Secret Tryst at the Love Motel

Story Info
Patsy was a sex toy. But not for her husband.
1.6k words
4.11
8.6k
26
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
962 Followers

Patsy wriggled into her mini-skirt, and slipped on a tight blouse. Her tits jiggled seductively. No bra. No panties. No problem. In the mirror, Patsy smiled at her sexy reflection. Raising her skirt she checked out her furry brown pussy, framed by a garter belt and stockings. Her pink labia dangled out like a cock lure...

"Hell, I could charge for sex. I'm still hot as sin, with bouncy boobs, a soft but tight twat, and my curvy body is pliable as a latex sex-toy."

Patsy yearned to be a sex toy. But not for her husband. As she left she walked past him. "Hubby I'll be home late. I have a... another meeting."

Her asshole husband didn't even look up from his cell phone. "Whatever bitch." Patsy stepped outside, glancing down the block. She wondered how many other bored wives had taboo desires...

***

Work that day was endless hours of hot-pussy yearning. There was a reason for her wickedness... She couldn't wait for her "meeting" at the Love Motel. Soon, her phone buzzed with a text that made her thighs tingle. "Here. Hard. Horny as Fuck!"

Patsy drove away with her pussy gushing, leaving a girl-slick on the front seat. At the seedy motel, she threw the door open. Her eighteen-year-old lover jumped up, gloriously naked, with his cock fully erect and throbbing...

"HI MOMMY!"

"Oh my gawd son." Patsy breathed, her eyes fixed on Luke's fleshy pole. "You're prick gets bigger every time I see it."

"Hurry Mom, come and kiss it."

Patsy couldn't help herself. Her illicit urges were enticed by the sight of her son's boner. She whispered, "Oedipus erection."

Her son blinked. "Eddie who?"

"Never mind boy." Patsy kissed his knob, licking off a salty drop of pre-cum.

"That's it Mommy. Now kiss me." His lips pushed up, touching hers. Patsy hesitated before giving in to a tongue kiss. Mother and son breathed in each other's breath as their tongues entwined in a taboo dance of forbidden lust.

Luke pulled away. "Mom you used to be a stripper, right?"

"That was a long time ago."

"You could be my stripper." Luke laughed. "Strip for me Momma. Take the blouse off and shake your sexy knockers."

"You little pig." Patsy giggled as she undid her blouse. Her puffy tits fell out, full and bouncy, with reddish areolas and hard poking nipples. She wiggled her boobs. "Look son, I'm stripping for you. Do you like it?"

"Hell yes! Now I want to see Mommy's twat." Patsy slipped off her panties, showing her bushy brown pussy trimmed in a vee... an arrow pointing to her fuck-hole.

"Wow." Luke climbed off the bed. "Open your legs Mom." Patsy spread, lifting her legs in the classic cunt pose. Luke's hungry stare made her entire body blush.

"I'm going to lick you, Mom. I'm going to suck your sweet twat. By the time I'm finished you'll beg for cock. My cock!"

Patsy gasped, her body tensing when her son ducked forward and slid his tongue between her pussy flaps. "Oh fuck," she grunted. "You naughty boy ... You're licking Mommy's clitty..."

Patsy clung to him with her legs, his tongue quick and eager, lapping into her pussy. "Ooh don't... you nasty boy!" Patsy squealed and opened her thighs. His tongue found the hard bead of her nubbin, twirling it round and round.

"Ooh stop... Oh my gawd son... that drives me CRAZY!!"

Patsy tried to wiggle away, but Luke held her hips, lapping away at her squirming slit and clit. "Uhh!" With a loud gasp, she yanked her son's head into her cunt— crushing it with her thighs as Luke pulled on her throbbing clit with his teeth.

"Oh fuck!" With a jolt, her pussy spasmed in a spine-wrenching orgasm. Patsy bucked up, twisting her juice-gushing twat into his face. Like a good son Luke kept licking, lapping away at his Mom's love hole until she collapsed. Lifting up, he tongue kissed Patsy, letting her taste her own pussy juices.

"You loved that, didn't you Mom?" Luke lay back with his erection sticking up, stiff and proud. "Mount me Mommy, ride my boner like a cowgirl."

Lifting her leg, Patsy spread her swollen lips for her son's man-sized prick. She pushed down, impaling herself on his shaft. The feel of Luke's manhood took her breath away. He gripped her hips, pulling her pussy onto his shaft...

Patsy wiggled her hot cunt side to side, taking all of Luke's hard, young cock. She humped up and down on his shaft, screwing her son as only a mother can... in the forbidden joy of incest.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good!"

Her son's long erection reached secret places in her cunt. Patsy's juices gushed as she humped harder. "Yes," She squealed, writhing atop her son, flaunting her hot, bubbling cunt. "Fuck your Mommy hard, make it worth the sin!"

