Our Bucket List - Secrets Revealed

Story Info
The cat's are out of the bag.
3.8k words
4.43
6.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on facts that my wife and I lived through. There are portions of possible cuckold scenes in the story...

All characters are well over 18.

*****

My name is Roger. I am 60 years old. My wife's name is Abigail, Abby for short, and she is 58.

Just don't let our ages fool you. Abby and I enjoy sex just as much as any young couple. Abby is still stunning at 58, 5'7" 130, auburn hair, green eyes and her toned body is amazing. Her 36c tits sag a bit but I love them that way. She even keeps her pussy smooth. When we go out, men are always looking at her.

I am 60, 5'9", 170, brown hair, brown eyes, fit body. Sold my business and am retired.

Long before the term "Bucket List" became popular, Abby and I wrote down what we wanted to accomplish or do before we passed on. To say the journey has been interesting is putting it mildly.

When we first got married, almost 35 years ago we sat down and put on paper what we wanted to do with our lives...you know, like number of kids, where we wanted to live, where we wanted to travel, our dreams...stuff like that. We each wrote some out and locked them up to be opened on our 35th anniversary which was coming up in a couple of months.

Finally, on our anniversary, we unlocked the box and started to read what we wrote down to see what we did and did not accomplish.

So, over coffee I went first...I looked over my list for which there were six items I wanted to complete before I died...I read them to Abby...

The First one was to remain married to Abby until I died....So far so good on that one.

The Second one was to have children who we could be proud of...Well, we have a son who is a doctor and a daughter who is an attorney...Good, so far.

The Third one was to have sex with my beautiful sister-in-law...I'm still working on that one.

The Fourth one was to travel around the world...that was done on our 25th anniversary.

The Fifth one was to visit a nudist resort with Abby...Did that on our fifth anniversary and every year thereafter.

The Sixth one was for me and Abby to participate in a swap...still working on that one.

When I finished, Abby gave me a look and said, "Hmmm...so you want to fuck my sister, do you? And what about participating in a swap? Really..."

We laughed and then Abby started to read her list...

Her First one was to have children...that she completed with our son & daughter.

Her Second one was to remain married to me...So far, so good.

Her Third one was to have a secret lover who would shower her with gifts and more...She wouldn't tell me if she completed that one but I didn't think so.

Her Fourth one was to travel...completed and still traveling.

Her Fifth one was to have her own business in fashion. She is the owner of an online design house and fairly successful.

So, my wife wants a secret lover to fuck her...really...come on...

When she finished we both laughed and decided that our Bucket list was somewhat full except for a couple of items.

As we sipped our coffee I said, "You know Abby, we have accomplished most of the things we dreamed of 35 years ago and I'd say that was pretty good. We've had a good life."

"Yes, it is, but there a couple of items still open. First, do we want to do them? And, do you think we still have time to complete our Bucket list?" As she said laughing.

Laughing, I replied, "Well, unless you can convince your sister to join me in bed, that one ain't going to happen. And as far as participating in a swap, I keep hoping."

Abby laughed and said, "I'll tell you what, if I can get my sister to sleep with you will you help me with my open item...a lover?"

I thought about it and replied, "Yeah, sure, you got a deal but I still want to try a swap." And I laughed..."Good luck with that one." She said.

I continued, "So, tell me about your lover."

"Well, I want a handsome man to be my lover, only for a short time...just for the thrill of seeing if I could attract one. Of course some sex, if that's ok with you."

"I can deal with that. Ok, let's see what happens."

Well, that day we celebrated our 35th anniversary. We went out to dinner with our kids and grandkids and had a real nice time. It was a perfect day for us.

After the kids left and it was just me & Abby, we shared some memories and thought what a wonderful life we've had.

That night we showered and I got into bed first and then Abby joined me. I was surprised when she entered the bedroom wearing a super sheer negligee, making my cock get immediately hard.

"Abby, you look amazing."

"Thank you. I was hoping you would like it."

That night we had amazing sex and both fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning we discussed the outstanding items on our list. We laughed and I told Abby that I will start working on hers. She smiled and said, "Good luck."

