All Comments on 'Secret Sissy - Ch. 01'

by jojustcallme

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You’re killing me !! Lol We need more !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A promising start I can't wait to read more x sissy Lucy

PaddlesPaddles9 months ago

Meh...too short

The title had promise but the quality and quantity of the story is lacking

velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirl9 months ago

Interesting start...looking forward to reading some more please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did not match your description at all, could have been good but sucked. Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF I don't and husband that would stay married to his wife if he wasn't getting some action now and then. What the Purpose of the marriage without sex? There is to much pussy out there to put up with no pussy from your wife. Even if she tricked you in to have a couple kids, there is still other pussy, fuck this bitch. As far as his panty Fetish, he was probably gay to start with so divorce the bitch, Eventually he would be looking for some guys ass to fuck sooner or late..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You obviously enjoyed writing this story..it’s so hot to say or write the word panties isn’t it..it’s hot wearing panties isn’t it baby..what if you get caught though…that’s another hot word actually…caught….actually being caught is so so hot..my wife freaked and called me gay..another hot word..gay..she kept screaming gay..I kept getting harder..my cock pushing against the panties..so so gay..helpless…

JT

jojustcallmejojustcallme9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments..... I have the complete story coming. Please be patient and not too hard on the sissy boi, unless you plan of being hard in the right way. :)

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Nice start to a chapter. But not actually a full chapter.

3*

Robincd1126Robincd11268 months ago

Great first chapter. TY. Also, I love the comment from JT! All of his comments are so true! I got caught by my much younger roommate! (him-23, me 51) He had noticed lipstick stained cigarettes on the back deck and then looked through my bedroom window one weekend and watched me for about an hour. The next weekend he knocked on my bedroom door about 1am, and said "Let me in, I know what you are doing!". He took my V card three times that night. We were together every weekend until he went back to college. Best thing that could have happened to me.

TeriLeighTeriLeigh8 months ago

You go girlfriend! JT and Robin are soooo fight. Wearing panties and bras is so much fun and sexy. Having sex as the girl and in lingerie is so much fun. I love to sissygasm!!!! Keep writing Jo. 💋🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈👍

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

You never know was there a girl watching them ? Setting the bate with putting her panties under the pillow knowing he would find them, The hook was set at that point. Next chapter please love to see we’re you take this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You go Terri!..sissygasms are just totally beyond hot..love the anticipation I feel just before it happens..the straps of the lacy bra digging into me..fondling my ass in satiny panties..so hot to feel it actually happening..sometimes right then I think, what if I get caught?…that thought just sometimes pushes me over…and….mmm..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dry? They will never dry. Destined to be moist and sticky for eternity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Too short. Not enough development to grab interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous