Secret Vegas Sex-Fighting Ch. 02

Story Info
Erotic MvM wrestling 2 of 5.
3.7k words
4.63
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anybody had told me that I would standing in a luxurious hotel suite in Las Vegas tonight I wouldn't have believed them. If they had told me I would be there to watch two hot men have a sexfight in front of a small crowd I would have said they were crazy. And if they had said I would be standing in a room full of naked men having a drink I would have had them committed to an insane asylum.

Yet, there I was ... in a luxurious hotel suite with a drink in my hand chatting it up with my friend Jack and a naked eighty year old -- all three of us naked. The eighty year old went by the name "Mr. Armbar" but his real name was George. "I hate that code name I got," he told us as he sipped his whiskey, making a point of bending his arm to show off his impressive bicep as he did.

"You're new," George said to me "so let me give you a little advice. Don't let our host know what turns you on the most. Once he finds out he uses it against you. For example, he knows I have a thing for Asian guys so I knew I was in trouble when I saw that one guy come out. And that whole act with that fake accent of his ... I'd say it was 'cheating' except that I enjoy it too much!"

He laughed as I asked "so, he plans things in the first match to make you guys lose?"

"Are you joking? There wasn't a thing those boys did in that match that wasn't planned ahead of time. Everything they did turned on somebody in this room ... except you. We don't know what turns you on ... yet." George stared at me hungrily as he sipped more of his whiskey.

Our host stepped in between Jack and myself and put his arms around us. "Gentlemen, it's time to begin the second round. I've put our names in a bowl and somebody will draw them to see which two go first."

"Wait," I said unable to hide my nervousness "what are those two going to be doing?"

"Sorry," our host smiled "I keep forgetting this is your first time! The next round is nothing to worry about. I call it the 'competitive make out' round."

I looked at Jack who smirked at me. "I lied when I said a friend couldn't make it and asked if I wanted to go ... I've been coming to this thing for a while. I gave him the idea for this next round."

"How does it work?" I asked.

"Very simple." Our host explained. "We draw two names and those two men lie on the bed next to each other and make-out ... and the first man to cum loses. There's no wrestling but there are rules. You're not allowed to move away from the other man and you can't do anything to try to hide your erogenous zones -- they must remain vulnerable the whole match. You can do anything you want to try to make your opponent climax so long as it's sexual. You get five minutes and then another two names are drawn."

"But, I might never get on the mat if my name isn't picked?" I was puzzled by this since it didn't seem like a very fair "contest." Our host shrugged and said "sure, but that might be to your advantage as the man who cums first in this round doesn't move on to the next round -- and the chance to win the money!"

"Mr. Backbreaker gets to draw names tonight," he said as the dark haired, hulking "Backbreaker" went over to a brandy snifter on the bar with the slips of paper "and Mr. Surfboard will keep time."

Backbreaker pulled out a slip of paper and read it aloud. "Mr. Pinfall."

I hadn't heard that name so I presumed this was our host's pseudonym. Backbreaker reached in again and pulled out the next slip and when I heard my "handle" our host turned and purred "wonderful ... I was hoping for the opportunity to try to find out what makes you quiver."

We finished our drinks and went back into the bedroom. The other men took their seats around us as Mr. Pinfall crawled onto the bed and stretched out, resting his head on his arm and patting the mattress next to him. "Come and join me, Mr. Nelson ... we need to get our 'battle' started."

I'll admit that I was nervous -- I wasn't sure about "making out" with some stranger in front of our crowd of strangers. On the other hand, I was incredibly aroused by the idea and my cock was making everyone aware of this. I got on my knees and sprawled out on the bed next to him. We turned to face each other as Surfboard picked up the iPad, sat down, fumbled with the display and then said "ready ... set ... GO!"

Pinfall moved into my quickly and pressed his lips into mine. His tongue slid into my mouth before I could even think to keep my mouth closed and I felt his hands wrap around me, down my back to my ass and then on my hips. I moaned loudly before I remembered that this was supposed to be a "fight" and began to kiss him back and put my arms on his nipples and massaged them.

