Secret Sins Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

It was so good, I could barely hold on to Alessa's legs when she finally came, bellowing between mine as she danced underneath me. And Dawson just kept on fucking her. That was the best part and the real reason she was bellowing the way she was, because he just kept pounding and pounding and pounding and pounding... just like her asshole husband was doing to me.

I gushed over her face, issuing one short, sharp shriek that soon turned to desperate squeals as Alessa's husband showed no mercy for what I'd done to him and his wife. By the sound of her, I wondered if she'd even noticed as Dawson still banged her. I disjointedly wondered where Dawson got the energy for the onslaught that was quickly taking her manner from resignation to revelation. Her lasciviously undulating pelvis now danced willingly for the devil, her Bible laying on the floor about a foot away, forgotten while she lost her innocence in front of any who wanted to watch. Had she yet clued in to who was fucking me?"

I was trying to gather myself after my climax, my head popping and whizzing like I was throwing breakers and blowing fuses, but another orgasm rolled up and swamped me, Hurdle's angry grunts turning to satisfied growls while I mindlessly flopped like someone's high school science experiment. Then I was gushing like an open drain because Major Hurdle was ejaculating, still pumping like mad, practically a roaring animal as he punished me with his hot cum, shooting over and over inside me until it too drained to his wife's overwhelmed face.

He finally slowed and stopped, pulling his still thick rod out of me while still over Alessa's face. A moment later I managed to disentangle from her, staggering around just in time to catch a half handsome, aging gigolo type with no pants taking my place. He proceeded to slowly feed the woman of God his fair sized dick, fresh and hard, and her lips welcomed it in, hugging the straining shaft until it was at her throat.

Someone gave me a drink, I think it must have been Marilyn's husband because it was the same potent, mystery drink that he'd passed me before. I was somewhat recovered from my own mind blowing double orgasm, most of my lights back on and with a mouthful of potent liquor as I only then caught the utterly blank look in Hurdle's face.

What he was blankly looking at was his wife, and it was pretty clear that he hadn't been aware that it was her who was gyrating underneath me, that hers was the mouth I was humping. He'd been so driven and frenzied, now drained of those sexually animalistic needs, beholding his wife, Major Alessa Hurdle, face covered with cum while gobbling a cock like it was her last meal. And that's when Dawson finally came. As Hurdle had, Dawson chose to fill her pussy, pumping and moaning right to the end and, wisely, I subtly readied myself for anything.

But he only watched, the 'anything' that I was ready for seemingly lost in la-la land. I took another healthy slug from the glass as Dawson pulled out, prompting a small group of people who'd been watching to send up a cheer for him. Jesse, hard once again, gladly took his place, the two high fiving as they passed. Jesse had barely gotten the head of his cock between Alessa's pussy lips before his wife, Brooke, was becoming acquainted with the pious blonde's greasy, hard clitoris.

Hurdle finally turned to look at me, though his expression was just as blank. Yes, now that his gusto was gone, he could see where it had got him, the reward for just finally giving in to our nature: Crushing, personal guilt. I could certainly see it in him, as well as sympathize with him, as I was personally long accustomed to that particular affliction. Of course, he got to see his wife dragged down with him. I'll give him that, but I was sure glad I got to watch it all.

So, I smiled at him and took another slug of the potent mystery drink, swallowed before casually saying, "I guess things got a little out of hand, huh?"

He was speechless, my conditioning of his mind biting down on misbehaviour, and I reinforced that with a quick moment of eye contact.

"I don't understand quite how all this came to be..." he started. "... But... I know you had something to do with it. I know that you..."

He didn't quite know what he knew, only that if it weren't for me, he and his wife would still be pure, if only topically so.

"Did you enjoy me, Major?"

" ... Yes!" he said, not only admitting to it, but emphasizing the word so there would be no mistaking the pride in having at least managed the one trophy for himself. With a half lustful, half resentful sneer to his mouth, he then asked, "Was it all you dreamed about, Lieutenant?"

"K- kgkkghh!" Alessa choked as the aging gigolo blew his entire load straight down her throat, groaning and pumping her face as though she were a cheap blow-up-doll. She only rolled with it, getting soundly fucked by someone else and already on her way to her next orgasm. It was all her world needed for the time being.

"Oh, much more than I dreamed," I assured him while I watched Alessa's throat back up, copious amounts of cum and saliva splashing out and over herself as the gigolo kept fucking her face. "And I've really enjoyed this little development in our working relationship, but I have to say that I never actually planned this."

"I find that hard to believe," he said as I stepped away from his wife. He followed for a few steps, looking after me with that expression again. The poor guy. He got it, but he just couldn't get it.

"That's not important," I told him.

"No, that's not important," he now understood.

"What's important is that you're both sluts."

"Yes, that's very important," he told me as though he knew better than to have to be told such a thing.

"As you go forward, you will discover that internet porn is a very good way for you two to spend your down time."

"Yes, that's right, it is."

"And, as sluts, you'll need to arrange cozy little swinger parties like this one. Make sure lots and lots of different men get to fuck that beautiful wife of yours, Major."

"Uh- yeah... Lots and lots of different men fucking my... beautiful wife. That's sinful."

"Yeah, well that's the part you have to deal with. I suggest giving her lots of women to play with too, just to keep her evened out. And vodka for the both of you. Always stay just a little buzzed if you can, 'cause that keeps the crushing guilt that you're sure to periodically feel at bay."

"Yes, the crushing guilt!"

"Especially after you have your wife auctioned at the next Funraiser."

"Y- uh, yes... yes, she'll... she'll really bring in a lot of money," he realized, his self-interest taking over in the absence of his will to mentally oppose my dictation. "We'll rent the billboard on Arcola Avenue with the money... We'll be doing The Lord's work."

"I suppose," I sighed, suddenly having had enough of him and walking away.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers