Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't make us wait too long. The way you have built your characters makes me want to jump into your story and become Alex. Gavin is the Dom who on paper seems to be the perfect Dom, I can't wait to find out if it is all a facade or if at least in the context of your story he is the "real thing". I also want to applaud your use of Alex to remind the dominants that the hurt sub is a person by the sheer mention of her name, that was a very powerful statement all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Seeing the underbelly was a nice for a change. Her commitment is too fast and too deep to ring true. To say she was his since before she was born is over the top and ruins the flow. I am enjoying most of the story but you tend to make her over the top as super submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So, torture as an excuse

Really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well I am at a loss, fantastic writing but I'm not sure Alexandria is as ready for this as she thinks she is. I mean I'm certainly not because up until this chapter it was just sex, all be it very intense passionate sex, but still I don't know if the audience is ready for this next step. I will still follow you down this rabbit hole to the end and again, great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

I have a slave that did the same thing Alexandria did. This reminds me of her. Please keep righting.

MsRoseEvansMsRoseEvansabout 9 years ago
Keep going!

Wonderful writing, if a little hurried! It doesn't hurt to keep the audience waiting a little for what they want ;)

SunndannceSunndanncealmost 9 years ago
A+

So far, I've been enjoying the story greatly. True, a bit hurried, but so un-hurried compared to the other stories here. I'm anxious to continue reading.

I think you have a good story line here to publish a novela !

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Cruelty

Royce is evil. (I am reminded of the Royce from 'Twilight '.) In any lifestyle there will be evil people . I am curious as to the hold Royce's father has on Madelyn.

Scarlet615Scarlet615over 8 years ago
Really enjoyable

I have loved this chapter so much. The description of the bad parts linked to the lifestyle and highlighting that some men are not Doms but just people who take advantage of their role abusing women. And the dynamics between the two Doms are really catching. Madelyn forcing Gavin to admit what he feels for Alex is charming. I still think that two days are not enough for someone to make an informed decision on the lifestyle though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this Chapter

I love how, before she made her decision, she was exposed to the extreme bad side of bdsm.. The way the characters develop and most importantly her absolutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
woah there nelly

I'm enjoying this story, but i agree with a few of the earlier comments that it is all too hurried to be believable. Some of Alexandria's words are waaaay over the top, and after two days? Gavin, as perfect as he seems, would be most remiss as a Dom to lose control to his desires/hormones and take her on as his sub so soon. It is part of his responsibility to make sure she fully understands what she's getting into, and two days is simply not enough. I like a 'love at first sight' tale as much as the next gal, but in the world of BDSM, I'm not sure it's quite that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I keep reminding myself this is fantasy

Two days? Gavin is a fantastic Dom, but he would know about sub frenzy. Seeing as he loves her, that would give him more cause to slow down. That aside, he has determined that she is a switch. He is a Dom and is monogamous, so unless his absolutes are just flexible guidelines, or somehow is magically now a switch too, they can't work together. A monogamous partner within an open or poly relationship imbalances things terribly.

Luckily this is fantasy. I keep reminding myself of this and I am quite enjoying the story. I would love to find a Dom half as skilled as Gavin is to play with and learn from.

Raka101Raka101about 2 years ago

Ot has been a pleasure to read. Makes good points of the good and bad of bdsm. Presents questions to think about. Royce's threat was not needed now I have to expect him to get his hands on Beth or Alex and force Gavin to be hero. Many writing comments need to remember this is still fantasy lol. Too much hate without co structure criticism. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous