said to him as they walked to Marina's car to meet with her and Tate so they could go back home. "It means the world to me. I love you."

"Thank you for bringing me," Jarek answered.

Gage smiled at him and kissed Jarek's hand. Marina and Tate were already at the car when they got there, and Tate pushed away from the car where he had Marina pinned and had been kissing her before they heard Gage and Jarek walk up. Marina gave a little smirk and then got into the driver's seat. Tate got into the passenger seat, which left the back for Jarek and Gage.

When they got back to the house, Marina started to pull bobby pins out of her long wavy black hair and shook her hair out. She grabbed Tate's arm and pulled him toward his room while saying to the others, "Have a good night, boys."

"Well, I'd say I was surprised, but..." Jarek smirked as he made them a light snack and poured them both some juice from the fridge.

Gage shook his head. "No, not even a little bit surprised." Gage took a long drink from his glass, looking thoughtful. "It's crazy to think my youngest sibling is married before any of us. I would have to be out of my mind to go to Kayla's wedding, if she has one, and my oldest sibling...will never get married."

Jarek put his hand on Gage's shoulder lovingly. "I'm sorry, love. I wish there was something we could have done."

"I always looked up to him," Gage said. "I wanted to be just like my big brother, do everything he did. I joined hockey and soccer because he did it. I hunted with dad because he was so good at it. I got into dirt biking because of him. I was good at it too, in my own right, with all of those things, and enjoyed them. They're all attached to him, though, you know? I think even in rebelling against my family and faith, I'm still doing it in his shadow. It's like he haunts all of it, with his ghost behind me. I don't know that I'll ever measure up, though.

"And now I have this future that could include things he will never get to do, and I don't know what to do with that. Marriage and kids comes with oppression, but he'll never get the chance to do it now, and part of me thinks I should be able to, my way, because he won't. You know?"

Jarek nodded. "I get it, in here," he said, tapping his temple. "I don't want to pressure you into anything, ever. Many in our community don't or can't marry, and I'm okay with not doing it if you don't want to, though I think you would look amazing in a dress like your sister's..."

Gage laughed, shaking his head. "I don't think I could pull that dress off. It was perfect for her though."

"Well no," Jarek said, "pulling the dress off is my job."

Gage smirked at that. "Mr. 'Let's be slow with this commitment thing' pulling a wedding dress off? That would be a thing to behold."

"Listen, people change their minds," Jarek said defensively. "Not that I want to get married tomorrow, but I'm beginning to see the appeal to it."

"Surely our small and humble Mormon weddings don't do it for you," Gage teased. "Though Brett and Addison did look really happy. I'm glad she met him. I can't believe I'm someone's brother-in-law."

Jarek smirked, "Too bad you didn't get a set of the magic underwear. It'd be fun to defile them..."

Gage couldn't help but grin at that, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "Yeah, I was coming up to the point I was going to get my temple recommend, after my mission, but alas. We did at least get to defile most of my mission outfit in the strip club though." Then he shifted on the couch and moved so he was sitting on top of Jarek, straddling his lap, and kissed him deeply.

Jarek kissed him back, just as deeply, his growing erection pressing into Gage's butt in reaction to the passion in the kiss. Gage let out a little hum into the kiss and started grinding against Jarek's hard dick, loving the way Jarek reacted to him. As the heat built between them, Jarek could tell that Gage was stiffening up as well. By the time they came up for air, they both had pure lust in their eyes.

"Want to take this conversation somewhere more private?" Jarek asked.

Gage nodded his head and then stood up and held out his hand to Jarek to help him get off the couch. Jarek took the proffered hand and hoisted himself to his feet, the crotch of his pants bulging somewhat painfully around his thick cock. They retreated into the bedroom, and as soon as the door was closed and locked, Gage's lips were on Jarek's again while his fingers worked to unbutton Jarek's vest and shirt. Jarek was also working on Gage's shirt, with slightly more success because of the differences in their heights.

Soon enough, they were both relieved of the rest of their clothes, and Gage laid down in the middle of the bed and beckoned Jarek over to him. Jarek knelt on the bed and crawled between Gage's legs, taking his throbbing cock into his mouth and swallowing its length easily. Gage let out a surprised cry and then moaned out as he ran his hand through Jarek's hair. He had just enough ability to think to be able to reach over to grab lube and a condom before focusing again on what Jarek was doing. He looked down to watch as Jarek used that talented mouth of his, and Gage swore under his breath because of how hot it was to see.

Gage spread his legs to give Jarek better access, leaving the lube in his reach. Recognizing the signals that Gage was giving, Jarek decided to completely ignore them and pretend he didn't get it. He worked over Gage's cock and balls with his mouth and hands, pushing his lover beyond the point of no return. He worked his tongue expertly on all parts of his lover's cock, swirling his tongue around and moving up and down Gage's length until Gage's breath was coming in pants and his free hand was clinging to the sheet of the bed.

Gage gripped Jarek's hair rougher with one hand as he came, crying out his ecstasy as he unloaded down Jarek's throat. Jarek moved back a little so that Gage's hot seed flooded his mouth, giving him that wonderful salty and bitter taste that was all Gage. Gage's body relaxed afterwards, both of his arms falling to his side as he tried to get his breathing under control again.