Luke thrust into her like a machine, their bodies slap-slapping together. Patsy felt her cunt flesh gripping around his girth. His prick hammered so hard the bed bounced.

"Mom do I fuck you better than dad?"

"Of course you do!" Patsy squealed. "Everyone fucks better than your father."

Patsy felt his cock throb deep inside her cunt. Like a good Mom she knew her son was about to erupt. "Screw me son! Ram that cock into Mommy's hot hole! Fill me with incestuous cum!"

Patsy's face twisted in orgasm as Luke's hot jism flooded her quivering cunt. "Good boy, give Mommy all your cum!!" After the last spurt Patsy collapsed on her son and rolled off. He pulled out his cum-dripping prick and held it to her face.

"Suck it Mom, clean off my cock."

"You dirty bastard." Patsy stared at his slimy shaft and sucked it, tasting sperm mixed with pussy juice. She giggled. "How many other Moms clean off their son's cock?"

"Now son, I have to hurry home before your father gets suspicious." She kissed him and left."

Patsy spent the night dreaming about Luke. And was surprised when she woke up next to her husband. She was surprised again when hubby was horny. "Howard why do you have an erection?"

"You know why." Patsy slipped off her panties and spread her legs. "Howard laughed. "No honey, roll over. I want to fuck your butt."

"Really Howard? It's been years." Hubby grinned and pressed his prick against her puckered anus. She jumped when his cock-knob punched in. "Ouch!" Patsy wiggled her ass to get this over.

"Do it Howard. Fuck my ass quickly, I have a hair appointment."

An hour later Patsy was at the beauty parlor, her asshole throbbing as she sat in the seat. She asked the stylist, "What's the sexiest hairstyle?"

"The shag. It makes you look freshly fucked. Your guy will love it."

"Ha. He only notices the hair between my legs. But I love feeling freshly fucked."

Patsy drove home to find her husband gone and her son in the shower. She joined him and they washed each other's naughty parts. Luke made sure her nipples were squeaky clean.

They dried off. "Mom I'll make you soup for lunch."

"Really son, what kind of soup?"

"Cream of Cock. Your favorite." Patsy giggled and sucked off her son. She was proud of her blowjob skills.

***

Now, every morning Luke wanted to feed her cum for breakfast. He'd corner Patsy in the kitchen. "Mom, I want to fuck your face." Then he'd force her to her knees. Patsy loved getting forced to her knees.

And after work, Luke carried Patsy to his bedroom. She'd suck his fat prick, and then he'd fuck her raw. That became their routine. Suck-Fuck-Repeat. Screwing her son was more than fun. It was a necessity.

At night Patsy made dinner and sat next to her husband, with her son's sperm still fresh in her cunt.

On weekends, they'd screw all morning when Howard was golfing with his buddies. Luke was always in full-tilt, fuck-mommy mode... Her twat got more action than a nympho's vibrator.

But soon Luke wanted to fuck Patsy even when his father was home. After dinner, he chased her around the kitchen while Howard watched TV in the living room. "Stop it son!"

One evening Patsy was at the sink. Luke came up and fingered her pussy. As usual, Howard was watching Fox News and yelling at the TV. It seemed safe enough, and Patsy was horny as sin. She let Luke hike her dress up and rub his cock against her pussy crack.

They'd done doggie-style many times. So Patsy bent over for her horny son. "Just a quickie!"

He laughed. "Slam, bam, thank-you Ma'am!" Luke plowed his cock into her doggie-style and humped away. His hands reached around, squeezing her bouncy boobs.

"Oh my god, your dick feels so good!" Luke fingered her pussy, tickling her love button. "Ooh, yes!" Patsy's head flew up in front of the window—And that's when she saw it— Howard watching them fuck!

"Holy Shit-Balls!" Patsy froze, bent over the sink, her dress up and Luke's dick in her cunt, still fucking. Patsy heard her son panting hard, with his prick slamming in and out. Then the naughty boy pulled out and shoved his boner up her butt!!

"OUCH! STOP IT!" She hissed. "No assfucking in front of your father!" But Luke pulled on her hair and kept slamming his dick up her asshole. Patsy groaned as his balls erupted. Gobs of spewing cum filled her anal canal and dripped down her thighs. Dammit.

Patsy looked up at her red-faced husband. He turned, slammed the door and left.

***

That night Howard packed up his shit and drove away. Watching him leave, Patsy was thrilled to tears and so was her wet twat.

"Don't worry Mom, I'll take over dad's duties: Fixing the cars, mowing the lawn, and screwing your brains out daily."

"Thank you son. Your father used to fuck my ass twice a week. Can you do that?"

"Of course Mommy. Twice a week just like clock-work...I mean cock-work."

KimKim5
KimKim5
962 Followers