Secret Vegas Sex-Fighting Ch. 03

Story Info
Erotic MvM wrestling 3 of 5.
2.9k words
4.36
2.7k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved back into the bedroom and took our seats around the bed as George and the man known as "Mr. Backbreaker" stepped up onto the mattress and prepared to square off. Jack sat down next to me, smiling in anticipation of what we would be doing after this "extra" match was finished.

Our host, Mr. Pinfall, stepped to the center of the mattress and addressed the rest of us. "Gentlemen, for your pleasure we have an impromptu added match this evening! A grudge match, if you will, between Mr. Armbar and Mr. Backbreaker. Submission only will determine the winner. Are you gentlemen ready?" he asked as he looked at George.

"Ready and willing to kick his ass," George said. Our host turned to Backbreaker who scoffed "those other two shouldn't get too comfortable ... this won't take me long and they can start their fuck fight in a few minutes!"

The men around the mattress grumbled and laughed as our host stepped off the mattress and sat down and said "you may begin!"

The two men lunged into action and began to circle each other on the mattress, looking for an opportunity to strike. Backbreaker was taller and more imposing than his opponent, but you could see the muscles in George's body as he crouched and circled the mattress. "I'm not going easy on you old man," Backbreaker growled. George smiled and extended his middle finger at the larger, younger man and said "you're about to experience a world of hurt, punk!"

The two men moved into each other and locked up -- collar and elbow -- and continued to maneuver around the mattress until Backbreaker broke his arms free from George and wrapped them around the older man's waist. He clamped them tightly around George as he squeezed and lifted the older man off his feet, leaning his own body back so that George was now "resting" on his chest as he was crushed in the younger man's bearhug!

"FUCK! NO!" screamed George as he squirmed in his younger foe's bearhug. Backbreaker jerked the older man up and down in his arms before he started to walk around the mattress with him held up in his arms, writhing. George held onto Backbreaker's shoulder but it offered him little relief from the hold. George's breathing was labored and he was slowly weakening as he wasn't allowed to take a deep breath, his body getting more limp as Backbreaker squeezed him.

Backbreaker held George like this for a long while, giving everyone around the mattress every angle they could hope for as he paraded around the edge of the bed with George in his arms. When they returned to the center of the mattress Backbreaker opened his arms and let George drop to his feet. Caught off balance the older man fell onto his back, writhing and moaning.

"Get to your feet, grandpa! I only let you go because I want to give these boys something interesting ... I don't want to finish you off too quickly!" George glared at his opponent and slowly got to his feet. The two men locked up at the center of the bed again ...

... and George surprised everyone, including Backbreaker, by bringing his knee up and driving it deep into his opponent's abdomen. The larger man doubled over, the wind knocked out of him, and then George quickly brought both of his forearms together and slammed them down hard on Backbreaker's back ... sending him to his knees.

George moved in behind his opponent and straddled his back, locking his hands around Backbreaker's chin and pulled back while bending Backbreaker's spine with his groin. "Maybe I'll make you live up to the name 'Backbreaker' tonight?! They might have to call you 'Back-broken!'" George chuckled with delight as his opponent slapped at George's arms and he grimaced and moaned in agony.

George moved his knee into Backbreaker's spine and continued to pull back on his opponent's chin. "Give up?!" he growled but Backbreaker tried to shake his head "no" but was held so tightly that it wasn't clear. He sputtered the word "no" as he desperately tugged at George's hands.

With speed like I've never seen before George released Backbreaker's chin but before the larger man had a chance to get away George had snapped his foe's wrists and was yanking the younger man's arms backwards, stretching them back as he continued to push forward with his knee. Backbreaker cried out and looked at the men staring at him -- frustrated and embarrassed at how quickly this 'old man' had put him in such a painful position.

"Ow! OW! Damn it you ... you fucking old man ... you're going to pay for this when I escape!" Backbreaker growled as his face contorted into a mask of pain. George laughed a bit and said "you think I'm going to let you take control of this match, you little bitch?" With that he brought his foot up into his man's back and was now stretching the younger man's arms for all they were worth. Backbreaker gasped silently, his eyes widened, before he began to scream at the pain he was in.

"Ready to give up now?" George said but Backbreaker turned his head slightly and muttered "not to you, you asshole!"

George was unaffected by the insult and simply dropped the arms, letting the larger man drop to all fours before rolling to his side, moaning at the ache in his back and limbs.

Backbreaker made the mistake of rolling on his back as he rubbed his arms, allowing George to drop to his knees in between the larger man's legs. "All this submission wrestling has turned you on, I see?" George said as he looked down at Backbreaker's swollen cock. The younger man glanced down at his groin -- unconcerned about the fact that his opponent was staring at it intently. It was a mistake he would surely never make again.