I thought about her wanting a secret lover and I knew that one wouldn't be difficult. One of my good friends always kids me about Abby and fucking her. Abby doesn't know him so he would be perfect. Vince is a handsome guy in his mid to late 40's. He is 5'10", 180 and very fit. I always took his comments about Abby as a compliment. Anyway, I called him and said, "Hi Vince. I need you to do me a favor. Can we have lunch today?"

"Sure Roger...see you at the diner at 12:00."

We met for lunch and I said to him, "Vince, we have been friends a long time and you always kid me about fucking Abby. Do you really want to?"

He looked at me and replied, "Sure, I would love to... what's up?"

"Abby wants to have a secret lover and I immediately thought of you. She doesn't know you and would never suspect you being her secret admirer and lover. Interested?"

"Hell, yeah."

"Great. I will text you later the details and particulars. Thanks."

"Not a problem."

Later that day I sat down and put a plan together and texted it over to Vince. It read: "One month from today, you are to leave a note on her windshield...say something like...."Saw you getting out of your car and want you. I have your plate number so I will contact you later on...you are irresistible..."

"After that you will leave love notes...and ask to meet...but you must keep your identity secret."

"On a note you tell her you want to meet her...and for her to leave a note on her car."

Then we will go from there....

I told him to let me know what he thought and to make adjustments as needed.

He replied that the plan seemed like it could work and that we would make changes as needed.

At the house nothing was mentioned and it seemed like the issues were forgotten...then six weeks later, Vince started leaving notes on her windshield and Abby never mentioned them, a good sign.

Over the course of two months, Vince was very persistent and finally Abby left a note for him to contact her to possibly meet.

I was in heaven when Vince told me...all the time Abby didn't say a word.

Then one day Abby and I discussed the bucket list and I said, "Abby, I have not been to successful in getting your request done. It is not as easy as I thought."

"That's ok. If it happens, it happens. By the way you may get lucky with my sister...I'm working on it."

A few days later Vince called me and told me he was meeting Abby Saturday night at a restaurant. I was amazed.

Anyway, that day Abby told me she was going out with the girls and would be home late. I told her to have a good time.

All night I waited in anticipation of a call from Vince. The call came Sunday morning.

"Hi Roger."

"Hi Vince, tell me everything."

"We had a nice time. I gave her flowers and kept making a big fuss over her."

"And?"

"When dinner was over, I invited her over to my place for a nightcap & she accepted. As soon as we got inside, we kissed and made out. Before we knew it, we were in bed fucking. She was amazing."

"Wow. That's incredible."

"I fucked her at least twice and then she told me she had to get home to her husband. I asked if I could see her again and she said yes."

"Good job Vince. Thanks."

"It's ok with you if I see her again?"

"Yes...and fuck her...she wants a lover. Talk to you tomorrow."

So, Abby has a lover now....bucket list item completed.

That morning I asked Abby if she had a nice time with the girls and she said she did...end of discussion.

That night, over dinner Abby said, "I was talking to my sister today and kind of mentioned that you had the hots for her all these years. She laughed and said, "That's very sweet of him. But I don't think my big sister would approve of him and me."

I said to her, "To be honest I wouldn't mind. It's better I know who he is doing it with rather than a stranger."

"Is my sister telling me it's ok if I let him fuck me?"

"I would be ok with it."

"Tell me sis, is Roger good in bed?"

"You bet he is. And if you must know he has a nice big fat cock and cums a ton."

"Oh, wow. Maybe I'll take you up on the offer. Let me think about it."

"You told her all that?"

"Yes, how else could I convince her to let you fuck her? I'll speak to her tomorrow to see if she decided.

The next day the phone rang and Abby picked it up. I could only hear Abby talking and after a few minutes she hung up.

I asked her who that was and she said her sister. She then said that she decided to let you fuck her but only if I were there to watch.

I asked her what she told her sister. Abby said she was ok with it and that her sister is coming over tomorrow night for dinner and to let you fuck her.

I sat there speechless. "I don't believe it. You are ok with watching me fuck your sister?" "Yes. Maybe I'll learn something." As Abby laughed and continued, "You'll be able to cross that item off of your bucket list." We both laughed.

The next day we went grocery shopping for dinner. Needless to say we bought a couple of bottles of wine.

For most of the day I just relaxed by the pool...I was finally going to fuck my sister -in-law...Sarah is in her early forties and never married. She was the rebel in the family and maybe that's what excited me about her. She is the opposite of Abby...From what I've seen her in a bikini, which she fills out quite nicely, her tits are a little bigger than Abby's and she is a couple of inches taller. Her jet black hair hangs down over her shoulders.

My cock was hard most of the day as I wondered how Abby was going to react with me sliding my cock into her sister's cunt and fucking her.

Sarah showed up promptly at 6:30. She was wearing white shorts and a tank top and no bra. We welcomed her in and had some wine before dinner.

Abby served up a terrific meal and we finished off one of the bottles of wine. After dinner we sat in the living room and chatted.

Abby sat on the love seat while Sarah and I sat on the couch. I must admit to being very nervous.

Abby finally said, "Well, Sarah, whenever you guys are ready we can go into the bedroom."

Sarah and I looked at each other and we got up and headed to the master bedroom. Abby sat in a chair while Sarah and I stood up in front of the bed. I looked over at Abby and she smiled. I turned to her sister and kissed her and she eagerly returned it. My hands were all over her and I easily removed her tank top and finally saw her big beautiful tits. She moved her hand down to my crotch and rubbed my hard cock and unzipped my pants and soon had my cock in her hand. "You weren't kidding Abby." She said.

I looked over at my wife who was now naked and rubbing her smooth pussy with a big smile on her face.

Sarah and I got on the bed, both naked. My big hard cock aching to get into her cunt. In a short time I was on top of her with my cock at her slit. "That's it Roger, get your big cock in me. Fuck me in front of your wife. She wants to see you fuck me and cum in me."

Once she said that, my cock found her opening and I eased it all the way in her cunt. She moaned and said, "Oh God Abby, his cock fills me."

Abby replied, "Wait till he cums in you baby sister."

I started fucking Sarah slowly at first and then picked up the pace. Her tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust. In minutes I told her I was going to cum. Then I shot stream after stream of my cum into her cunt. I fell to the side spent. Sarah just laid there with her legs spread wide and my cum oozing out of her.

Abby got up, went over to her sister, knelt down in front of her and started sucking my cum out of her sister's cunt. I could not believe my eyes. When Abby finished, she just looked at me with a big smile, laid next to her sister and masturbated until she not only had an orgasm and squirted like a fountain. She was amazing.

We all rested awhile then Sarah got dressed, Abby threw on a short robe as did I and we had a glass of wine.

"I want to thank both of you for a great time. And special thanks to Abby. Sarah, you are amazing & thank you."

Sarah said, "Thank both of you. I had a terrific time."

Abby said, "Thank you Sarah.I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did. Love you."

Sarah left and I turned to Abby, hugged and kissed her and said, "Thank you. She was a good fuck but I prefer her sister... let's go have some fun.... That night we fucked more than once.

In bed Abby said, "So, did you like fucking my sister? I loved watching your cock sliding in and out of her cunt."

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I particularly liked you sucking my cum out of her cunt. I never knew you liked pussy."

"I just did it on the spur of the moment. To be honest, I'd do it again. Did you like watching me?"

"You bet your ass I did. Maybe you and your sister could do an encore."

"Maybe..."

Then we fell asleep...

Saturday morning rolled around and Abbey told me she was going out with the girls for dinner and I knew that she was going to meet Vince.

After she left I relaxed and then the phone rang..

"Hello."

"Roger, it's Sarah. How are you?"

"Hi Sarah. I'm fine and yourself? What can I do for you? If you want Abby she went out for the night."

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you. Can I come over?"

"Sure. I'll put some coffee on. See you in a bit."

A half hour later Sarah was at my door ringing the bell. I opened the door and welcomed her in with a big hug. We went into the kitchen and she sat down as I poured us some coffee.

"What's up?"

"I'm a little embarrassed to say it but, do you think Abby would be ok with you and I fucking some more?"

I almost choked on my coffee..."Did I just hear you right? You want me to fuck you some more?"

"Yes, unless you don't want to."

"Sarah, it's not that I don't want to...but"

"It's Abby, right?"

"Yes, I don't know how she would react."

"I think you need to hear what I'm going to say....Abby told me she has a lover."

"I know about that. That was something she always wanted and I arranged it. I know all about it."

