Secret wishes Ch. 02

Story Info
The two middle aged couples continue to push the limits.
966 words
4.45
5.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've already told you that I am bisexual, although I had never kissed another woman intimately until I kissed Helga just now," Anna said. "That probably means I've been bi-curious until now."

"Well, let's satisfy your curiosity then, in all meanings of the word," Helga said. "And if all are in agreement, I'd like to do now what I've never done with others before. I do need some help with that. Stephan, would you be so kind as to assist me?"

"I most certainly would," he said. "What do I have to do?"

"I would like you to fetch our camcorder and film us all having sex."

"Why not use a phone, it's much handier," John said.

"It is, but phones are always connected to the Internet and I don't want anything untoward leaking out. By the way, the camcorder is fully charged Stephan, I was filming some birds in the garden earlier on and hooked it up after."

Stephan stepped out of the hot tub and went inside. When he came back, he already had the camcorder turned on and in a ready position.

"Just one question. You said you'd never done this with anyone else before Helga. I can only assume that you have done this alone then?"

"I have dear. Many times. I've filmed myself masturbating using my only hands or our sex toys; all sorts of things. The reason you have never seen any of it is that I only watch each recording once or twice and then I delete it."

"You should have shown me and even offered me a starring role! I'd have loved it," Stephan said.

"Well, I didn't think you'd like it. We'll discuss this later. Now it's lights, camera, action."

"How do we do this then?" Stephan asked.

"Let us girls just start and then you can try and fit in. John is of course welcome as soon as he has recovered from shooting his load."

"I think my recovery is sufficient," John said and stroked his massive cock to full hardness.

Helga leaned over Anna and planted a long, wet kiss on her mouth. Her right hand found its way under the surface of the water until it reached the magic spot between Anna's legs. Anna started moaning and thrusting her hips against Helga's hand.

"Well, it certainly looks like you are a bit on the bi-side my dear," Stephen said to Helga as he looked at them through the viewfinder.

"I always help a friend in need," was Helga's reply.

She had two fingers inside Anna's pussy now and with her thumb, she massaged the clit. Stepan tried to film the action and with the camera in one hand, he offered Helga his cock with the other. She parted her lips and sucked him while bringing Anna to the brink of orgasm with her other hand.

John sat on the edge of the hot tub, his cock now rock hard and ready for action. Helga looked at him and stopped sucking her husband's cock."

"I want you inside me John. You have the biggest cock I've ever seen and I want you to fuck me hard with it."

She stopped playing with Anna's pussy and stepped out of the tub. She leant forward and grabbed the edge of the platform around it with her arms outstretched. She moved her legs apart and John came up behind her.

Her pussy was wet enough for him to slide straight in but his cock stretched it so it hurt a little bit at first.

"Easy big boy, easy does it." Helga managed to gasp.

Stephan was by now laying on his back and getting a clops up of Johns big cock fucking Helga's wet cunt. He felt Anna straddle him and the warmth of her wet pussy engulfed his cock.

His filming became somewhat erratic from then on; he tried to point the camera to where the action was. Anna's magnificent tits bounced up and down while she fucked him and now Helga's juices started dripping on his face and the camera lens.

He raised himself up enough to touch Helga's clit and John's cock with his tongue. He felt the cum starting to make its way up his shaft and then he exploded inside Anna.

John fucked Helga harder and harder and it didn't take long for him to cum. His spunk flowed from his cock and when he pulled out, some of it leaked on Stephans face.

Anna leaned back.

"John," she said. "Come here and lick my pussy until I come. And lick it clean of Stephans cum.

He turned to his wife and did as he was told. With his tongue he licked her pussy, lapping up Stephan's cum that was slowly leaking out of it.

Helga lowered herself onto Stephan's face.

"You lick me now Stephan and don't stop."

Stephan did as he was told and after a little while, Helga squirted on face. He opened his mouth up wide and tried to catch her juices and then he started licking and sucking her pussy again.

After a while, both the women had massive orgasms; Anna came first and her screaming set Helga off.

Afterwards, they cleaned themselves up, got dressed and sat in Stephan's and Helga's lounge, drinking coffee.

"Do we ever get to watch the video, Helga?" Anna asked. "Or will you delete them in the morning?"

"Well, you can watch it now if you like."

"It's getting a bit late and I don't think my cock could take any more tonight," Stephan said. "But we could make a date of it next weekend, have a few drinks and watch it."

"And maybe make another one," Helga said. "It's much more fun in company than alone with the bathroom tap."