Secret Vegas Sex-Fighting Ch. 04

Story Info
Erotic MvM wrestling 4 of 5
2.3k words
4.47
2.3k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have a drink during this break. We all went into the living room while one man (I don't remember what his "handle" was) checked Backbreaker's knee. It wasn't injured but a bag of ice was requested and now Backbreaker was sitting alone in the bedroom, looking miserable. I think if he could have walked on his left leg he would have left in embarrassment but since it hurt too much to stand he would stay for the last match and then try to leave quietly.

The man who had been looking at Backbreaker's knee joined us in the living room and said "his knee will be fine." George shrugged and sipped his drink, not the slightest bit concerned that he might have done more damage. "He wanted a submission fight and I got him to submit," George said defending himself, although nobody had accused him of doing anything wrong.

Pinfall approached me and asked if I wanted a drink. I shook my head and he smiled and asked if I was nervous. I was honest and told him I was but he squeezed my shoulder gently and told me I would do fine before he walked towards the bar to get a refill of his drink. I followed him with my eyes as he walked away and saw George glaring at him before he walked up to me.

"You know he only wants to fuck you," George told me matter-of-fact. "So?" I asked, wondering why it was any of his concern.

"Because I want to fuck you" George said, just as matter-of-fact as his first statement. I suddenly wanted a drink but knew it would give George the wrong idea if I walked away now. "You could both fuck me," I said half-jokingly but he leaned in to say "you forget that tonight is all about competition ... I don't want to just fuck you without some kind of challenge first."

"I'm not a prize," I said thinking now would be a perfect time to fetch myself a drink. George said "would it be any different than what you did earlier ... or what you're going to go in there and do in a few minutes?"

He was correct ... I just didn't want to admit that he was.

He moved even closer and said "you would enjoy fucking either one of us ... right?"

I didn't like the implication that I was a whore but he was right - I would sleep with either of them. I would have preferred if this were more than some porn-video "foreplay" the way George was making it out to be. "I'm not that easy," was all I could figure out to say.

George snickered and said "wouldn't you love having two men fight for a chance to spend the night with you?" I thought about it a moment. It was flattering, I just wasn't sure that our host would be into it. As if he could read my mind (more likely he read my stiff cock as it throbbed in tune with my heartbeat) because he said "let me go ask him." Before I was able to object George was over by our host and the two began conversing, each of them taking turns to look at me ... hungrily.

Pinfall came over to me and asked me if I was certain about this and I nodded -- trying to be as convincing as I could that I wasn't having dozens of second-thoughts. Our host turned to the crowd and said "gentlemen, may I have your attention for a moment? Mr. Armbar has challenged me to a battle for a very valuable prize! If none of you object he and I would like to have our fight right now and then proceed into the bedroom for our main event.

The men agreed that they were fine with this. Jack came over to me, put his hand around my shoulders and said "don't keep my friend here waiting too long ... he's already worried because he knows I'm goin to win!"

I stepped away from him and said "we don't know anything until we get onto the mat!" Some men made a soft "oooo" sound at my defiance, which I won't deny enjoying. Jack continued to smile as I walked towards the bar to get myself a refill as some of the men assisted Pinfall in clearing a space in the center of the living room by moving a coffee table against a wall. We all stood around the Persian rug that was left on the floor while Pinfall and George moved to the center of the carpet.

"Mr. Armbar and myself have agreed on a cockfight ... the winner will be the first man to cum or submit. Our hands are not allowed to be used on any part of the body. Also, we are not allowed to pull away from the other man -- we must stay together unless one of us has the advantage and is going for a maneuver. If either one of us cheats the contest is over and the other fighter wins."

The man who had been attending to Backbreaker said "are you sure you two want to do this on a Persian rug?" Pinfall smirked and said "if this were a real one, I'd be concerned ... but this isn't my first time in this suite so I know this is fake."

There was a round of laughter from some of the men as our host and George squared off in the center of the rug. The two men were built the same and their cocks were both hard, thick and around the same length. Both were thin and lean and well defined. I'm sure George was aching from the rough match he had just had but he wasn't showing it.

The men put their arms behind their back and widened their legs, both staring down at their weapons as they took a step closer to each other. Pinfall made the first move by swinging his hips to the right and then swinging his cock back towards the left, smacking it against the side of George's cock.

"Ow!" said George, laughing a bit. "That thing's like a baseball bat!" He turned his own hips to the right and swung his cock back against Pinfall's, causing Pinfall to stagger back a bit. Both men glared at each other, smiling at the promise of the evenly matched cockfight they were about to have, as much as the men in the room were anticipating watching it.

It wasn't long before the two men were slapping their hard cocks rapidly against the other. They grunted and moaned as their cocks fought, neither man letting the other man get the upper hand.

But George really wanted to win and he suddenly stopped slapping his cock against Pinfall's rod and moved his cock underneath his opponent's shaft and drove his big cockhead into Pinfall's balls. Pinfall closed his eyes and rolled his head back as George began to stab his cockhead into Pinfall's balls.