Jarek crawled up between his thighs and laid down on his chest, his own hard cock pressing into Gage's stomach as he kissed his lover deeply. Gage could taste himself on Jarek's tongue, which only ramped up every bit of passion Gage was feeling. He could feel Jarek gently and slowly grinding his dick against Gage's stomach.

"Jarek," Gage practically whined into Jarek's ear when they broke the kiss. "Please, I need you."

"Aww," Jarek responded quietly and almost breathlessly into Gage's ear. "I need you, too, love!" He shifted, his hard cock slithering across Gage's abdomen as he moved down and knelt on the bed between his lover's thighs.

Gage could tell that Jarek was having fun teasing him, and he let out a grunt of annoyance at him while running his hands along Jarek's abs and chest. The two had had sex plenty of times now, but Gage had always been the top, and while he started out hesitant and unsure, he had quickly gained confidence and skills there. Almost no one would believe he was inexperienced so recently because he had turned out to be a natural at it. This was the first time Jarek had ever seen him so needy and begging like this, though.

Jarek smiled quietly and pushed Gage's legs back to get a better view of his hole before he dove down with his tongue, licking and teasing Gage before stiffening his tongue and pushing it into him. Gage could only moan and gasp at the sensations, loving every single thing Jarek did to his body. Gage was fully hard again by the time Jarek moved his head back to look at how Gage's hole quivered at the loss of his tongue.

Jarek slicked his fingers up with lube, prepping Gage for what was to come. He started slowly, gently inserting the tip of his finger in and out before sinking a little more in each time. He curled his finger inward and Gage let out a gasping cry when Jarek ran over his prostate. Jarek kept up his work, soon putting two fingers into Gage before working up to three. Soon he had three fingers fucking in and out of Gage, and Gage was moving his hips against the sensation and begging for Jarek's cock. Gage had never begged like this before, and it was so hot to Jarek.

By the time Gage was ready, though, some of Jarek's fervor had had a chance to die down. Gage took Jarek's just starting to soften cock into his hand, willing life back into it. Jarek felt the blood returning to his nethers with the increased stimulation and positioned himself, rolling a condom down his length.

Gage watched Jarek as he got himself ready, excitement and anxiety coursing through his body. He pulled his legs back as Jarek moved to where he needed to be, taking deep breaths so he was relaxed. Jarek pushed gently against Gage's opening and stayed put for a bit, letting him get used to the pressure.

Gage let out a hiss when Jarek first breached the muscled wall. It wasn't as painful as he'd heard it could be, but it did burn and was a little uncomfortable at first. He put his focus into Jarek, looking up at him and breathing in and out slowly to relax around Jarek. The next feeling that was new to Gage was the feeling of being really stretched out and full of Jarek, which happened the farther he went in. They took it inch by inch, kissing and caressing each other with every small break. Gage put his arms around Jarek while they made out, running one of his hands through Jarek's curly hair while the other explored the muscles of Jarek's abs, sides, and back.

When Jarek was fully seated inside, and Gage had the chance to readjust and get used to it, he finally told Jarek he could move. Jarek started out slowly to give Gage a chance to get used to it, plus he wanted to take his time making love to Gage. Jarek watched closely to Gage's face as it went through a myriad of expressions, beginning with tense and hesitant before blossoming into wonder and awe as he gasped and clung tight to Jarek as Jarek dragged his cock over that wonderful little bundle of nerves inside Gage. Every new jab into it came with a new gasp or moan.

This was where Jarek's experience really showed, as he alternated between long, slow, deep strokes that left Gage breathless and quick, hard thrusts that led to Gage digging his fingernails into Jarek's back as he cried out in pleasure. Topping was pleasurable, of course, and Gage loved that he was the one who got to make Jarek feel that good, but this was a pleasure he almost wasn't sure he was ready for. It almost felt like too much, but he didn't tell Jarek to stop.

In fact, quite the opposite. The more Jarek's cock jabbed into his prostate, Gage began practically chanting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop, baby."

Jarek smiled to himself as he remembered that Gage had never bottomed before, so this was his first experience with prostate stimulation. He realized he was starting to get close, so he reached down between them and stroked Gage's cock, his other hand going to his balls. Gage almost didn't even need the stimulation to get there, and his back arched so his chest pressed up against Jarek's as he groaned out and came between them. He closed his eyes through it, practically seeing stars as he came, his seed warm on their skin as he shot rope after rope. Jarek could feel Gage's colon tighten around him in response and couldn't hold out any longer. He orgasmed himself, flooding the condom with his seed.

Gage wrapped his arms around Jarek as he collapsed down onto his body, enjoying the weight of him there as they both recovered. They kissed slowly and gently as Jarek softened inside of Gage. He let out a little shuddering sigh as Jarek slipped out of him.

"Fuck, that's intense," Gage murmured, his voice breathy, then added. "Good. Really good, but intense."

Jarek sighed happily, wrapping Gage in his arms as he slipped off of him and onto the bed beside him. Gage reached for the wipes to clean them both off before throwing that and the spent condom into the trash can. Then he settled back into Jarek's arms, content to fall asleep safely in the embrace of the man he loved.