The men sitting around us were more vocal during this round than in the first -- possibly because they all knew this round hadn't been rehearsed. As we started to kiss and pulled close to each other the men moaned their appreciation and one of them said "you can make the new guy cum!" Pinfall rolled me onto my back and released his liplock to move his lips down to my nipples -- taking one in his mouth and sucking and licking it. I held onto him as he sucked on my nipple and I moaned loudly -- much to the delight of the men sitting around us.

I lie there looking up at the ceiling with all manner of thoughts running through my head which were in no way going to help me win this "fight." I wondered how long I had remaining in the five minutes and would I be picked again and need to go through this with Pinfall or maybe Jack or ... I moaned and put my hands on Pinfall's shoulders and tried to pry him off my nipple but he wasn't moving and I the sensation of him gently sucking and licking my nipple were shooting directly to my already rock hard cock.

He moved off my nipple, grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms at my sides as he knelt between my legs and swallowed my cock in his mouth. As if it were in slow motion (and maybe it was) I watched him look me in the eyes, lean over as he opened his mouth and slide his mouth down the length of my shaft. The entire room burst into a loud cheer as he did this. One man shouted "you got him now, Pinfall! Nobody escapes from your blowjob hold!"

I believed this man was correct -- I had no way of getting out of this and as his warm mouth slid up and down the length of my shaft I realized how much trouble I was in. He would stop and concentrate his lips on my cockhead, his tongue gently licking my piss slit, before he would swallow my cock and begin to slide up and down on it.

I turned to the side and could see every man had his hand around his cock and was stroking it. The two who had engaged in the cockfight were busy stroking each other as they kissed, stopping their kissing only long enough to glance at what Pinfall was doing to me in the center of the mat. I saw Jack staring at me -- almost looking sorry for me -- as he sat staring at what was going on. He was the only man in the room not jacking himself since he might be required to step "into the ring" when ...

"TIME!" Surfboard yelled and Pinfall slowly moved his lips up and off of my cock. He made a very audible slurping noise as he did this which I'm sure was intentional. He moved to the edge of the bed while I remained in the center, on my back, trying to catch my breath. Backbreaker reached into the snifter and pulled out a sheet of paper. I silently prayed he didn't say "Nelson."

"Nelson!" he said and some of the men laughed, knowing that Pinfall had probably gotten me close to cumming and whoever "battled" me next should have no trouble finishing me off if I didn't do something to retaliate. Backbreaker pulled out another sheet of paper and read "Pinfall." The crowd cheered their appreciate -- knowing we were probably going to pick up where we left off. I rolled onto my side, trying to get to my knees, as I heard Mr. Surfboard say "ready ... set ... go!"

I wasn't "ready" ... not by a long shot. But Pinfall was more than ready as he moved up alongside me, rolling me onto my back again and quickly sliding his mouth down on my hard cock, sucking it harder and faster this time. The room burst into a round of cheers and applause as he grabbed my left wrist and pinned it alongside my body but before he could grab my right arm I moved it out of his reach. I had no idea what I was going to do with only one arm free but I figured it was better than being completely incapacitated.

Pinfall didn't seem concerned that I had an arm free and used his free hand to hold the base of my cock as he sucked it up and down. The men surrounding us were moaning their appreciation of what they were witnessing. I knew I had to do something but I wasn't allow to "wrestle" my way out of this. I leaned on my free arm and sat up, which didn't stop Pinfall, but did put me closer to his body. I rubbed my free hand through his hair and down his back. He moaned as I did this so I thought I might have a chance if I could get him "distracted."

I continued to massage his back before I reached under him and found his nipple and began to gently massage it. As my hand moved towards his chest I heard one of the men quietly say "uh-oh" and I didn't understand why until I got a hold of Pinfall's tit. Apparently, his nipples are quite vulnerable and the moment I grabbed onto it his body shuddered and he moaned loudly. It was enough for him to lose his focus on what his mouth was doing and he loosened his grip of my other arm enough for me to free my wrist. I brought my hand up and was able to gently slide his head clear of my groin and pushed him onto his back.

