Secret wishes

Story Info
Two couples have a dinner party and open up.
2.4k words
4.33
11.4k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an ordinary dinner party. Four people, two couples to be precise, had met at one of the couples home and had drinks and dinner together like so many times before.

It started when John and Anna rang the doorbell at Stephans and Helga's house. Drinks were served; the guys had Lagavulin single malt whiskey and the women mixed themselves mojitos.

Small talk followed and most of what was said had been said before and there was something comforting in knowing that nothing had changed since last month. Nothing that they cared to talk about anyway.

Dinner was good, as always; pan fried cod with some baked potatoes and a fresh salad, washed down with mediocre white wine out of a box. For desserts Stephan and Helga served chocolate cake and strong coffee and after that the inevitable cognac. By nine o´clock, everyone was half way to drunk, although they preferred to call it "being a bit tiddly."

They sat in the large conservatory that was a recent attachment to the ninety year old house in a relatively affluent suburb. None of them were short of money after a working life of some forty odd years and retirement loomed on the horizon. John was the oldest, just turned sixty one and having been a hands-on building contractor most of his working life, his body was lean and muscular and his face wrinkly and weather beaten. Anna was two years his junior, a teacher that was reasonably fit after a life of marking papers and assigning work to children that didn't appreciate her efforts one bit.

Stephan was sixty, a former policeman who had become a security guard at a large factory one year previously when he was offered almost double his policeman's wage. Helga, a fitness instructor at a seniors facility, was the baby in the group, fifty five years old.

And so the evening passed. They exchanged stories of their daily lives and the conservatory was nice and warm. It was nice and cosy.

Then things changed.

"I have a question," said Stephen. "A question that has been haunting me more and more as I have become older and now that I am in my sixties, I am not satisfied with the answers I give myself when said question pops up."

"We all have questions, don´t we?" It was John's first contribution to the ensuing conversation.

"We certainly do," said Stephen "and I would like to ask you all this question, if I may."

"This sounds terribly exciting," said Anna. "Is it some kind of 'coming of old age question'?"

"You could say that. Although I have been asking myself this question since I can´t remember when, but when I was younger I pushed it away and now I can't do that anymore"

"Oh dear," Helga said. "I am not sure I am going to like this."

"Well, that depends on the answers we give," answered Stephan. "Maybe the answers will push us apart or maybe they will unite us and make us happier than we have ever been."

"I couldn't be happier dear," said Helga.

"Nor could I," said Anna. "I have everything I want, four grown up children and six grandchildren. And you John," she added and it sounded like an afterthought.

"Our two daughters are healthy and happy. One of them has two lovely sons but with Nina being gay, I´m not sure she´ll ever have kids," said Helga.

"She's happy with her life and that is enough for me. That's all I want for my kids, that they find happiness. And that kind of brings me to this question that I have."

"Bring it on." John said this with more bravado than he actually felt. He had a sneaking suspicion that nothing would be the same if their answers to Stephan's question were honest.

"Okay. Here goes. Do any of you regret not having done certain things, and like me, are afraid of becoming old people full of regrets over not having done those things? Regretting not doing things before it became too late?"

"You mean like lying in your bed in a nursing home, pissed off with yourself for not doing stuff when you could have?" said John.

"Yes. Exactly that!"

"Like what then? What is it that you have never done but always wanted to do?" asked Helga. "Go skydiving or walk Jacob's trail?"

"No one should ever jump out of a serviceable aeroplane in mid air," said Stephan, "and you know I'm not much of a hiker."

"What is it then?" Anna asked.

"Quite a few things actually, but I'm not going to spill the beans here and now. All I want to know is if any of you have wrestled with the thoughts that come from such a question."

They nursed their drinks and no one said anything for a while. It was Anna that broke the silence.

"Yes, I have sometimes thought of a few things I should have done, or should do, before my sell-by-date rolls along."

"Actually," said John, "there are a couple of things that I have sometimes thought I should try, but they are very personal and I will probably keep them to myself."

Anna looked at him questioningly.

"Well, that's nice to know. My husband carries a secret he won't share with me." The drink had made her a bit aggressive and John reeled back.

"No no, nothing like that. Those are just thoughts and no one shares all their thoughts."

"Tell you what," said Anna. "Seeing as this bottle of fine cognac is almost empty, I suggest that we play spin the bottle and divulge our little secret regrets. Let's empty it and spin it."

With that she shared what was left of the bottle between them.

"But what if we don't feel like talking when our turn comes?" A perfectly reasonable question from Helga.

"Well, I believe you have some more of that cognac in your sideboard and if someone doesn't want to talk, he or she will have to drink one shot glass of it."

Helga fetched another bottle and Stephan found four shot glasses and filled them. Anna then picked up the empty bottle.

"Ready?"

They all nodded or mumbled their acceptance so Anna spun the bottle. The spout pointed at John.

"Well John, do tell," said Anna.

"Okay, this is not one of those really embarrassing things I hinted at, but I'll start with it: I have often wanted to spend more time naked around our house. Maybe spend a weekend naked with you Anna and if some visitors popped around, we wouldn't let them in unless they stripped off first."

"What, and have an orgy with our guests? Trust you to think of something sexual John." Anna looked embarrassed by her husband's revelation.

"This isn't necessarily sexual," Helga countered. "Nudism in itself is more about freedom. People feel free from one burden imposed upon them by society, the wearing of clothes."

"The fucking weather around here imposes that burden on us most days," Stephan said.

They all laughed and Anna´s mood seemed to lighten.

