Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick now please, devour me as you said, you can only keep me in suspense for so long," you say as you relinquish control to him.

He moans even deeper and says "Good now that's all out of the way," he grabs your hips and pushes them wide so he can get in between your legs, he slides his hands and takes off your costume heels and tosses them aside, he then slowly teases and caresses up your stocking covered legs and when he gets to the garter belt and panties he expertly removes the hooks and spreads your legs wider so he can grope your thighs, takes the underside of your dress and slowly lifts it off your head, and throws that away as well.

He plants gentle kisses up starting at your hips, then up your waist, his hands working slowly up your body just above his mouth. His hands find my tits and he gently wraps them around just the outside, sending tingles down my back as you arch into him, as his lips get closer to the underwire of my bra you squirm below him, and he moans into your chest as he continues moving his mouth and hands up your body. His hands smoothly run over your collar bone then to your shoulders, neck, along your jaw, and into your hair, his mouth following the same pattern, which is so arousing that you moan lightly and run your fingers through his silky hair.

His lips find yours again slowly teasing them open with his tongue, (you have dreamt of this, you have fantasized about this during solo sessions) you return the kiss with such hunger and eagerness desperately trying to speed things up. He releases your lips and smirks devilishly and puts his hands behind your back to unclasp your bra, your tits and nipples swollen from all this back and forth. He pushes you back onto the bed and his mouth is all over your tits, kissing them, grabbing them, finally, he sucks on your nipples as hard as he can and puts as much of your breast in his mouth as he can, sucking hard. You squirm and squeal, he releases your nipple and does the same to the other side. You almost can't take anymore.

Suddenly you beg and plead "Nick, Please sir, please I need more."

Nick lets out a primal growl, that makes your pussy juice run into your panties and down your leg. His hands take off the garter belt and slip off my panties, he spreads my legs wide so he can see my pussy glisten.

"Fuck Holly, that is a deliciously wet pussy, however, I'm in control here, and as much as I love to hear you beg and plead; I told you I was going to take my time with you, so,... (he slowly removes my elf stockings from my legs) give me your hands.. (you comply, as he ties your hands together with your stockings) now, these are not meant to hurt you, just to stop you from being naughty and touching me or yourself as I pleasure you, also tonight you may call me Nick, or Santa, understood?"

"Yes... Santa" you moan back in response.

You almost can't believe you are currently calling your boss 'Santa' and finding it erotic and a turn-on. However, if Santa looked like Nick does, the magic might be a different kind.

"Now, later you're going to be my dirty naughty elf Holly, but at the moment, you're to close your eyes, relax and be a good girl for me, and I am going to devour this pussy that I have been thinking about tasting, fingering and fucking for a year."

"Yes Nick, I will behave and be your good little elf." You reply.

He drops his mouth to one leg and begins planting warm tantalizingly slow kisses from behind one knee and up your waist, as he pauses by your mound he kisses around the outer lips of your pussy. You arch your hips up into him, the feeling of him being so close to what you want, but still teasing is agonizing. He then grazes that stubble up and across the inner thigh of the second leg and plants his warm slow kisses down to behind the second knee.

His mouth leaves your legs, and you feel his hands pull apart your swollen puffy pussy lips. He growls into your pussy as he once again blows on your clit to watch you squirm and throb. You sigh exasperated, needing his mouth, but he is being cruel.

"You have such a sexy, gorgeous pussy my little elf, I have been wanting to taste you for so long." He tells you, in that sweet hungry voice.

He gently runs his tongue up from your tight entrance up the slit and slowly swirls his tongue around your hard, swollen clit. You arch your hips into him as his actions make you throb, You desperately want to run your fingers through his sexy hair, as you strain against the stockings.

He continues using a combination of sucks, swirls, and flicks on your hard sensitive button while his hands move from your ass to your tits.

He pauses to get some air and starts to praise you as his fingers tease your hole.

"Holly, you are so beautiful, I can't believe I finally have you here with me this way. Fuck, I am so lucky to be feasting on this sexy pussy." He says, his praise and his fingers circling your hole sending shivers down your spine.

"Please, you moan. Santa please put your fingers inside me, I need them so bad."

"Good things come to good girls who wait, Holly!" replies your sexy boss taking me like a naughty Santa."

Like Holly, you must wait, for the next chapter!

12