Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 9 years ago
Love!

I do so love this story!

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114almost 9 years ago

I'm loving this story cant wait for the next part

JRackhamJRackhamalmost 9 years ago

As much as I enjoy this series I felt this chapter was somewhat forced and awkward. I would say this update was like boxed wine, does it get the job done? Yes, is it very good? No. But I still look forward to seeing your next chapter.

JRackhamJRackhamalmost 9 years ago

So will we get to hear anything else about Elizabeth?

CJTCJTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Elizabeth

Yes Elizabeth makes a return but for now it's all about G and A. It seems that the last two updates have been "abrupt" according to readers...was it the length of the stories that made it feel that way or the wiring itself? Something to ponder, I'm trying to balance chapters that aren't too long and getting the story out.

MsRoseEvansMsRoseEvansalmost 9 years ago
Well I loved it ...

Seems you have some unimpressed readers, but I have to say I fully enjoyed Dom Alex. I felt that the last chapter was rushed and didn't hold a great deal of interest to me personally, but I really liked Alex's opportunity to embrace being in control. Don't be discouraged by a few negative comments, I think the ratings speak for themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Abrupt" chapters

I think that what people are referring to is the way you cut the chapters mid scene. It would be better reading if you would finish a scene and then break it off.

Other than that I love this story! Keep up the great work!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Not Disappointed

I don't agree with some of the people that have posted feedback. I think that leaving one waiting on edge for the next part of the story is good. I however am enjoying this story and have not been disappointed in any part, I am a poet and have not tried my hand at doing any poetry or writing in the erotic area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
understanding

I agree that the chapters cut abruptly or so it seems perhaps it's the way Alex is feeling as well n her new life.

nzf3254pnzf3254palmost 9 years ago
Well done

Very much enjoying this series

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

It seems that Alex has learned a lot from her master, enhancing her own natural talents. I wonder how it will affect her relationship with Gavin?

laydeenymphlaydeenymphover 8 years ago

I have loved this series since the beginning. I don't mind the shorter chapters and the "rushing" doesn't really bother me because the story itself is just so good. Easy 5 stars for me and I'm very picky. This chapter had me literally laughing out loud. I loved it! I'm just glad that I'm only about halfway through what you have posted at this point. Please keep up the amazing work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprise!

Holy shit Dom Alex is totally hot

Shadow21GXShadow21GXalmost 8 years ago
Words can't describe!ď

Very hot and very wow. I was captivated the entire time. I could see it all, hear it all, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uh Oh

What now? Will it change the dynamics of their relationship? As much as I enjoyed this chapter I would have loved it if Alex had gone from the Dom scene into a submission pose before Gavin asking if she had pleased him. That would have cemented her desire to only engage her inner Dom at his pleasure. I just don't want anything to jeopardize their new relationship.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I felt that rush of power and I hate controlling people. Amazing. Was Gavin testing her before deciding if he would let her drive the car? Innnnnteresting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous