Secretary - Day after Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the clock in her hands, she started to leave. She was thinking, this is new. She didn't have a clue what this truly meant, but was ready to get back to work. As she reached for the door he asked if she had plans tonight. She turned and said, "no". He said that he would like to take her out for dinner and drinks. It was her 1 week anniversary. She smiled and agreed. Having lunch is much different than having dinner and drinks. They would get to know a little bit more about each other.

By the time she sat down and set up the clock, there were three questions on the IM. They were simple to answer, but she had to change the clock from the left to right. Favorite color, first pets name, how many sexual partners had she had. Blue, pipsqueak, 5. Okay, switch the clock. She typed for a couple hours, then a barrage of questions, everything from number of siblings, to if she got razor burn when she shaved her pussy. No siblings, and yes, angry razor burn. It took her 25 minutes to get all the thinking and typing to the questions.

Her boss came out at lunch time. He dropped a sandwich and soda on her desk and then left, did not say anything. He must of had somewhere to be. She worked through lunch, thankful she was able to chip away at the 8 hours.

When her boss came back 2 hours later, her IM was filled again, but with much more difficult questions to answer. Did she believe in Jesus, how many times had she orgasmed in one day, what is her recipe for chocolate chip cookes? No, unknown as she passed out in bliss, the back of the bag of chocolate chips, which she has memorized.

By the time it got to be 8pm, and she was still chipping away at the 8 hours, he peeked his head out and asked how much time she had. She said 45 minutes. He said good, and told her he was going to go for a run on his treadmill. When she was done, she could come watch, put her panties on and then they would leave for her anniversary dinner.

She followed him in her car. It was odd, the route was very familiar. When he turned into her apartment complex she was very concerned and curious. He pulled into a guest spot, and she took her place in the covered parking.

As she got out, in her flip flops, now only 5'-10" she felt awkward walking towards him, not at the same height as she was at work. He took her hand and brought her to her apartment door. She was very nervous how he knew all of this. As she opened the door for him, he explained he used his lunch break to prepare dinner for her. When they walked in, the smell of a slow cooked meal was intoxicating. He had seen past her clutter and worn furnishings and set up a table for two. A bottle of wine on the table, flowers.

He pulled the chair out for her, odd in her own apartment where she eats over the sink, but appreciated. He went to the kitchen and banged around a bit. She was getting turned on and squirmed with the impaled items inside of her.

He emerged with two plates, one had overflowing portions, another, a childs size. He set the childs size in front of her. She was thankful as she had not been eating much and it would painful to eat the other plate's portions.

They conversed for a few hours and it was getting late. They were both glowing a bit from the wine, but not drunk, just feeling good. And then he asked the question: would you like to continue training?

She hesitated, thinking of the last training and how she didn't know where it was going. She nodded. He said that pleased him, and it made her flutter. He stood up from the table and offered his hand, implying she take it and stand up. He led her to the bedroom where there had been modifications to the head and foot board's. He asked her to imagine she was at the treadmill in the morning, what would she do. She removed all of her clothing, including flip flops and panties. He explained this was improvised, but a good lesson. He fastened her arms and legs to the bed so she was spread eagle. Then he left, lights out, door closed.

Muesday – tied to bed

There she was. In the dark. Stretched spread eagle. No butt plug. No dildo. Naked. Empty. He shut the door. Shock and terror. When he said training, she anticipated action, interraction. Something she would learn. This was NOT training. This was not! She was stuck in her own home! She was stuck to her own bed. She is not in pain, just naked alone. She is alone. That is not pleasant, she has never felt this alone ever before.

She starts to calm, think. It all started, a simple secretary job. It was not at the top of her skill set. It was a step down to take this job. How did she end up naked, tied to her own bed?

Her boss had asked many questions about her experiences and preferences today. They were very random, which she didn't see as relevant at the time, although at points, were intensely personal. Preferred slurpee flavor, favourite underwear style, type of preferred milk, cold sheets or warm, spicy food, sky diver, green thumb, jet skiier, coke or pepsi, lasagna recipe, swallower, ass sex, toe nails painted, piercings.She could only remember a small portion of the handful of questions as her heart was pounding in panic. She started breathing hard. Mind circling. There was something here. She was't just left to suffer. Or, maybe she was. So much she didn't know.

She heard dishes being cleared, some more banging and clanging. This made her feel better as she knew he hadn't left. She tried to pull at her ties, but found as she suspected, they were solid. Her bosses long lunch break must have been spent here, at her apartment, concocting this whole thing! Dinner was delicious, but she had no idea he anticipated so far as to install the restraints to her bed frame. She felt duped. Like the last one in on a secret. He had planned this far in advance.

Her mind circled around to training. In the dark it seemed like she'd been there for an hour, but in reality it had been 10 minutes. How was this training? She thought of yesterday, or almost 2 days ago. His biggest comment was that her body was responding to the pain/pleasure balance, but her mind was not. She had wondered on the treadmill how a mind could be in pain. It seems the mind was constantly seeking pleasure.

Then she thought. THIS was torture. Being alone. She had no physical pain. There was no treadmill in 5" heels, no enema, no embarrassment as her boss oogles her breasts bouncing as she struggles. She was alone, without him, without a task. She was waiting. Waiting for him to do to her, or demand a result from her. The waiting for his next step had her on edge mentally.

Thoughts of what she would do for him, the limits, were popping in her head. She hadn't thought of a limit yet, she merely thought of keeping her job. Simultaneously, she was thinking of what she had done already. Most of the acts her boss had her do were things she had thought of doing while she masturbated. In retrospect she was so turned on that she had actually done them, without doubt. The need to touch herself was climbing, and the fact that she couldn't only accelerated her desires!

She tugged again at her restraints... trying to will them off. She was in a moment of slight panic. She was stuck. She tossed her head looking for a MacGyver moment. Was it possible to get out of this situation. Her mind went to cutting rope and picking locks. She forcefully thrashed against her restraints, causing quite the disturbance. When she got tired, she had a glow of sweat. Her body iridescent. She heard a hand on the door knob. He entered.

"How's your training coming?", and then he started feeling her, all over. His hand pausing on her calf 1 mississippi, then to her thigh 1 mississippi. Then to her hip, 1 mississippi, He did this over her entire body, not saying anything. She did not say anything out of fear. Finally he got to her mouth and quivering lips... touched them with his fingers and said, "Do you like your training", she simply nodded. After her inspection, she was more turned on, and her vagina as wet as it had ever been. She had never begged, but the idea to do so now was at the front of her mind. He pinched her lips shut, as to say, stop thinking.

With his inspection satisfying his safety requirements, and assuring that his secretary was what he thought, he left the room again. The only thing he wanted different was a ticker tape, like from a telegraph, that spit out every thought in his secretaries head.

She was shaking, literally, legs, tits, arms. She wanted more. She wanted something to do, but wasn't given anything! She was touched on every muscle, very deliberate, but not necessarily to excite her. He was checking her status. Ability. She was relieved. This showed he cared!

As she came down from the excitement of her bosses touch and thoroughness, her thought came back to how long she would be in this predicament. The thought of "training" came up again too. Perhaps this was her mental pain. The absence, longing, dark, craving, with no way to satiate herself. Where the enema had focused her mentally on his pleasure, putting her pain to the wayside, this experience was internalizing her own thoughts, wants and denying them. Physically she was useless. Not able to fulfill her own needs, completely open. Everyone else in the world was able to do with her as they please. The only person denied, as she lay there, was herself. She had become so used to defiling herself, without a moments thought. She was helpless, at the mercy of her boss and the rest of the world.

She heard the tv in the living room turn on, flip through and find a late night show. She wished she was curled up in a warm blanket watching with him. She then heard a different kind of tv, she heard a pornographic channel, probably from one of those "extra" channels she sometimes watched. That made her aroused. After a bit of moaning, she too, was moaning, and then lost track.

She was asleep.

Tuesday – put in her seat

She woke up still attached to the bed. She had no sense of time. She looked left and right trying to see her alarm clock. Her eyes hadn't yet adjusted. Everything was blurry.

She felt a hand cup her vagina, and a voice started talking. "Good morning. Did you enjoy your sleep?".

He got up, had a set of keys and opened her closet door. She didn't make the connection because he did it so naturally. He sifted through her wardrobe, picking and choosing what he preferred. She was still bound, but her eyes could now focus on her boss picking her clothes. She tested her restraints, pulling secretly and quietly as hard as she could.

He laid out an entire outfit on top of her naked body. He then got to work on her ankles and wrists. He explained that she could not be late to work. There was the 30 minutes of walking before work, and then lots of typing and copying to do. He encouraged her to lay there, let her muscles adjust to a new position. He helped by rubbing her thighs, up across her abdomen and up to her arms, finishing at her fingers.

She slowly moved around, sitting, and then ready to stand. He took her hand and pulled her into the shower. He was already dressed for work, but he had the water running, helped her into the tub and closed the curtain. He sat on the toilet lid, talking to her during her most intimate time.

He explained that she made some very significant headway, even if she could not express it. Her acceptance of the need for control by him was important. She was taken aback by this. Had he read her mind? He said that as she ate only what he gave her, she was to dress as he dictated. He now had a key to all her clothing. It would be easier for her because she would always be pleasing her boss. She didn't find that difficult to accept, but was worried about logistics. What should she wear when she gets home from work, what should she wear on the weekends? She figured that would be answered in due time. He instructed her to complete her shower, make up and hair routine, get dressed in the clothes laid out on the bed, now a pile as they slipped off her naked body. When she was dressed, he was ready to go to work.

As she emerged from the bedroom, shock! The clutter and mess she was comfortable living in, but ashamed to show to anyone, had been cleared! Her apartment looked neat, clean. She couldn't comprehend. Was this a gift for being tied up? Did he purge all of the mess from her life? She walked toward the open front door. He had a back pack and her purse that he handed to her as she stepped out of her apartment ready for her day at work.

As they approached their cars, he directed her to his. He mentioned that it was more fuel efficient to car pool and he did not need to go home that morning. He opened the door for her but explained she would need some help with her seat belt. It was a sports car.

She was told to lift her skirt, she did not have the gifted panties with dildo and butt plug as it was not laid out on the bed. She looked in and saw a myriad of straps, very complicated. She was told to just focus on sitting on the dildo attached to the strap near the seat of the car. She gingerly put one foot in and guided the dildo in, once it was, she awkwardly rotated, getting her other leg in. Next she was told that she should pay attention as she was expected to strap herself in - for safety - any time she was in his car. The dildo was attached to a long strap with a Y on the end. It was pulled between her legs, divided her body and at the Y secured around either side of her neck to the seat of the car. Next were horizontal straps, first around her hips, attaching to the center vertical strap. Another below her breast, another beneath her arm pits. She could not move forward or sideways. She could move her head, side to side. It looked odd with all of her clothes on, to see her curves. The dildo was not too much of a concern until he pulled something behind her back and everything cinched up, like a big hug around her and in her. She was told this was the safest way for her to be transported. He then put an orange juice and muffin between her legs. She was to eat and drink it while he drove. It was to be gone by the time they got to work. She didn't think that would be a problem.

Her apartment speed bumps never concerned her except for being a slight nuisance. This morning they were screaming at her via the dildo in her. The jiggle, left to right, up and down, left and right. She counted 5 of them. There was little conversation on the way to work.

When they got to the parking lot a thought occurred, she didn't have to change shoes. She was ordered to wear 5" heals and would not have to change in the car. She undid her car restraints and he put his hand out like a gentleman so she could stand, up off the wet rubber dildo, now cold on the passenger side seat.

As they walked in, she put her purse at her desk and followed him in to his office where she proceeded to strip, and put on what was laid out for her to wear. Today, just the shoes. Which were similar to the ones she walked in with, 5" but these were patent leather. He watched her as usual, breasts bouncing. While walking, she had some time to reflect but did not come to any conclusion, merely a recap that she had a wonderful dinner, agreed to more training and ended up tied to her bed.

She re-dressed, and headed to her computer. Again, she was let down to look at her chair and see the dildo and butt plug missing. She did not have her panties on and was missing the fullness of them. Her inbox was full of tasks, ones that had short and long deadlines. Her responsibility was increasing and required more thought.

She did not get the instant message from her boss until just before lunch. She was ordered to take the 10 dollars from her top drawer, and walk in her heels to the local deli. She was to get any sandwich she wanted, as long as it had mayonnaise. She did not like mayonnaise and couldn't remember if that was in his list of questions yesterday, probably. She collected her things and headed out. She had been used to the 4" heels but the 5" in a real world situation were more difficult.

She returned with the sandwich and ate at her desk. Every time she thought of the mayonnaise she gagged a bit, but this is what her boss wanted. When she was done, she continued her tasks, typing and copying.

It was a quiet afternoon, no real correspondence from her boss. Just a few additional emails with tasks.

When it was time to go for the day, she got confused. She did not have her car. Being a bit nervous, and hungry, she sent an instant message to her boss at 4.30. She asked how she was getting home. There was no reply. Then she realized, she still had the 30 minute walk after work. Perhaps he's waiting until then. As she walked in at 5 to start her 30 minutes, she saw him collecting things in his desk and putting them in a bag. As she approached the treadmill, she noticed the shirt and shorts with the shoes. She quickly changed and was on the treadmill, she didn't notice the time set at 3 hours!

He left, without saying a word, she walked, and walked and walked. Her mind was racing with what he could be doing. He came back with 20 minutes left, and shut the treadmill off with his special key. He helped her off. She changed into her clothes and he rushed her out of the office, sweat still forming on her forehead.

She was put into her seat and expected to fasten every last strap. When she was done after 5 minutes, he was frustrated and pulled a little harder on them, pulling her, and the dildo in a little tighter. They took a different route. This was opposite her home. It wasn't far, but the turns and bumps still resonated her from within. The dildo twitching inside her.

After they pulled into his garage, he got out of the car and went inside. He said one word "stay". Leaving her strapped. It was dark.

She expected he would be back out, to help her out of her restraints soon. She sat their. Waiting. Waiting.

She waited hours until she had to go pee. She squirmed for another hour, solely concentrated on holding it in. The tight strap across he hips was not helping.

Finally her boss emerged in his pajamas. He fed her yogurt while she was still strapped in. He asked if she had to used the restroom before bed. She nodded. He unstrapped her quickly, or faster than she could. She was taken to a bucket in the corner of the garage. She was not allowed into the house. He stood over her, waiting for her to get over her "stage fright".

When she was done, he wiped her with a dirty red rag, had her strip and put her back in the passenger seat. He buckled her in with the dildo, cinched it tight, kissed her forehead and then went back inside. There she was, naked with straps on either side of her breasts, hips and dildo in her cunt.

He didn't return and she got to thinking.

She figured he had work tomorrow. She would need to have clothes, and given his planning ahead, she was not worried. She just had to find a way to be comfortable for the night. Not pee in his car and figure out if this was "training" or not.

Wednesday – the crying unicorn

She did not sleep well. She could not get comfortable. She could move her legs, arms and head, but her body was firmly attached to the seat of the car. No reclining. He had made her strip, so she had a perfect view of her breasts, nipping out in the cold garage. She felt odd with all the glass around, like she was on display to the garage, the lawn mower, weed whacker, old christmas tree all staring at her.

She could not wait for the sun to come up so she could be freed. She did not have to go to the bathroom yet, but she would in due time. She tried to go back to sleep, but her mind was racing. She hasn't been home, what will she wear to work? Is her cat okay? When will he free her?

The one window in the garage was showing a bit of sun, black turning to purple. And then the garage light turned on. The garage door went up! Her boss appeared. From quiet isolation to so much action was exciting. The door motor stopped and her boss got in the car without saying a word. He turned the car on, put it in neutral and got out, letting his precious sports car warm up. He came around to the passenger side and picked up the clothes on the garage floor. He tossed them into the back seat.

123456...9