I straddled his belly and both my hands went to his nipples as he writhed and moaned loudly, his back arching off the mattress. He threw his hands up over his head as he began to whimper -- clenching his lips closed so I wouldn't know how excited he was getting. I had no idea how much time I had left but I knew I was enjoying being in control of him finally and then men in the room were silent, perhaps impressed that I had turned the match around or simply impressed at how quickly I had discovered one of Pinfall's weaknesses.

I slid my hips down until my ass hit Pinfall's rock hard cock and I maneuvered my cheeks on either side of it. "Oh, no" he whispered, shaking his head as I began to slide my ass up and down -- rubbing his cock alongside my crack.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried out much louder "please tell me I don't have much longer in this round?!" I held him down, working his tits while my ass rubbed his cock up and down. "How much time?!" he screamed.

"One minute left!" Surfboard said. It was long enough for me. I moved myself up into a squatting position over him, brought my hand down to his cock and held it so that I could aim it for my hole. "No!" he cried out in desperation. "Please... don't do that?!"

I was incredibly turned on by the genuine tone of fear in his voice and I ignored him as I slid his head into my hole and loosened myself up so that I could slide myself down on his impressive rod. He stared at me in disbelief as I slid my ass down on his cock, my hands back to his nipples as I slowly began to ride him up and down.

"Cum inside me" I cooed to him. He looked at me oddly -- I didn't know what the look was conveying. It was as if he were amazed and afraid at the same time. "No! No, no, no, no!" he sputtered as he shook his head violently left and right as I continued to force him to fuck my hole good. "Shit ... I'm going to cum!" he finally screamed, looking down between my legs as his cock slid in and out of my hole. "Please stop or I'm going to ... going to cum!!"

"I thought that was the idea?" I growled as my ass steadily slid up and down on his pole. I knew this was a risky "hold" for me since having his cock up inside me, especially a cock as impressive as the one Mr. Pinfall had, could easily make me cum. But I was keeping my mind focused on winning the match now and my excitement -- albeit prevalent -- was taking second-place to my wanting to defeat this man.

"TIME!" yelled Mr. Surfboard as if he had been trying to speed up time to somehow assist our host. Even though I didn't want to I was going to obey the rules and stopped riding Pinfall. I brought my ass up and off of his cock as slow and deliberately as he had done with mine. We both looked down at his cock and I expected to see him start shooting but he didn't. He was gasping -- visibly excited and close -- and was trying to calm himself down somehow.

The room was silent. No cheering. No stroking. The men were all staring at the two of us as we rolled to opposite sides of the mattress.

After a moment Mr. Backbreaker pulled a slip of paper from the snifter and read "Pinfall." I don't think Pinfall heard him ... he simply stared at his cock, silently praying that the excitement I had inflicted would not push him to climax. He didn't dare touch it as I'm sure the slightest action to it would bring him to the point of no return.

Backbreaker pulled out another sheet of paper and read "Spladle." I stood up and stepped off the mattress as Jack stepped up next to me me. He stopped and whispered in my ear "we've never seen anybody do that ... nobody has gotten our host as close as you did. Congratulations, you have these boys very impressed."

I smiled a bit as I moved to an empty chair and Jack moved onto the mattress to continue this "fight" with Pinfall. He crawled onto his side but Pinfall was turned away from him. You could tell that he was trembling.

Surfboard cleared his throat and said the three words Pinfall did not want to hear. On "go" Jack reached out and rolled Pinfall towards him. He pressed his lips into Pinfall's -- his tongue driving into his foe's mouth -- and he wrapped one arm behind Pinfall's head. His other hand snapped around Pinfall's cock like a rattlesnake strike and he began to pump it hard and steady.

Pinfall clenched his fists and arched his back. The fight would be over soon and both men knew it. Pinfall pulled his head away from Jack, his breathing fast and steady as he watched Jack's hand stroking his cock faster and faster he lost focus and was no longer in the fight. There was no way he could survive for five minutes like this, and a few moments later Pinfall closed his eyes and howled in frustration as his cock began to spew onto his stomach.