Pinfall widened his legs dropped his forehead onto George's shoulder as George rhythmically stabbed his cock into Pinfall's nuts several times until he pulled back and stared at our host -- trembling and moaning.

"Give up?" George asked. Pinfall shook his head "no" and George moved back in -- this time slapping his cock down on Pinfall's cock, slapping it down like a hammer driving in a nail.

It looked as if Pinfall was going to be defeated when he suddenly bent his knees and brought his cock up from underneath George's and was able to "pin" it against George's belly. He quickly began to rub his cock up and down the underside of George's cock and made the older man moan loudly.

"Oh, you clever fuck! Ohhh!" George moaned loudly at the pleasure Pinfall was inflicting on his cock and it appeared as if he might actually lose. "No!" George whimpered and some of the men leaned in, expecting to see the older man's cock begin to erupt.

But then, with agility that was surprising for somebody his age (even after his fight with Backbreaker), George dropped to the carpet on his knees, opened his mouth and swallowed as much of Pinfall's cock as he could manage, sliding his lips up and down the length of his opponent's rod. Pinfall threw his head back and yelled loudly as George sucked his cock wonderfully. It was causing Pinfall so much pleasure that the man began to look around the room as if he were unaware of where he was -- and all I could think of at that moment was that I hoped George did win so I could allow him do this to me later.

But Pinfall wasn't about to be defeated at his own event a second time. He also dropped to his knees which caused his cock to slide out of George's mouth and before George could react Pinfall was pressing his lips against George's lips and the two men engaged in a titanic kissing "battle." They sucked and kissed passionately and loudly, and every few moments one man would need to pull his lips back slightly to suck in air before their lips were pressed together again.

Both men moved back up to their feet, pressing against each other's body for leverage, as they continued to kiss as their hips slammed together. They both started rubbing and grinding their cocks together again and after a few moments they stopped kissing and looked down at their bellies pressed together -- hiding the intense action going on in their groins -- and both men were now visibly excited, moaning and closing their eyes as they tried to focus on anything but their impending orgasm.

The men around the rug were equally excited and started to cheer on their favorite fighter. Most of the men were rooting for Pinfall while I, who had the biggest stake in this match, was silently hoping that George would be victorious.

Pinfall threw his head to the side and cried "oh, shit! I'm ... shit, I'm going to do it!" and George growled his approval as he mercilessly began to rub his cock up and down faster and harder against his opponent's throbbing shaft.

But this was, apparently, what Pinfall was hoping for and our cunning host leaned his upper body against George and moved to the left so that his cock move safely to one side and out of danger (the rules were they couldn't move away from each other and he had moved into his opponent).

Pinfall quickly raised his right leg up as if he were going to knee George in the belly but instead positioned the inside of his knee over George's cock and then quickly bent his lower leg up so that George's cock was trapped inside George's knee and being crushed as if it were in a nutcracker.

"Ow! Ow, ow ... fucking OW!" George yelled as he began to bounce up and down on the balls of his feet.

"Give up?" Pinfall said as he raised his lower leg higher, squeezing George's trapped cock harder.

"No! NO!" George cried out but Pinfall wasn't letting his cock out of his unique "hold" and George couldn't figure out a way to escape without moving backwards which would disqualify him. I stared at his cock turning bright red as it was squeezed in Pinfall's bent leg and George brought his hands around and placed them on top of Pinfall's shoulders -- shaking his head and clenching his eyes shut.

One of the heavier men muttered "he's cheating" but Pinfall casually glanced over and, calmly, said "if you mean him he's not attacking me ... and if you mean 'me' I'm not using my hands." It was eerie to see how calm Pinfall was as George's body trembled and the poor old guy moaned and winced in desperation.

"Oh, fuck ... FUCK!" George finally cried out, his knees bending in the hope he could drop to the carpet and somehow yank his cock free from the hold -- but Pinfall's leg was squeezing George's cock tightly and wasn't about to let it slip free.

"Do you give up?" Pinfall asked again.

George didn't speak for a moment, merely gnashed his teeth and whimpered until he threw his head back and then began to frantically nod "yes." Pinfall immediately moved his leg and released George's cock. George gasped as he held his cock in his hand and examined it as he moved off the rug while Pinfall merely turned and smiled at me.

The men turned and left the site of this latest "fight" and I walked over to George and asked if he was okay. He shook his head and said "he hurt my pride more than anything. I'm definitely going to be using that hold on guys from now on! Of course, I'm pissed that he gets to be with you tonight."

I smiled and said "I'll be in Las Vegas for the week" and George understood my meaning and smiled back. "Then you'll get to feel how it feels to have your cock squeezed in my leg when we wrestle." Our host walked over to us and put his arm around me and said "it's almost time for the main event ... and then our celebration event after everyone goes home."

He kissed me on the cheek and walked towards the bedroom. Jack came over to me and said "come on, buddy! You came out to Vegas so we could have a sex-fight ... so, let's go have one!"

He turned and walked into the bedroom with the other men. George leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips and said "go make him cum until he's dry, kid." He turned and walked into the bedroom as I took a deep breath and walked towards the master bedroom and the main event of the evening.