"Well, do you know that your wife is not only my sister but my lover? We have been lovers since college. And, even though I never married, I've had my share of cocks with Abby joining me."

"I don't understand..."

"Your innocent wife has been getting pussy and cock for years."

"I don't believe it."

"I didn't think you would so let me show you."

She then pulled out a bunch of pictures showing Abby and Sarah having sex and other pictures showing Abby getting fucked by guys."

"Now do you believe me?"

"How could this happen? What do I do now?"

"Leave it up to me. I'll take care of this and then you and I could become lovers, if you want."

"Yes, I do."

Then Sarah got up came to me and kissed me. I got up and hugged and kissed her and then led her to my bedroom. In minutes, we were in bed naked and making out. She pushed me on my back and straddled me, facing me. She eased her cunt down onto my cock until it disappeared completely into her.

She started riding my cock, her tits bouncing up and down until she yelled out she was going to cum. Then her whole body shook in convulsions as she had orgasm after orgasm. I filled her cunt with a ton of cum and even with my cock still in her, my cum oozed out her filled cunt. She finally fell to the side spent.

After we rested awhile she told me that she would call Abby tomorrow and then come over and put her plan in motion. I told her that would be great. We fucked one more time before she left.

Late that night Abby came in. I asked her how her night was and she it was good. She showered and came to bed. As soon as she got in bed, we started making out and in a few minutes my cock was in her cunt and I was fucking her. In a short time I shot my cum load into her cunt. She got up to clean up and I told her to leave my cum in her and lay next to me. She smiled and agreed. I could feel the cum oozing out her cunt onto my legs.

The next morning Sarah called Abby and my wife told me that Sarah was coming over later that day.

Around 3:00 p.m. Sarah arrived and we all sat in the kitchen as I poured some wine. I had no idea what Sarah was going to say or do.

Sarah started, "I have something to say that is interest to all but first I want to thank my sister for last week's fun. I truly enjoyed it. Now, that being said, Abby, I want Roger to continue fucking me."

Abby was stunned and replied, "Sarah, that was a one time thing. Surely you can't be serious?"

"Dear sister, but I am serious. Look, I know you have a lover on the side so why can't Roger have me on the side?"

Abby almost choked and looked at me with her head hung low.

"Roger knows about my lover."

I replied, "Abby, you never told me you had one. You've been fucking him on the side?"

"Yes. I thought you arranged it and knew about it?"

"I didn't know anything about it. I didn't set it up."

Then Sarah continued, "By the way Abby, Roger knows about your love for pussy and cocks."

Abby started stammering...

"So, here's the deal sister, Roger is mine whenever I want him. You can keep your lover but that's up to you and Roger and you can still join me for pussy and cocks. What do you say? This way everyone gets what they want."

Abby looked at me sheepishly and said, "I guess it's really up to Roger. I'll go along with any decision he makes."

I looked at both women and said, "Abby, I love you and if you want to have a lover on the side for fucking, that's fine with me. As far as me and Sarah, I will make myself available to her. However, there is one thing, whenever I want, you will join us, that ok Sarah?"

Sarah replied, "That's ok. with me."

Abby also agreed.

I continued, "Lastly, Abby as far as you getting other cocks, that is between you and Sarah. If that is what you want, I won't stand in you way."

Then Sarah said, "Then we are all agreed. Life goes on. We all get what we want and there are no more secrets going forward."

We all lifted up our wine and drank.

In minutes the three of us went upstairs to the master bedroom. In no time at all we were all naked and on the bed with me in the middle. Abby started playing with my cock as Sarah and I kissed. Both of my hands were all over her body. Then Abby's hands moved to Sarah's pussy and she started rubbing it. I moved to the side to give them more room.

In seconds they were in an embrace...their tits pressed together. Abby mounted Sarah and they started rubbing their smooth pussies together as they kissed. I got behind Abby and slipped my cock in her cunt and started fucking my slut wife as they rubbed their pussies. I was ready to cum when Abby moved up a bit and I was able to slip my cock in Sarah's cunt...just then I filled her cunt with my cum. I pulled my cock out and Abby wasted no time in sucking my cum out of Sarah's cunt. Then she kissed Sarah and exchanged my cum.

We rested awhile and then...

Look for 2