George wrapped his left hand around the base of Backbreaker's thick cock, his right hand wrapped around the head, and he began to twist his hands in opposite directions. It was like that old "burn" you would do to your friend's arm in grade school -- only much, much worse on your cock. Backbreaker started to feel the intense heat George was inflicting and leaned up on his knees, staring down at the older man who was now trying to start a fire with Backbreaker's most prized possession.

"What ... what the fuck are you doing to me you pervert?!" Backbreaker screamed at him.

"Going for a submission hold, dumb-ass!" George smiled as he rubbed his man's cock faster and faster. Backbreaker leaned back onto the mat and threw his hands over his eyes as George's pace got faster and faster as every man in the room watched intently.

Suddenly, and too quickly for me, Backbreaker managed to bring his right foot up, brace it against George's face and push the older man backwards. There was obviously a lot of strength behind these strong, sinewy legs and George flew off the mat and onto the carpet.

Backbreaker staggered to his feet, holding his reddened cock in his hand and staring at it in disbelief. "You fucking psycho!" he growled as he stepped off the bed. "You're going to pay for that!" He grabbed George and lifted him up in the air, high above his head, and as the men surround the mattress stared in awe he threw the eighty year old onto his back in the middle of the bed. George bounced once before landing flat on his back -- the fight knocked out of him.

Backbreaker moved in and grabbed George's head, moving him into a sitting position. He stood behind George and draped his legs across the older man's shoulders, his feet planted between George's thighs and George head jammed into Backbreaker's groin. George's hands slapped helplessly at the air -- apparently knowing what he was being set-up for -- and before he could do anything the larger, younger man was falling backwards onto his back, pulling George with him. As he did this he hooked his feet beneath George's knees and soon George was being neck-cranked with his legs wide open. Backbreaker slid his legs forward so that his legs were now securely hooked over George's spread open legs.

The older man gnashed his teeth and whimpered and desperately struggled to escape. He slapped his palms into the mattress as Backbreaker shouted "no escape from this, old man! Time for you to give up!" George shook his head and muttered "never! NEVER!" and his younger opponent responded by spreading his own legs wider so that George's trapped legs were bent and spread even father.

"Oh, no! NO!" George screamed, pounding on the mattress more frantically now. Backbreaker smiled and nodded, confident that the match would soon be over. George cried out helplessly, his legs stretched to their limits and his head being forced down into his chest.

"Listen carefully, old fool!" Backbreaker growled. "Submit now or you're leaving here on a stretcher!"

George shook his head again and one of the men sitting around the bed said "Come on, man ... let him go!"

"NO!" Backbreaker spat back at the spectator and leaned back a bit father, stretching George's ass up off the mattress. George's face was turning bright red "oh, God! My back! My legs!"

After what must have felt like hours for George, Backbreaker realized that the old man was not giving up and he unhooked his legs and allowed George's legs to fall to the mat. George sighed with great relief but it was only momentary as Backbreaker clamped his legs around George's middle, locked his ankles together, and began to squeeze.

George grabbed onto Backbreaker's legs but it didn't do any good. The younger man's legs were like a bear trap and George was caught in it. He would tighten the hold which would make George's entire body tense and cause the eighty year old to gasp for air, then the legs would release a bit and George would cry out in frustration and pain.

Backbreaker sat up, pushing George back into a sitting position, his legs still wrapped around his older opponent. Then he leaned back, pulling George backwards until he was lying on top of Backbreaker, and then sat up quickly -- driving George's ass into the mattress. "OW!" George screamed as his tail bone hit the mattress. Backbreaker repeated this maneuver several times until George's head was bobbing, his eyes half closed in a delirious state.

I suppose Backbreaker felt if he couldn't get a submission he could win the match if George could no longer fight, so he wrapped his arms around George's head in a sleeper and clamped it on tight. George gasped but Backbreaker wasn't allowing him much air and the old man knew he was in trouble now. "Go to sleep, old-timer" Backbreaker whispered in George's ear.

It seemed as if the end was near for George until he did something nobody, especially not Backbreaker, expected him to do. His right hand went to Backbreaker's left knee, his fingers clamping down around the knee cap and digging into the muscle so that you could barely see George's fingernails anymore. The moment he did this Backbreaker shrieked and tried to pull his left leg away which is exactly what George wanted him to do. As the scissors hold loosened George raised his hips and slammed his backside down into Backbreaker's cock and balls.