"But, then again; everything we do that makes us feel good within ourselves, can make us more receptive to sexual arousal. I've no doubt that all of you feel friskier when you are in a good frame of mind," said Helga.

"True," said John, "and I will admit that it is partly sexual. Not that I would ever enforce a clothing ban or answer the door naked, but I think if Anna and I were to spend a weekend naked doing ordinary things like cooking and having dinner, we'd be as horny as hell."

"I'll spin again before John opens up our marriage," Anna said and put her hand on the bottle. The spout stopped with Helga this time.

"Can I suggest something before I tell you some of my darkest desires? How about we fulfil John's wish and take off our clothes?"

"And sit here naked?" Anna asked.

"We don't have to sit here exactly. As we all know, there is a hot tub on the patio and the weather is good so..."

"I'm all for it," Stephen said. "We have all sat wearing skimpy swimsuits in that hot tub many times. This would only be a short step for mankind."

"Okay then," Anna said. "Let's do it for John."

And that was that. They went outside and stripped off. The women were ahead of the men and sat in the tub and watched them climb in.

"You have a huge cock there John," Helga said. "It must give you a lot of pleasure Anna."

"Hey! How about mine?" Stephan posed playfully standing on the platform surrounding the tub. "You've found some entertainment value in my cock through the years Helga."

"It's my favourite cock," she said as she reached up and squeezed. "Not that I have access to any others," she added hastily.

"Actually," John said rather timidly. "My cock has dropped somewhat in value recently, or should I say drooped in value. It's not as easy to get an erection as it used to be."

His candour surprised the others.

"There is a remedy for that my man," Stephan said. "I've been using sildenafil pills for almost ten years now. You should go to your doctor and have him prescribe you some."

"He will do that first thing Monday," Anna said and was rewarded with laughter from the others.

"Tell you what John. You could try some now if you want to. Take them now and you should be hard as a rock when you get home and all day tomorrow as well if you take two."

He didn't wait for an answer and got out of the tub. When he returned, he had with him four small blue pills and the bottle of cognac.

"Here," he said and handed John two of the pills. "Wash them down with the cognac."

John obeyed. Then he stood up and looked at his dick.

"Well, shall we all witness the miracle?"

His cock was getting harder but not from the tablets yet. The atmosphere had definitely become arousing and he sat down again.

Stephan swallowed the other two pills.

"Since I started this, I'm going to tell you what's been on my mind and it's along the same line as John's ideas but they probably go a bit further. I have always wanted to try more things sexual than I've done so far in life. For starters, I have thought about what it would be like to suck a cock and have my mouth filled with cum. Now I've reached the point of having to try it; maybe I won't like it and then that's that. But I feel I have to give it a try."

"But if you like it too much and don't want me anymore?" Helga asked. "What if you come out as gay after such an experience?"

"I don't think I'm gay because there are so many other things I like to try with you too. But this has been on my mind for so long that I have to go soon, with your permission and preferably participation, and find someone to do it with."

"Have a threesome, you mean? Or a foursome?" Helga asked.

"Yes, either that or alone if that's the only option. But only with your permission."

"There might be a solution at hand. How about you pair stay on here for a while and when the pills have worked their magic, we could also grant Stephan his wish," Helga suggested.

"Well, I have had my fantasy come true so I'm all for it. But you girls haven't told us anything yet. Do you have any hidden desires that could be taken care of now?" John said.

"Well, at the moment I am waiting to see my husband suck my best friend's husband's cock and maybe I'll be allowed to lend a hand. That will do me for a while," Helga said.

"I'm bi," Anna said. They all looked at her.

"And you never said?" John said. "Think of all the threesomes I have missed out on!"

"Not necessarily." Anna said. "I think most bi people just want to be with one partner at a time. But in my case. I would love a threesome but I was afraid one of us would maybe have a better time than the other one and become jealous."

"Are you okay with Stephan sucking my cock then?"

"I guess I am. I won't be jealous if you enjoy it more than when I do it."

"Well, I'm the problem solver here tonight," Helga said and turned to face Anna. Then she leaned over and kissed her on the lips. They kissed again and this time they parted their lips and kissed passionately for a long while. When they finally stopped, Anna said: "I didn't suspect you were bi as well Helga."

"I don't know if I am. All of a sudden I just wanted to kiss your soft lips and I think I'd like to suck your nipples as well."

Anna lifted her breasts out of the water and Helga set about licking and sucking the nipples. Anna threw her head back and started to moan and shake.

"You'll make me come like this! Keep going please, keep going!"

John's dick was now harder than it had been for a long time. He stood up and motioned for Stephan to come and suck it. Stepan leaned forward and started off by licking the tip of it. He then put his mouth over the swollen head and commenced sucking. He stroked John's shaft with his right hand and it was obvious to John that Stephan knew how a man would like to be handled.

Helga paused her sucking of Anna's nipples and the women watched their husbands. John's cock was too large for Stephan to fit more than half of it in his mouth but that didn't seem to matter as John was obviously enjoying it. His breathing quickened and it wouldn't be long before he blew his load.

When the cum squeezed out of John's cock, it filled what little space the cock left in Stephen's mouth. Stephen swallowed some of it and some leaked out of his mouth and down Johns's shaft. Stephan raised his head and looked at the women who stared transfixed at their husbands.

"Does either of you want to share this load with me?" he asked with cum leaking out of his mouth.

"I do," Anna and Helga said in unison and he leaned over and they shared a triple cumkiss.

After they had finished, Stephan said: "Well girls, it's your turn now to tell us what secret desires you have kept bottled up all those years."

Of course they revealed their secret desires but what they said, will have to wait for a better time.