"No! Damn it! No!" he yelled in frustration as his cock shot an impressive load onto his abdomen. He threw his head back into the mattress and began to calm down as Jack casually stood up and walked off the mattress and came right up to my face.

"It's been a while since our host lost the second round" Jack told me, smiling. "He's going to lose fifty grand tonight no matter what ... good thing he can more than afford it!"

"Shit," I whispered. "Is he upset with me?"

"Sure!" Jack said laughing. "He hates to lose! But he's also very impressed with any man who can make him lose!" The eighty year old George came over and patted us both on the back.

"If I didn't know better," he said "I'd have thought you two planned it this way so you could finish our host off and fight each other for the last round. But knowing how big a knucklehead that 'Backbreaker' is I knew he'd never be able to draw the names and make it work this way without it looking as if he was cheating!"

"Who are you calling a 'knucklehead'?" said Mr. Backbreaker, walking over to the three of us. George, unfazed, turned and faced the taller, younger man and said "I didn't think you were so stupid that I needed to repeat things!"

"Why don't we go in the other bedroom and let me show you how 'stupid' I am!" The two men glared at each other as our host, Mr. Pinfall, stepped over to them.

"Gentlemen, please! There'll be no private wrestling in this suite tonight! You know the deal ... if you two want to fight you can either take it back to your hotel when we're finished here or you can settle it here in front of us ... maybe after the next break and before these two boys go at it for the main event?"

"I'm fine with doing it here," said Backbreaker "but I'm not sure if grandpa here is up for it?"

George poked Backbreaker in the chest and said "you'll wish you had more than a few minutes to prepare for the ass-kicking I'm about to give you!'

Mr. Pinfall stepped in between them now and said "fine, you two will fight after our next break. What are your rules going to be?"

"None of this crap with kissing and fucking and all that sex-fighting stuff," Mr. Backbreaker said glaring at George. "I've put up with this old man and his mouth long enough. I want a straight out submission match. Loser is the man who gives up!"

Our host turned to George who said "fine! I'll have no problem making this big motherfucker submit."

"Then it's settled" said our host as one of the guests handed him a wet towel and he wiped off his belly and he turned to the others. "It seems we have an added attraction tonight, gentlemen! A nude submission match between Mr. Backbreaker and Mr. Armbar! But first, I need a drink!"

Our host walked over to me, almost nose to nose, and whispered "I haven't been beaten in a while and certainly not in such an deviously inventive way. Perhaps after everyone leaves you might stick around and we'll see if we can't practice that 'hold' you used on me?" He didn't wait for an answer, simply turned and went to the living room followed by the other men.

Jack walked over to me and put an arm around me "so, the final round will be between you and me now" he said grinning. "I knew you were good but I had no idea you would get this far." I turned to him on this, wondering if he was realized he was insulting me. "How about we make a deal," he continued "after I win the match I'll split the money with you?"

"What makes you think you're going to win?" I asked him sincerely. He laughed and said "buddy, I know all your weak spots from all of our cyber fights."

"And I know all of yours" I retorted.

"Sure, but I'm not going to allow you to use any of them on me. You may be great when it comes to making-out, and you have a few lucky breaks when we cyber, but I'm going to kick your ass when we fight for real!"

I glared at him angrily and my cock started to grow hard as I turned to him and said "we'll just see about that when we get to the mattress." I turned around and went into the living room, fetched myself a drink and walked over to George.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Nervous? About wrestling that Neanderthal?!" George laughed and sipped his whiskey. "I may be old, kid ... but I work out every day, I'm in excellent shape and I can be twisted and bent in plenty of positions without wanting to give up! Plus, I've been around the block more than once. I know ways to hurt a man that you 'children' have never thought of! Backbreaker is the one who needs to be nervous ... not me."

I looked over at Backbreaker and thought how nervous I would be if I had to wrestle him. He was over six foot tall and muscular. He did have a belly but it added to the sense of rugged, lumberjack quality about him. He was chatting with two other men and kept glaring at George. I knew their fight wasn't going to be rehearsed and I wondered if George really knew what he was getting himself into.

But, as had happened earlier, I would need to wait until after the break to find out.