The younger man howled and his entire body trembled after this happened. George did it again and the sleeper hold was released. Without wasting this opportunity George slipped away from Backbreaker and onto his knees near the foot of the bed while his young opponent cupped his package and rolled onto his stomach.

But George wasn't giving the younger man a chance to recover. He crawled across Backbreaker's lower back, scissoring one of the larger man's legs while he wrapped his arms around the other and begin to lean backwards, rolling the stunned Backbreaker with him. By the time Backbreaker knew what he was being set up for it was too late and he screamed "no! Oh, fuck! NO!" as George rolled on his back and stretched Backbreaker's legs wide open.

The larger man howled and looked down at his groin as it was stretched to the breaking point but George wasn't letting go. He stretched these muscular legs wide as his younger opponent slapped his hands on the mattress in vain and howled in agony.

"Give up?" George commanded. The younger man, every bit as stubborn as his foe had been, shook his head "no. George eventually grew tired of this hold and unsecured it, allowing Backbreaker to roll to one side of the mat. As he did George looked at Jack and me and smiled as he said "you damn kids ... not an ounce of common sense in any of you!"

By this point three men sitting around the bed had already stroked themselves to climax a second time while two other men were breathing hard and obviously close. Jack and I, who still had our own fight to battle after this, were the only men not playing with themselves -- and watching the naked men in action on the bed but not touching myself was killing me and frustrating the hell out of my cock!

George stood up and walked over casually to his opponent and grabbed him by the hair, dragging him to the center of the mattress and positioning him on his back. He knelt down, grabbed the larger man's legs and folded them Indian style and planted his knee at the center before he grabbed the younger man's knees and began to stretch the legs open. It was agony on Backbreaker's ankles and knees and he was making everyone in the room aware of how much pain he as in as he flapped his arms, slamming his fists into the mattress, screaming in agony.

"Give up now?" asked George casually and for a moment it looked as if Backbreaker was about to, but instead he held his breath, threw hands up to either side of his head and screamed an unconvincing "n-n-n-o!!" George smiled and moved his hands over to Backbreaker's left knee, "examining" it with his fingers as calmly as a doctor performing a physical. Backbreaker held his arms over his head to keep his screams muffled but when George found the sweet spot he was looking for and dug his fingers into Backbreaker's knee the larger man leaned up on his elbows and screamed a high-pitched, almost soprano scream of pain.

"Ready to give up?" George asked him again. Backbreaker hesitated longer this time but clenched his lips shut and shook his head "no."

"You assholes think you're so tough ... not smart enough to know when you've had enough!" George stood up and allowed Backbreaker to unfold his legs. His hands went to his knee and held it as he writhed in the center of the mat.

George went to the side of the bed and put his hands on his hips. "Come on, junior ... you said this wasn't going to take long! Let's see you do something!" Backbreaker moved to his knees and winced in pain. When he tried to get to his feet his left knee buckled and he went to the mattress again.

"Oh, you big fucking pussy" George said, frustrated and nearing exhaustion. He walked over and stretched out Backbreaker's right leg and before he or anybody in the room could comprehend just how sadistic he truly could be George had his opponent wrapped up in a perfect figure four leg-lock, Backbreaker's right leg bent and pushing down with excruciating pressure on his already hurting left knee.

"My knee! My fucking knee! No, man! It's going to break! Please?!" Backbreaker was rolling back and forth on the mattress, his fists clenched and desperately reaching out as if there would be a rope or a tag-team partner that might help him escape from this ... but there was no escape. George calmly looked at him and said "the words I need to hear are 'I submit, sir!"

Backbreaker began to nod his head and screamed "I submit! I submit!!" George grinned and said "you didn't say 'sir'!" Backbreaker screamed "SIR! SIR! PLEASE, SIR!!" and George smiled and released the hold. He stood up, his body glistening with sweat as Backbreaker rolled to the edge of the bed, his knee useless for probably the next hour -- if not longer.

"See, boys? Every now and then it takes one of us 'old men' to teach you a lesson in respect!" George smiled as he was handed a towel and moved off the bed. Backbreaker tried to stand up but collapsed onto the mattress, holding his knee. Two men got up from their chairs and helped him stand and carried him as he limped towards his chair.

George finished wiping himself down and walked up to me, his cock at my eye level and fully erect. After staring at his impressive tool a moment too long I looked up at him and said "is he going to be okay?"

George smiled and leaned down so he could whisper in my ear "if I wanted to break his leg, he would be on his way to the hospital now." Then he surprised me by kissing me gently on the cheek and moving off to the living room for our last "break" before Jack and I hit the mattress for the "championship" sex-fight we were going to have.